[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a fellow Dutchman that wants to embark on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3
File: kkzooi.png (316 KB, 318x672) Image search: [Google]
kkzooi.png
316 KB, 318x672
I'm looking for a fellow Dutchman that wants to embark on an epic journey.

Yesterday I attended a party that was full of late-teenagers. It was fucking weird being around such young cunts, but also obvious that they love crappy sweet shot drinks.

So I decided to make them myself. Basically, I want to create something similair to picture related but I want to apply hardcore marketing i.e. highly sexual advertisements. (see second picture)

Let me know if you want to take the gamble and make loads of neetbucks.
>>
File: adv.jpg (30 KB, 433x301) Image search: [Google]
adv.jpg
30 KB, 433x301
>>
>>1162891
is this a full time thing? or a student side project thing
>>
>>1162977
[spoiler]he wants your money[/spoiler]
>>
>>1162987
Hi.

>>1162977
Until september I have a full time job, then school and work. It will be a side project but believe me when I say that I will make 80 hour weeks if I have to.

I have a shitload of IT experience and marketing knowledge. I don't have much money but I can save about 800 euro a month which should get me pretty far.
>>
Read about KOEKIE. It's a liquor created by a student and there are some interviews with him about how he started and such.
>>
>>1162891

What would the gamble entail? Just investment money?
>>
>>1163117
Complete partnership. From name selection, to marketing strategy to costs, just everything.
>>
>>1163119

Do you already have a rough estimate of how much dosh you'd need to make a first draft/prototype type of deal?
>>
>>1163130
No, I literally went out yesterday and figured there is a lot of money to be made of edgy teens.

Now I am looking at the cheapst 100ml bottles I can get. Labels, brand, law and all that crap.

Basically, I have the idea, I know what it should be and look like. Now I have to know how much an order would cost.
>>
>>1163135

And why do you think you need a second person?
>>
>>1163147
Because having a second person means two people thinking and two people investing. It also means two people to sell and promote the product.

It means less shares for me, but it also means another set of hands and brains.
>>
>>1163148

What kind of person are you looking for, ideally?
>>
>>1163158
Someone experience with food laws would be perfect, but that's a LONG shot.

Basically, I am looking for anybody who wants to work his fucking ass off to get this product out there. In the end, it's about the money, I need somebody to understand that. We're going to sexually advertise a shot aimed at 16 - 20 year olds, so moral should be a little on the low end and thick skin is needed.
>>
>>1163167
I'm not a dutchman but I'll help get your idea off the ground
>>
>>1163187
Where are you from? What do you bring to the table? Where do you live?
>>
>>1163167
One could only imagine production, marketing, negotiation of legal / H&S legislation and persuading outlets to stock a completely new product would cost an unbelievable amount of money.

On a separate note the food and drink industry is dominated by a handful of multi-billion dollar corporations - you cannot win here.
>>
>>1163195
You're exactly what I am not looking for.
>>
>>1163200
I like your determination but it's a no go without a lot of money and excellent connections.
>>
>>1163189
I live in the states, and I'm very well connected. I'm assuming you don't have any experience with alcoholic drinks, or marketing, what do you have to bring to the table other than your idea, and what's in it for me?
>>
>>1163209
This.

OP, je kijk is te rooskleurig.
>>
>>1163195
>>1163209
>>1163222
I'm not going to persuade anybody soon. I'm going directly to bars telling them I am launching a 10K marketing campaign in their area. I tell them to buy it and I tell them I'll give them some free boxes for goodwill.

You underestimating motherfuckers.

>>1163211
I do not plan on going international anytime soon. Thank you bro.
>>
Not sure about laws where you live but I was involved in a beverage company years ago.

There's alot your not considering.

>need a food grade factory to produce in
Unlikely there will be one to rent. We went half's in the costs of making a place foodgrade and had to sign up to a 10 year lease
>you will need a food tech
There's alot behind a beverage, not just taste. You'll need to have someone who truly understands the chemistry.
>you won't make a profit anytime soon
Bottling machines, vats, food tech wages, ingredients, lease on a foodgrade factory, advertising
>it's alcohol so prepare to have a lawyer
Alcohol is closely monitored and is hard to produce and sell without following strict laws
>there's a 90% chance you won't make it
Ask yourself why huge brewery's near you aren't already making this when they have access to cheaper ingredients already have the crew and machinery to make this, and have advertising teams ready to go

Your ambitious attitude will get you far in life though, keep thinking op
>>
>>1162891
Yo man, ik zie waar je vandaan komt en je hebt inderdaad zwaar gelijk met die vettige zooi die kleine kinderen achterover halen om stoer te lijken, ik zou eventueel wel een hand kunnen helpen betreffende e-marketing (website maken, advertenties, brand recognition) maar >>1163233 heeft betreffende de start-up wel zeer gelijk wat dit een risicobvolle investering maakt.
>>
>>1162891
ik kom van rotterdam en jij?
door de kracht van social media en mijn locatie waar ik woon kan ik dit wel dood marketen daarnaast werk ik best hard als ik hierin toekomst in zie.
>>
>>1163322
>>1163304
English is what we speak on this Japanese finger painting forum
>>
>>1163507
back to r9k whore
>>
>>1163233
Thanks for the feedback. I completely agree with you, but fuck giving up. I checked my state laws and it is legal to make food at home and sell it, you just can be visited at any time by health inspectors.

And you are right, the investment is huge but I think I can do without bottling machines and a foodgrade factory.

The lawyer thing is going to be a bitch, I agree. Aslong as we keep the percentage under 15%, we count as a normal drink.

>>1163304
Ik ben zelf proffesioneel website developer dus daarmee heb ik geen hulp nodig. Ik zoek echt iemand die kan helpen met uitdenken en met het toekomstige samenstrellen, flesjes vullen, verkopen etc. Uiteraard ook advertenties enzo, maar je moet wel begrijpen dat dat super belangrijk is en dat ik daar misschien liever een profesioneel advertiser op zet.

Risicos zijn er zeker, maar ik ben 21 en 5K verliezen is nu nog peanuts. Als het goed gaat, valt er veel te verdienen. Winst margin op zon flesje is 50 cent ofzo.

>>1163322
Ik woon in Westland/Den Haag, perfecte locaties om te starten met marketten dus. Laten we in contact komen, heb je een mail of skype?

>>1163507
this >>1163539
>>
Corrupting our youth for your own gain is degenerate.
>>
>>1163762
The youth already corrupted. It's my duty to take their money and use it to raise non-degenerate children with a qt3.14 Christian girl.
>>
You suck dick, OP. You are probably gonna be richer by sucking dick for $1 than to waste your time and money on this stupid idea.
>>
>>1163849
I can try and combine it.
>>
>So I decided to make them myself.

Don't. Flügel has been around for ages. I drank those things when I was a little shitter.
>>
>>1163861
You're telling me not to build Houses because Donald Trump has been doing it since you were 5? You're telling me not to make software because Bill Gates was doing it before I was born?

So far, I've heard very few good arguments. Fucking hell, no suprise this is such a slow fucking board if nobody is starting businesses.
>>
TU Delft fag here, I want to become FILTHY, absolutely FILTHY rich.

How do I get a part of your stock shares OP? I'm not just gonna give you my money.
>>
>>1163886
Depending on your education you might be able to play a role in the development of the shot.

I'm not going to hand out shares mate, but feel free to tell me what you bring to the table and how much equity you want.
>>
>>1163892
I'm good with MATLAB, Java and Python. I want 40% of the shares.
>>
>>1162891
Neem maar contact op, zit vuistdiep in (horeca gerelateerde) marketing.

Het zou een waar genoegen zijn om zwakzinnige tieners massaal vol te kunnen gieten met kankertroep.
>>
>>1163322
Dit werkt in Rotterdam niet.

Den-Haag en het Noorden, centen harken.
>>
>>1163869
You sir, have no idea who Marcel is and what he'll do to your anal cavity when he finds out you're trying to tap his business.

OP is not the first to try to replicate this product and will most definitely not be the last one getting fucked (literally) by Marcel.

Guy is insane.
>>
>>1163968
Inderdaad iets om zeer hard te overwegen. Dhr. Elsinghorst is inderdaad verre van 'een lieverdje'.

Wel interessant, zoals mijn verwachting flink aangeslagen in Groenlo:

>http://www.excellentestudent.nl/portfolio/project-flugel/
>>
>>1163968

Are you Dutch and how do you know Marcel?

>>1163971

Wat maakt dat uit? Als jij een leuker product hebt of het beter weet te brengen dan zit je gewoon (hartstikke) snor.

Instagram advertenties zullen als een gek aanslaan, vooral omdat 90% van de (NL'se) jongeren <18 officieel geen account mogen hebben en daardoor dus 18+ zijn in Instagram's ogen.

Hiermee wordt het mogelijk om alcohol aan minderjarige te promoten wat fantastisch is. Rest van de creative 'hacks' op digital advertisement gebied hou ik nog even voor mezelf.

Eigenlijk is het een kwestie van momentum pakken wat met online advertenties goed kan, maar denk persoonlijk dat het sneller/slimmer kan door je product ongekend aantrekkelijk maakt bij party organizers (denk aan de tienerfeesten in DH, ben de naam er even van kwijt) en kroegen in Renesse enzo.
>>
>samefagging met publieke ID's

Ik schaam me om Hollander te zijn.
>>
>>1163899
What the hell would I need a programmer for? Fucking TU Delft entitled cunts.

>>1163962
Denk ik ook, vooral Westland en andere 'boeren' gebieden.

>>1163971
>>1163968
Hahahaha. I'm not scared of anybody. I'm not going to replicate it anyway, I'm going to make something way edgier than a fucking duck.

>>1163984
>>1163971
>>1163968
Samefagging this hard. Jammer, want je kwam goed over.
>>
>>1163195
Why stock it in conventional retailers? If OP is starting small he could turn up at parties/clubs/raves/festivals and sell shot bottles himself. Better yet, hire a hot sloot to sell them. Get word of mouth going to build a reputation for an "underground" brand that's edgy and deliberately shuns the mainstream (at least to begin with). That's the direction I gather OP is going with the sexual angle.
>>
>>1164043
YOU. I want you on my team. Where do you live?
>>
>>1164049
Sorry pal, can't. Best of luck though.
>>
>>1164138
Unfortunate, you seem like the kind of person I want to be in business with.

All the best.
>>
File: moonshine-v1.7.fw.png (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
moonshine-v1.7.fw.png
177 KB, 500x500
I'm still looking for the right person to partner up with. Please let me know if you're interested.
>>
dear op, i live close to the NL border in GER. I can help you. skypeid is sydney.o2
>>
>>1164211
I am not a fan of going international right away, but I suppose I shouldn't call Germany nor Belgium international.

I'll contact you.
>>
>>1162891
If you think you have a real chance, just get a business grant or something. Surely the state will lend you some starting money if you have a solid business plan?
>>
>>1164218
I don't mind founding and starting the company in NL. I'm located like 30minutes from Maastricht. We'd have to talk through organisation and strategy first anyway.
>>
>>1164225
Getting a business grant in Holland isn't that easy. However, I hope not to need it.
>>
>>1164231
contact me already, we won't need a grant, but I'm not willing to spell it all out here
>>
>>1164250
Just added you Mr. Racoon.
>>
>>1164225
Where the fuck are you from where the state lends you starting money to fuck over people for neetbucks?
>>
>>1163962
>>1163968
>>1163971
>>1163984

pathetic. l24chan
>>
>>1163304
Ah jammer dat ik niet bij kan schieten met mijn vaardigheden man, wens je daarintegen nog wel succes. Mocht je investeerders gevonden hebben dat denk ik dat je nog wel van de QLA seminaren van Daniel Peña kan leren.
>>
>>1164407
Welke vaardigheden heb je? Connecties bij universiteiten/potentiële bedrijven waarin ik interesse zou kunnen hebben?
>>
Bump-a-roo-na-fucking-dooney
>>
Heb je al een naam voor je drankje?
>>
>>1165315
>>1164177
Hi.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.