[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DGB pump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-01-54.png (228 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-01-54.png
228 KB, 1440x2560
DGB has doubled in value in a week. Going strong now. Look and consider. Research.
>>
Little dump
>>
loaded up on some the past few days, felt good when i checked my balances.
>>
>>1162895

its gonna break out this night, the buy orders keep becoming bigger and bigger
>>
>>1162957
I doubt it, let's see.
I sold mine at 149 bought them at 107
it's currently 140 and not looking too good.
>>
Bought four bitcoins worth at 78 satosti because I saw it moving up and I actually think this coin has a future with its online gaming reward system.
Wait for the dip and join me on the way to the moon brothers.
>>
>>1162984
i bought 100k shares @ 105 and sold at 145

im out.
>>
>>1162895
It's my first day trading crypto. What % of the market cap should I put into a coin to affect it?
>>
I had .5 btc at .00000091 10 days ago. Made some off it and sold, wish I would have held.

It's swinging back up with BTS as we
>>
157 again. Someone hyped it a few days ago. First page of archive. And a cool coin.
>>
New wall at 163.
>>
Reminder to secure your stash of rare TRUMPs now before the price skyrockets.
>>
135 Time to buy the DIP. Lets earn some money from the lol players
>>
OP here, train has hit hyperspeed.
>>
>bought 500,000 at 100 sat
>sold at 140
>tfw I log into polo today
Fuck my life.
>>
> bought a shit ton at 157
> price was going down rapidly so I sold all at 139
> fuck today
>>
I have 50k worth of this in my DGB wallet.dat, but im too lazy to get it synched so I can sell them.
>>
>>1163484
huh
>>
Research TRUMP while you're at it, it's heading to the moon.
>>
>>1163916
Dosen't losing 10$ feel more effective then gaining 100$?

You have gained, just remember that and pat yourself on the back just enough.
>>
>>1163391

# of coins predicted to go "to the moon!" since bitcoin: 40, or 50?

# of coins that have gone "to the moon"!": 0
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.