[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XMR HIT 400K AGAIN XMR HIT 400K AGAIN XMR HIT 400K AGAIN XMR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: XMR.png (10 KB, 586x154) Image search: [Google]
XMR.png
10 KB, 586x154
XMR HIT 400K AGAIN
XMR HIT 400K AGAIN
XMR HIT 400K AGAIN
XMR HIT 400K AGAIN
XMR HIT 400K AGAIN

IT IS MOTHERFUCKING HAPPENING

Next stop? 300k so be careful. Thereafter? TEN MILL?

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING
>>
Elaborate
>>
How high btc
>>
>>1160301
XMR monero has struggled to get past 400k satoshi for a long, long time. A lot of people bought at that price and it's price has been a lot lower than that for a long time.
ALL of the haters insisted that it'd never hit this price again, whereas all (i.e 50% at least, of fucking bitcointalk no less) insist that it's of extraordinary value, but is being rekt by competitors like the shithog which is DASH.
to hit 400k satos is a HUGE deal for XMR. every hater said it'd never happen. Well, it's fucking happening NOW. and the whales on bitcointalk predict that it'll eventually hit 10mil. that's >20 times it's current value.

IT IS HAPPENING. don't expect it to happen overnight, this shit is slow but has some serious torque. 10 mil here we come.

Yo don't expect it to be at 400k for long, a lot of people have been waiting to dump for a long time, but anonymous bitcoin? tech so mysterious it's speculated that satoshi himself invented it? GET THE FUCK ON THIS BITCH. IT SIMPLY WILL NOT DIE.
THE HAPPENING WILL HAP. 400k proves it. LET'S DO THIS THING.
>>
I did buy in at .0032 btc the other day
>>
>>1160306
Dude, no one cares, seriously lol. Quick shrieking.
>>
>>1160309
>no one cares
how long have you been in this game?
trust me, this is a big deal. XMR at 400? it's been a solid year since this happened.
>>
Last Price
24hr Change
15.19%

H-THE-FUCK-APPENING I TELL YOU
>>
160btc buy wall at 395, kekeke
oh man, what colour of lambo should i get?
thousands of these beautiful bastards stashed. i knew this day would come.
>>
>>1160312
Ok, soooo an obvious pump just happened, and what do you think is going to happen next? What comes after pump, hmm?

Hint: it rhymes with pump.
>>
>>1160318
you can't pn'd a coin with this volume, idgaf how much of a whale you are. XMR is HUGE.
>>
>>1160320
Looks to me like the pump has peaked. But we should all keep pouring money into it because.. ?

Cause at some unspecified future times it's going to magically rise 30 times its current value.. "for no reason" whatsoever?
>>
>>1160329
>Looks to me like the pump has peaked.
yeah for now, it'll hit 300 again soon i imagine, but to hit 400k for XMR is something many said would never happen.
why should you buy?
read bitcointalk. not gonna spell it all out for you, sorry.
this is a big deal. if you think XMR is gonna die, you might be right. if you think it's gonna be HUGE, you might also be right. i gravitate towards the latter.
>>
>>1160317
And the wall got dumped.
>>
>>1160334
yes it was inevitable. as i keep saying, it'll hit 300 again. but thereafter, once those who have bought higher have given up? welp, then we'll see what XMR can do.
don't bother if you're a newpleb, panic selling/buying is unprofitable on this market. know your shit? been here years? see you in a year or two on our yachts.
>>
>>1160333
Your tone has certainly changed now from your OP, which is good. But my recommendation to you, lad, is to stop trying to scam people out of their money, and do something worthwhile with your life. Pursue some real dreams, not these pipe dreams. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>1160336
>scam people out of their money
look. i've been doing this for 4 years now. yes i fucking am excited. because i hold a lot of them and have a lot of faith in them.
fuck listening to me, go read bitcointalk.
still not convinced? well go fucking play forex then. i'm telling you, XMR is THE altcoin.
>>
>>1160335
I'm not following XMR but it looks promising. Right now it's pumped up because of Azure but it'll go down once the hype fades unless something new comes up. 300 again I doubt, more like 350-320.
>>
>>1160339
Thoughts on exp and rads?
>>
File: xmr.png (43 KB, 929x343) Image search: [Google]
xmr.png
43 KB, 929x343
>>1160345
none. sorry, i've been a little out of the loop in recent months and i haven't researched it enough to give advice i'd consider sufficiently solid.
XMR down to 384. expect it to hit 300 again soon. maybe a teeny bit lower. after that? assuming you're patient and have even the slimmest grasp on what XMR is about, then gentlemen, i salute you.
>>
>>1160433

Where's a good place to read about "what XMR is about"?
>>
also holy shit, bytecoin up to 14 satos. i have millions of those fucks. bought for ONE satoshi.
ATH is 176, kek.
cryptonote plus patience. i'm telling you, even if they do all die, BCN and XMR are in a league of their own.

>>1160440
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0
that's the most obvious place. they have their own forums too, linked in the bitcointalk thread.
XMR is everywhere mang. it has a lot of haters, like the farce which is DASH, so it's struggling, but it simply won't die.
note too that the pros over at poloniex adore XMR. Busoni added it as one of only three trading pairs, alongside USDT and BTC.
XMR isn't a good coin to daytrade unless you're looking to ride the little 5% swings (which i do like 3 times a week) but it's one of the very, very few in which i have faith that it's an exceptionally good long-term bet. very probably the best of the lot.

i hate the fact that imma be called a shill for this thread. ask polo in the trollbox. ask bitcointalk. ask fkn anyone. XMR may well be fucking huge. there's even rumor that satoshi himself anonymously released the cyptonote protocol soon after he gave us BTC.
>>
does anyone have the vid of the dude who, last year, filmed himself shitting a fucktonne of XMR into the buy wall, then set another fucktonne of coins 1 sato below the highest ask, in an attempt to annihilate monero.
after his megadump, within 2 weeks it was worth 4 times as much. kek.
can't find the link, but it's a classic. life ruined. anyone has pls?
>>
File: 1410024803915.jpg (75 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1410024803915.jpg
75 KB, 520x750
Is buying ethers a good idea??
>>
>>1160478
not imo. absolutely fkn great for daytrading, but no way in hell is it maintaining it's current price. it's just hype. plus there's an unlimited supply of ETH so it's inflationary.
plus no fucker understands the damn thing.
it's all just hype, and people get bored/scared easily.
i buy ETH a couple of times a week maybe, take modest profits then gtfo. i'm only cold storing 10 ETH.
>>
>>1160480
thanks m8

have a friend who bought 400$ worth 2 weeks ago

should sell soon?
>>
>>1160482
>should sell soon?
well it's doing pretty well right now, so if i was trading it right now i'd hold on for 3 mil. it's terribly volatile though, so while it may well chuck out a few decent spikes soon, i really think a lot of people are gonna end up unhappy if they're not careful. dumps and panic can happen in an instant. download bitcoinchecker for android, set price alarms and be ready to sell immediately. unless you're using limit orders, you need to be there IMMEDIATELY to make decent profit from something so precarious.
i bought ETH for 200k satos. it was around that price for some considerable time. there are a lot of people umming and erring whether today is the day they should sell. it probably won't be today, as i say i'd hold for like 3 mil, but i think it'd be very foolish to hold any substantial amount for anything more than 4 mil absolute max. and good luck sleeping at night if you do take it that far.
>>
File: 1430894887795.jpg (709 KB, 1769x2662) Image search: [Google]
1430894887795.jpg
709 KB, 1769x2662
>>1160488
cheers anon

will do
>>
File: XMR gains.gif (2 MB, 243x199) Image search: [Google]
XMR gains.gif
2 MB, 243x199
>>1160497
good luck bruh, fingers crossed for us both
>>
>>1160297
nobody cares
>>
>>1160306
this is monero trying to look relevant, it's not and everyone and there grandma knows this.
>>
>>1160502
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/
k
>>
>>1160333
>read bitcointalk
Oh god it never stops with this guy, thats the last place I wanna read things there.

The only thing that place serves for alt coin trading is a reverse market indicator or it's to late. Even a person 2-4 weeks in starting alt coin trading will learn this eventually.
>>
>>1160509
bitcointalk is largely anti-altcoins, but XMR is and always has been since release, one which is given huge amounts of respect.
don't like bitcointalk? ok, so find another forum. sign up to twitter feeds. read coindesk.com/news just... read everything. in so doing you'll understand the hype, and hype is 90% of what causes the volatility with cryptos. monero has the added benefit of a level of anonymity which bitcoin simply cannot compete with.
>>
>>1160509
>>1160512
Post how much Monshits you have or gtfo.

A screenshot of your buy order before the pump, that shouldn't be a problem would it? :^)

You can do it right? Mr.#moneroftwopgainsexcited
>>
>>1160517
>Post how much Monshits you have or gtfo.
why? what business is it of yours how much i hold? i hold as much as i can comfortably afford to.
>>
>>1160512
Oh god twitter feeds and coindesk only announce things when there pumped already.

Let me give you an example, also they have low posts so when they advertise using hashtags the remake a new twitter feed so they can't backtrace the *TA analysis* people.

https://twitter.com/Cryppel

Better buy that pepe coin :^)
>>
File: 1438813536527.jpg (8 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1438813536527.jpg
8 KB, 220x220
>>1160519
Because since the start of january NONE of these people spamming crypto posts can ever provide there balance or even a little tiny screenshot of one little buy order line.

Yet all the old fart robinhood stock trading phone app children post on the daily there stock buys and trades. So what's the problem?
>>
>>1160522
what i'm saying is read everything. just read, read, read some more. even the legitimacy of the tech and the devs doesn't have shit on hype, and to understand it you simply need to read what's going on inside the mind of those waiting to trade.

i'm not buying pepe. i'm sure i don't need to tell you it's a pump n' dump. it's pretty much PND, in fact i wouldn't be surprised if it's AmDOGE's latest project.

>>1160526
it's none of your business how much money i have. if you don't want to believe me then don't.
>>
>>1160533
Yes you're right they don't have shit on hype until something ground breaking happens which could probably be years from now or months.

But in the mean time to make gains monero sucks balls.

>>1160533
>it's none of your business how much money i have. if you don't want to believe me then don't.

I just needed this answer for you for the thread.

Because the only pumps that have ever succeeded from what I have seen here that successfully made anons money was from people who posted there balances.
>>
>I hate the fact that imma be called a shill for this thread.

Oh do ya? I find it hard to believe that you don't know damn well that you ARE a shill, but I suppose it's possible. Regardless, you are.

From Wikipedia:

"Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" sell their overvalued shares, the price falls and investors lose their money. Stocks that are the subject of pump and dump schemes are sometimes called "chop stocks".

While fraudsters in the past relied on cold calls, the Internet now offers a cheaper and easier way of reaching large numbers of potential investors."

See how it says 'False and misleading positive statements' there? That's the whole point of this thread, is it not? See how also it says 'fraud' and 'fraudsters'? That's you, my friend. Maybe you don't see yourself that way, but you are perpetuating a scam, whether you know it or not.
>>
>>1160535
Whether or not it's a pump and dump there is easy money to be made, but once the news makes it here it's too late.

Ima masochist I enjoy entertaining shills.

I am in every crypto thread.
>>
>>1160535
>That's the whole point of this thread, is it not?
right hand to god, i am posting this thread because i like /biz/, have been here since it's birth, have been on the crypto scene since 2012 and first bought btc for £2, and i consider XMR to be second only to BTC in terms of it's potential to make a lot of money for those who hold long-term. taking those 5% swing profits a couple of times a week is fun too.
just trying to be friendly, senpai. XMR's volume today on polo is second only to ETH, and for a long time, people have been expecting it's value to rise enormously.
ah whatever, i've tried to help you lot, i've acknowledged from the start that now is a bad time to buy, but pick up some for around 300k, hold for a year or two and i really think you'll be glad you decided to do so.
>shrug
>>
>>1160540
Yeah, easy money to be made off who, exactly? Where do shills think that money comes from, I wonder. It's a crime with a victim, and the perpetrators of it should be held accountable.
>>
>>1160543
ok ok ok I beleive you geeze, I had a second thought reading this thread it seems like you're just excited.

Sorry i'm biased and I just don't like Monero, reading there threads back then in bitcointalk were so cringy it made Reddit 2017 look like 4chan in 2005.
>>
>>1160548
Whether or not it dumps after a buy you have to admit in multiple cases these coins repump after 1 week or 3 for even more gains just by holding.

But you have to understand this may be a bull market even closing your eyes and clicking random buy orders on poloniex may make you money. The news and shills apparently don't keep it from making you lose money if you hold long enough even before a 6 month period.

To bad we expect gains hours ahead of time or even days. Compared to stocks this is astronomical.

One thing I know for sure though is that the shills in here make us make money on purpose on the inevitable Eth train to reignite the alt coin market.

So when we do make those gains they can redump on us buying their next flavor of the month coin.

Ever heard of the rumors of pumping groups in how they operate in bitcointalk?
>>
>>1160543
So, up there when you said GET THE FUCK ON THIS BITCH! what you really meant was DON'T GET THE FUCK ON THIS BITCH!

Oh, ok, got it. I was confused for second there. You know, I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but regardless of your personal intentions, there are shills at this very moment using not only 'false and misleading statements', but far worse tactics to do pump and dumps with ANY cryptocurrency they can, Monero included.

I see Cryptoshills playing on people's insecurities, using emotional manipulation, fear, bullying, pushing any button they can to get the bag holders to buy. Predators, praying on people's weaknesses. That's what's going on with your 'investments'. Do you just look the other way? It also destroys the legitimacy of cryptocurrency, and I think as long as it continues, there's no real future for crypto.
>>
>>1160578
Oh I don't read any of his posts actually maybe just a little twitch of the first words of the sentence then reply.

I'm not elaborating with him,I just want to see how he reacts to my posts.
>>
>>1160345

EXP and RADS are the obvious go-to cryptos since they are both having amazing news back to back and new people are just starting to get hold of them. Maybe EXP looks the "safest" bet from the huge buy pressure on polo but I'll buy some RADS just in case.

XMR has decent fundamentals too but it's just the worst time to buy in right now since it's about to dip after the craze.
>>
>>1160543
Wait you have been in the crypto scene in 2012 yet you can't show your buy order or balance?

Why are you even posting here if you can't even do those simple things.

You should vote for trump!

I can't tell you who im voting for that is personal!

This is an anonymous image board you cheese filled ballooning piece of shit.
>>
>>1160606
>can't show your buy order or balance?
>can't
it's not that i can't, it's that with respect, it's none of your business.
also, besides daytrading relatively small amounts, i haven't bought XMR for something like a year. the only way to show you my cold balance would be to fire up the daemon, sync the blockchain and screenshot simplewallt.
i have an amount in cold storage which is worth a 5-figure GBP sum.
not sure why you're so desperate to see something so private. what would it change if i did show you my balance?
>>
>>1160578
>So, up there when you said GET THE FUCK ON THIS BITCH! what you really meant was DON'T GET THE FUCK ON THIS BITCH!
i said in my very first post that the next stop is gonna be like 300k so people should obviously not buy now, but should you buy when it corrects? imo FUCK yes.
i know a lot of people have been burned by cryptos, i know they're like fruit flies and are all dodgy, but XMR has shown exceptional strength in terms of surviving dumps, malicious manipulation from competitors, FUD, a mining fuck up which was fixed and... well, it just refuses to die. it's just getting stronger and more respected as time goes on.
everyone here uses poloniex. don't you trust busoni to know his shit? why do you think that XMR is SUCH a big deal there?

sorry gais cbf to put too much effort into this thread. i really am just trying to help you lot. but if you think i'm full of shit, then just don't buy. i still recommend you research it, get a feel for the hype, have a brief look at the tech, and well, good luck.
>>
>mfw I buy XMR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwhuBmMDC3o
>>
>>1160578

Yeah because there's no future for the stock market even though the same if not worse shit happens

Also you do realize that someone doesn't have to lose for you to win, someone can buy, sell at a profit to you which you hold and also sell at a profit.
>>
>>1160623

Are you touting XMR because of its tech implications (whatever they might be) or as a "good investment" as far as cryptocurrencies go? I read the bitcointalk link you sent me and I guess I don't understand what makes it strong relative to any other coin, you know?
>>
>>1160339

I always wanted to play with XMR. I knew it sounded pretty cool being anonymous, but once you see it for yourself it's pretty amazing.

I saw the news this morning and said, "aww shit i finally better get some before they stop being cheap." Finally managed to get a hold of some during the pump. I had to specify a payment id on top of my public address just so poloniex and I have a way to verify it got sent.

So I played with it further. Decided to look up my public address. You can't. Even if you share your public address nobody can look up your transaction history. You have to also give out a viewing key with the address to see this information.

This is pretty cool stuff. Yeah I get Ethereum's gonna have linkable ring structures working in the future and this is why I always ragged on Monero, but Monero has it now. And it works. And it's fucking awesome.

I get why it's probably not going to replace standardcoins anytime soon. Too many noobs are going to get burned by transactions (not specifying payment ids to prove you paid, etc). But this is digital cash. This is freedom.
>>
>>1160615
I'm not desperate, no one ever shows there balance that starts these threads or generating hype.
>>
>>1160615
is it such a coinicidense that these posts come up before huge dumps like ETH,Expanse.

If anyone ever mentions bitshares or monero in there posts there obviously shills from a group at bitcointalk.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.