[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which crypotos are you guys currently holding and waiting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1287852482576.jpg (17 KB, 126x92) Image search: [Google]
1287852482576.jpg
17 KB, 126x92
Which crypotos are you guys currently holding and waiting for the pump?

I have
PEPE
ETH

Anything else I should look at?
>>
>>1161564
Buy dogecoin dude, way better than pepe.
>>
>>1161564
lots of buy vol and aggressive pepe buying, clearly a whale is accumulating for trex/polo. i've been setting small buys around 30% below market price
>>
>>1161569
Pepe is the new Doge.
>>
>>1161573
yea that's why i went with pepe, has great meme potential desu
>>
>>1161572

START
Geo
Pepe

Quick tip

Buy bottom, set sells, forget.
>>
>>1161573
W-well, okay then, how do I get pepe?
>>
>>1161580

Check the Reddit /r/pepecoins
>>
>>1161580
https://c-cex.com/?id=&settz=4

I bought 10k from here during the dip this morning
>>
Pepe
Ltc
Btc
Doge

For me
>>
>>1161585
>>1161589
Thanks guys. Is it too late to buy now or can I still get in?
>>
>>1161595
>ltc
>doge
fucking why?
Those die long ago.
I have some in maid and btc
>>
>>1161600
Perfect time. It's on a dip.

>>1161602
Doge pumps like once a year and useless overall
Litecoin is going to pump soon. Within a month. It's due for another pump.

You gotta understand something about crypto. No trader gives a fuck about new tech or anything like that, they just want to make money from it and it's overdue on ltc.
>>
>pepecoin market cap 113 btc
>>
>>1161607
if being dead means being on a dip that yeah, it's on a dip.

my great grand mother is on a dip too
>>
>>1161650

Updates are coming within the next 48 hours. Have you done any research on it? Lol
>>
I really don't see pepe going anywhere. Everyone thinks it'll be the next Doge but why? Because its a literal memecoin?
Nobody was really shilling it outside of the first couple of weeks and it was a weak job. There is no real developer talk, no hype, its just there. I bought $50 early on and sold it for virtually the same price and then bought another $20 in this dip(death) because its just $20.
>>
>>1161700

Yeah I noticed the shilling stopped as well but I'm looking at all the things that still need to be done for pepecoin and it looks the team isn't pushing too hard for the coin until every thing is done like the website, Reddit, staking, a few more things. It has some whales interested as well as the ethereum creator so I'm still buying in once the confirmations are done to c-cex.
>>
>>1161700
once it gets on polo it'll bump up in price by a bit
>>
bagholding sys, hoping 2.0 will boost it up
>>
>>1161773
>>1161773
along with this the only other coins i'm holding for now are eth and lisk
made some mad gains on RADS as well.
>>
>>1161774
Fucking SAME. Any word on dat 300:1 conversion?
>>
>>1161706
>It has some whales interested as well as the ethereum creator

so a couple of joke tweets equals interest now?
>>
>>1161789

Well attention from him regardless of him joking is still good is it not?
>>
If you jave to ask then fuck no. You need to be in contact with the original pumping irc, and most of our ircs are secondary/got ircs. A coin is too risky to just guess on the pump and dumps.
>>
pepe and eth masterrace reporting in
>>
>>1161564
Crypto gold hedged with meme-thereum
>>
Pepe bumped up to 1400. God I'm good.
>>
I'm looking at azure coins; all of them have pumped when added. Heard one of them that will be added soon is Bitswift.
>>
File: DGB2.png (49 KB, 1141x557) Image search: [Google]
DGB2.png
49 KB, 1141x557
>DGB still flying under rader
>accumulation
I lold
>>
TRUMPcoin about to go through the stratosphere.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.