[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBINHOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9
File: robinhood-cry.gif (995 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
robinhood-cry.gif
995 KB, 500x250
ROBIN HOOD

i swear i'm not trying to shill here
i want to recruit your help in pumping GBSN when markets next open, and here are my reasons why you might be interested:

1. Everyone has eyes on what's about to happen next with GBSN. GBSN was the highest % winner the day before today in growth, but today it fell to 0.19$ (-30%) per share . I was among the wounded.

2. people are expecting a big announcement over the weekend about some FDA shit that will make serious investors jump on board. My source is ClosingBell.co in the recent tweets about GBSN from experienced traders.

3. It costs. 0.19 Cents right now. That's dick cheap.

4. I'm about to spike my shares up to 2770. if the stock jumps up to a dollar, i'll make $2000 just like that. Huge fucking payout baby. Let's do it together /biz/, you brought me into this world - now let's waltz like wizards do.
>>
>>1160662
source on the FDA shit?
>>
File: rare.jpg (152 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
152 KB, 960x639
>>1160662
come on man i want to believe but we bear as fuck, can you back this shit up? we don't want to hold the bag with you!
>>
Is this the new Robinhood general? What do you guys think about GSK as a safe, long term play?
>>
>>1160674
i... stated it clearly goto closingbell.co search GBSN and look at the tweets that are the 1-3 most recent.
>>
>>1160674
nevermind im a dumbass, idk what their sources were
>>
>>1160679
it's fallen so far, how can you not see a bounceback?

ive already learned that you really have to hone your gut feeling.

All im asking if that you look at my proposal and listen to your gut, if it says yes - i welcome you.

my gut told me last night that this would tank even though i took a gamble to see if the trend would keep upwards like everyone hoped.

this time i can see whales doing the opposite of what the mass of plebs do. Hopefully this thread is still here on monday, if not ill make a new post and reassess if i was right or wrong.
>>
It's all about that ARQL
>>
File: 2016-03-24 20_45_56.png (2 KB, 286x126) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-24 20_45_56.png
2 KB, 286x126
>>1160695
I'm no expert on stock analysis but to me personally, this looks like a little hype bubble
>>
no you guys should buy mnkd and cris thanks.
>>
>>1160739
This. Mnkd to the moon.
>>
>>1160744
>>1160739
>tfw you put your life savings (4k) in MNKD at 2.18 yesterday
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 460x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 460x389
>>1160748
To the moon. In like a week.
>>
>>1160748
I'm in at 1.95 and I know longs who bought in at 7.00 back in the day.

I honestly think you'll be fine.
>>
>>1160662
I'm with you, brother. I'm holding 4000 shares til it gets better.
>>
>>1160662
No fucking way is that hitting a dollar. I doubt we can shill it to $.80. Maybe .60 if we're lucky but that's still 3x what you put into it so I'll help tomorrow I guess.
>>
>>1160748
Quit being a huge pussy it'll skyrocket April 5th unless people no longer need diabetes medicine or stop being afraid of needles all together.
>>
File: 1431900075675.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1431900075675.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>1160662
It took them weeks to get to my account, and then they just asked for my driver's license.

I sent them the license today. How much longer is this gonna take? Should I message them?
>>
>>1160832
weeks?? fuck yes msg them?

youre talking about robinhood, right? the account creation is instant. the money deposit was instant too..
>>
File: 1376176214582.jpg (74 KB, 479x435) Image search: [Google]
1376176214582.jpg
74 KB, 479x435
>>1160913
First off, just wanted to say thank you for responding, I appreciate it.

>the account creation is instant.
Maybe it's because I have no credit whatsoever? I pay for tuition as I go along, live with parents, and inherited a 1990's car, so I have no credit history.

It says in the Signup Overview on their app that something needs to be verified, so maybe all they need is my license. Hopefully.
>>
>>1160814
They can't sell it easily since the FDA said that you need to take a breathing test to get their drug, and most doctors' offices don't have the right tools.

I doubt they can do the marketing right themselves and get over that hurdle.
>>
>>1160772
Why is everyone so hard for mnkd. Looks like a pump thats peaked to me
>>
>>1160995
You'll see bro.
>>
>>1160981
Technosphere is owned by mnkd, even afrezza fails they still have full ownership of the technology. They have no leadership and afrezza is already rumored to be backed by 2 major insurers in the u.s.

They made a bad call with Sanofi and it hurt them, they are getting their shit together big time.
>>
>>1161089
New leadership*
>>
>>1160769
Fuark I have 300 shares of mknd and 200 shares of nete one of them better go to the moon or no more meme stocks for me. I had 500 shares of mknd which I sold at 2.18 from 1.98
>>
>>1161938
NETE isnt a meme. Dd shows theyve been growing and profiting. A good report monday should see a another spike. Wish i had jumped in sooner. Just got my robinhood wedsday
>>
For the unsettled funds in robinhood is that 3 days or 3 market days? Would love to get in on NETE need to know if i should make another deposit
>>
>>1162192
Market days.
>>
>>1162215
Fuck. That changes everything
>>
serious question: do you guys put your actual ssn when it asks for it?
>>
So I've been holding Rxii for a long time and it's really putting a crimp on my other investments. Should I just go for broke with it or should j get out while I still have a chance
>>
>>1162547
Do you think that you could make more money by cashing out and doing something else with it in 3 days?

Knowing what you know, would you buy it right now? If not, sell it.

Also, if anyone is getting a new Robin Hood account, please use my add code :)

http://share.robinhood.com/zacharv13
>>
>>1161938

Same boat but i have 10k shares of nete and 2k of mnkd, both are very very likely of long term growth, and both are definitely going to spike next week. Stay strong and sell when they spike if you get scared
>>
>>1162383
If you sell a single share you will need to report it to the IRS next tax season. Yes use your actual SSN. Actually, it may be used to confirm you are an US citizen as well.
>>
>>1160695
>it's fallen so far, how can you not see a bounce back?

And just like that, dropped.
>>
>>1162628
I'm with you, brother. To the moon, or to valhalla, together.
>>
>>1162383
...yes, what else are you going to put?
>>
>>1162600
Do you guys really think nete is going to spike? I'm so tempted to put some in but I keep reading a lot of fud surrounding nete. Probably still gonna throw in a little just for fun but damn, some people are claiming nete is going beyond the moon and it's got me hopeful.
>>
Fuck all of your pumping and dumping, ive been trying to practice a policy on skimming the gains from volatility at the right times. Honestly im just playing with small amounts of money to see what works and so far it's made me 100 off 50. I'm thinking of grabbing about 60 dollars worth of cpxx on open with the expectation it will go back to around 12. This way I figure its a gain or loss of about 9 dollars depending on how the numbers go.

Oh also meme magic
>>
Real talk, the market being closed on good Friday is fucking bullshit. It isn't even a Federal holiday what the fuck?

Do you think we will ever see extended trading hours as we move to a 24/7 society? I mean it should really open at like 8 and close at 6, and be open Saturdays from like 8-3.
>>
>>1162550
Know what I know now I would not have invested in Rxii but I would not have even made a Robinhood account. Also I'm down 42% and it seems like Wellington would be a waste.also I know I wouldn't be able to
Make more money if I sell it.
>>
>>1162870
For the market to be open, people have to work. It's no Walmart where you can bring in a bunch of Mexicans and run that bitch 24/7. Market will never be open on weekends.
>>
>>1162873
What do you mean? It's literally 100% automated now anyways. The algorithems don't care what time it is.
>>
>>1162870
You expect wall street to be open the day the kikes killed jesus? They're in the bank vault guzzling manischewitz with Fiddler on full blast
>>
>>1162905
Good point but it's been this way forever and I doubt it will change.
>>
if i buy stock over the weekend do i pay the market close prices? or do i pay w/e the price is when the market reopens?
>>
>>1163128
It'll be the open price on Monday
>>
>>1162870
i dont get the meme how stock markets arent 24/7. normies would find it unfair that there was a market crash while just the normie himself happened to be asleep?
>>
>>1163213
Most normies don't care outside of putting money in a retirement account and hoping it's doubled by the time they retire.

I think it's just grandfathered in now. It actually did take a lot of manpower to run at one point and time and now that it pretty much runs itself, you have all these highly paid brokers and investment bakers that want to keep up the illusion that they are still extremely important and letting the markets run without them would be a blow to their ego and have people realize they don't really do shit.
>>
If some of you folks are signing up for Robinhood, then please use my invite link!!

http://share.robinhood.com/jamest37
>>
Do you think there is still a chance to get more nete or will Monday to be late
>>
>>1163603
Gonna wake up at open and see if theres a morning panic. Will get in if not. Seems like the pumps still strong
>>
>>1163603
I think the word was that they were going to make some announcement the next week or the week after that should make good gains.

Late March of last year, they put out their Q4 report, so maybe that will happen this week. Q4 would not include any Aptito sales just yet, but I expect that it would have been a good quarter. The only thing I'm questioning is whether they ramped up spending in preparation for Aptito (eg, extra money spent on pre-sales, extra inventory, etc).

Several of their board members bought a bunch of stocks in Jan-Feb of this year. Also, HUGE bonuses for work done the previous year were recently handed out, and I'm hoping that that is some indication of a strong 2015.

TL;DR I'm feeling very positive about the position I currently hold with NETE.
>>
Anything like RobinHood for the UK?
>>
GBSN is retarded. you need to pump a stock with actual long term potential. I vote NETE
>>
So is anyone planning to buy NETE, sell it at the peak, then re-buy the position after the dump?
>>
>penny stock gambling
This is why /biz/ can't have nice things.
>>
>>1164323
I have over 3k shares, I had more (bough in around .20 last year) but sold some. Planning on going long with the shares I have left.
>>
>>1164323
Im just scared it already peaked
>>
>>1164426
Don't be. It all depends on the earnings report. If it is positive, even a small .01 eps then this share will fly to around $1 within days/weeks. If the eps report is slightly negative such as -.05 then it will probably over between .20 and .30. If the report is -.10 or more then this stock crashes back to the low teens.
>>
>>1164444
But im in at .40
>>
>>1164469
well then you have a 50/50 chance of being cucked. But the upside is higher than the downside. Sell anything you are not comfortable losing on Monday, you should be able to get out around the .43 range before the end of the day. If you are a gambling man then just buckle your seat belt and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>1164474
Thats what im thinking. Ill watch for a dioneary. Then throw some chips in. This shit is nervewracking
>>
>>1164508
Dip early*
>>
So NETE on Monday? Also what do you guys think abot AMD?
>>
File: 1456069223616.jpg (198 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1456069223616.jpg
198 KB, 1080x1350
>>1164551
AMD is gonna hit 3 soon so I'd say to stay long!
>>
so is this the new general?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Im heavy on $ACAD, this week is their advisory committee meeting with FDA. It will make moves
>>
>>1164551
stay away, too much debt and the whole industry is taking a bit of a hit with poor computer sales.
>>
Picks for tomorrow?
>>
>>1164831
Nete and sune. The rest of my cap will go to the % gainers of the day
>>
>>1164907
Why SUNE?
>>
For those of you who have contacted customer service through the app or email, have you had any success? I have an untradeable stock & I have no idea why. I've contacted them 3 or 4x in 3wks & nothing. So they now have my money tied up for who knows what reason.

If I don't get support to come through, how do I sell these shares or get my money?
>>
>>1164918
Probably because they don't think SUNE can go any lower
>>
>>1165145
Threw in a ticket and never got a reply. Same deal with SFXEQ. I sent them something when it was .08 cents a share too.
>>
>>1165228
Sucks doesn't it. In this case, can you file a complaint to anyone? Obviously they can't just make a stock untradeable & not tell me why, then offer no support & then I'm out that money.
>>
>>1165145
I'm the guy who hasn't been approved for weeks; I messaged them about my application and haven't received a reply.
>>
>>1163792
nope
>>
all in NETE
>>
>>1166092
Their support must truly be nonexistent. I guess that's what we get with so called free trading. Someone told me that even though my stock is untradeable that I can still trade it. How I don't know, but those RH bastards owe me an explanation. My stock is still live & active, so it's not like it's some shit stock. I've heard of people's applications taking weeks. This is what I was afraid of when I signed up. Luckily it only took a few days. They must have monkeys running their support or app process
That or 1 person.
>>
When is RH getting released in AUS? i've been in que for 3 weeks now :/
>>
>>1166188
It has "very low overhead." Conclude from that what you will.
>>1166229
It's effectively never. It's kind of an "indefinite beta" that's "coming soon." Kind of like how nuclear fusion is always 30 years away; there's really no telling when AUS will be getting their RH. Sorry mate.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.