[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to inherit $250,000. What should I do with it /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: autism hug box.jpg (132 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
autism hug box.jpg
132 KB, 800x567
I'm about to inherit $250,000. What should I do with it /biz/?
>>
>>1160720
Invest in property, and travel the world.
I have paypal if you wanted to help a brother out.
[email protected]

A donation would be most welcome however.
>>
>>1160723
lol
>>
>>1160720
Put some in safe investments like indexes. Put the rest in penny stocks.
>>
Give it all to this guy;
>>1160723

You didn't even earn it OP.
This brave anon threw all his dignity and self respect aside, because he needs it. He earned it.
>>
at least put 10k in Lisk!
>>
>>1160720
Considering the 4% rule, you're looking at 10k revenue per year for the rest of your life.
Go for a moderately aggressive (growth-orientated) index portfolio and let it compund for 10-15 years, then retire on 25-30k year. Or move to Thailand now and live like a king on your 10k.
>>
>>1160998
can someone explain the "move to Thailand' meme to me?
>>
>>1161027
It's a meme because Thailand is your archetypal "drugs on the beach" Westerner jerk off destination.
It's also not a meme, because inThailand (or Philipines, or wherever relatively-poor-but still-relatively-safe in the world) $10k a year is a lot of money. I have a friend who bought a house with swimming pool and security guard for 20k in Manila. I worked with an Indonesian guy who told me $150/month is your regular young single guy income, little bedroom and going out now and again, a.k.a ~$1,500/moth lifestyle in L.A
>>
>>1160720
sensible long term investments

if you feel the need to gamble, get scammed by a multi-marketing scheme or something that you are convinced is different or make risky investments based on memes and any psychological problems you might have, limit yourself to 10%
>>
Invest in Eth
>>
>>1161198
>make risky investments based on memes and any psychological problems you might have
>>
>>1161104
This info is outdated. Philippines no longer has any semblance of safety outside the rich areas of large cities (where expenses are surprisingly high).

Thailand is a place you can live well on 800-1000 a month depending on the city, but to live like a king you really need 3k a month and up.

And if you have that kinda money coming in passively, you should really look at Brazil instead.
>>
Put half in an index fund, half in property, and forget you have it for like 10 years
>>
>>1160940
What is Lisk?
>>
>>1160720

buy a duplex and rent it out. use the rent money to travel around 3rd world countries.
>>
B U Y
U
Y

P E P E
E
P
E
>>
>>1161682
literally what I'm doing with some of it.
>>
Own a franchise and hire an assistant/hooker.
>>
>>1161815
People keep telling me to invest in myself. Been thinking I should invest in a bangmaid
>>
>>1160720

Step one: convert it all to pennies
Step two: shove them all up your ass
Step three: spend them
>>
>>1162006
Only way to have power over everyone else.
>>
>>1160723

give it to this guy op
>>
>>1160723
give it to him
best option
>>
>>1162006
>shove them up your ass
>take bets that you can shit money

brb guys, breaking the piggy bank
>>
>>1161198
Vitalik get out you malnourished Autist

I can't wait for this shitcoin to fade away into obscurity like all the rest

Bitcoin is the only crypto
>>
>>1160720
Put it all in penny stocks.
>>
Buy a house. You could probably get a house for cheaper than the asking price since you're paying without a loan.
>>
put it all on black real quick
>>
>>1160720

Put it all in TRUMPcoins... you'll be a multimillionaire within a month.
>>
>>1163601
>not taking out a loan
Full retard
>>
>>1162037

Exactly. I mean I've never touched anything thats been up their ass.
>>
File: G6gStP2.jpg (36 KB, 496x584) Image search: [Google]
G6gStP2.jpg
36 KB, 496x584
Purchase NY Hotdog Stands
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.