[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips for starting a startup company with 10k in savings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: demm.png (129 KB, 508x506) Image search: [Google]
demm.png
129 KB, 508x506
Any tips for starting a startup company with 10k in savings?

I live in holland and worked for 5 years and im tired working soo hard for a boss. I should work for my own.

Any ideas for a company?
>>
>>1162581
Waar woon je neger
>>
>>1162585

Rotterdam
>>
>>1162588
Ik ook, kan ik voor je werken? Ik ben 19.
>>
>>1162592
Lets find out a company idea and we will talk from there about employing. Im 19 too btw.
>>
>>1162594
You've been working for 5 years already and you're 19? Do you go to university?
>>
>>1162597
HBO chemical engineering, but i hate chemistry and everything in it i want to drop out as soon as i have a good business idea and with working i mean the shitty ass job like pizza delivery boy etc
>>
>>1162581
shameless selfbump
>>
>>1162606
>shitty ass job like pizza delivery boy etc
Yeah, but really since you're 14? Are you Moroccan?
>>
>>1162617
Is this a European meme? I'm a white dude in the US and plenty of us work side jobs at 14 then official jobs at 16+
>>
>>1162620
From what I've seen it's really uncommon here, I got my first job when I was 17 already.
>>
>>1162622
>really since you're 14? Are you Moroccan?
well it is common, i worked at 14 at a local supermarket till i got my license at 17 and went delivering pizza. I recently quit my job and fix computers for a living but i want to start a business on my own.
>>
>>1162654
What kind of business were you thinking?

Fixing computers, software business? You did any programming in your degree?
>>
>>1162683
Im 19 just finished high school i have no degree other than that. I wrote down a list of ideas and want to follow the most promising one.

Cap company
Photography (at weddings)
Bringing a new drink out
>>
File: 1457048108862.png (9 KB, 508x497) Image search: [Google]
1457048108862.png
9 KB, 508x497
>>1162696
>bring a new drink out

I wanna try crystallization distillation, but it's too warm were I live. I guess I could do it inside, but I don' have enough money to get a freezer that would be big enough to do anymore than a sample.
>>
>>1162622
It's not that uncommon. I started working a publix grocery when I was 15. Could only work part time but it was an easy job to get as a highschooler.
>>
>>1162683

It's more common in areas outside of the city and schijtdorpen
>>
>>1162581
start a driving school OP
>>
domme jongen
>>
>>1162696
Taxis are a dying industry, wedding photography is full of people working for less than minimum wage.
>>
File: 1389850041046.jpg (224 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1389850041046.jpg
224 KB, 1200x1200
>>1162606
>HBO chemical engineering
your competitive advantage is this, long term you would probably get more satisfaction from this

besides that if you really want to drop out from school, do a startup with something relating to tech. Programmers are everywhere and fairly cheap (especially in eastern europe). Design a cashflow based startup where you get paid from providing a fully automated service via something the programmer will code. Find an aspect of the economy which is transaction based that isn't fully automated. Provide a simple solution to solve their inefficiencies/ boost sales and save them time/ money. From there you use the cashflow to expand the business eventually hiring developers, building the mobile apps etc. You will want to design a business around a web browser based application. Ive never been to Amsterdam so I don't how realistic this might be but a possible one could easily be setting up an catalog for weed based shops showing people the different strains, the effects and allow people to "reserve" a set amount for pickup.

>Find a good domain name/brand preferably with a .com (thing google, facebook yahoo etc)
>do most of the beginner courses on code academy so you understand programming frameworks
>personally control your domain, the social media account logins. secure a cheap business bank account that doesn't frown upon the industry your in
>Get legal paperwork done so you own your software once it is developed, trademark the brand name etc
>start consuming media relating to starting up a business and the industry you are set in. You can become an informal expert in your field within a relatively short period by just doing google searches.
Source: im launching a cashflow based startup with a buddy (we are 50/50 partners) and the cost for me has been approximately 9000 CAD. Its doable but you will have to pinch the pennies at times. We are even setting it up as a funded venure through our venture equity firm
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.