[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lisk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6
File: Lisk-.jpg (43 KB, 767x433) Image search: [Google]
Lisk-.jpg
43 KB, 767x433
Who bought Lisk? Anyone excited about this coin?
>>
What's the point?
>>
File: scroogmcfuck.jpg (140 KB, 791x600) Image search: [Google]
scroogmcfuck.jpg
140 KB, 791x600
>>1159763

$$$$$$
>>
>>1159772

What makes it any different from the other thousand like it?
>>
>>1159775
it's just ethereum but uses javascript
>>
>>1159778
Javascript is a good thing... so many people already know it.
>>
I'm pretty sure Lisk is going to surprise everyone and hurt alot of non-liskers feelings in the end.
>>
Where do I buy?
>>
>>1159790
You might be able to find a presale fag willing to sell you their keys through escrow. Outside of that nothing to do but wait until it hits the exchanges April 11th.
>>
Yes, 2.5 BTC for me.

Soooo....just sell everything on launch and rebuy two weeks later?

When is launch again? 11 april right?
>>
Do we have a confirmed exchange?
>>
>>1159798
From what I've heard CCEX is confirmed for day 1 and Polo and Bittrex won't be far behind.
>>
>>1159795
Can you sell some of your lisk to me?
>>
>>1159798
Isn't it cex io and not ccex?
>>
>>1159848
Meant for >>1159809
>>
"Lisk Uses JavaScript to write smart contracts / side chains / distributed applications (dapps)

How many JavaScript developers are there? (Hint: around 100,000 !!!) How popular is JavaScript? (Hint : #1 !!!)

https://www.quora.com/How-many-JavaScript-developers-are-there-in-the-US-and-across-the-world

http://stackoverflow.com/research/developer-survey-2015#tech-lang

Ethereum uses Solidity to write smart contracts / side chains / distributed applications (dapps)

What the hell is Solidity?

"Part III: Solidity language features

Note: Solidity is still under heavy development, which means running the actual code is hard, and since it’s on dev it cannot be assumed to be stable."

"This is valid:

<Solidity code>

It has "risky" in it because it is not safe. First of all, "bank" starts out un-initialized, which means the "deposit" and "withdraw" functions might fail. Secondly, "setBank" has an address in the method signature and there is no guarantee that this contract is a bank. Finally, of course this is generally a bad contract because it has no permissions structure. It’s just a demonstration of interfaces so it shouldn’t have that, but it’s still worth keeping in mind."

https://docs.erisindustries.com/tutorials/solidity/solidity-3/

THAT'S Solidity.

FORGET SOLIDITY. USE JAVASCRIPT.

MOVE OVER, ETHEREUM. HERE COMES LISK."
>>
It's a scam
>>
>>1159977
>Ethereum Shill detected...
>>
>>1159762
isn't this a programming language?
>>
>>1160075
that's lisp
>>
>>1159842
And how do you think I can do that?
>>
>Who bought Lisk?

idiots

a decent amount of money is going to exchange hands among the idiots who bought in
>>
>>1160096
Lithk

Lithp
>>
Lisk going to $1 min, bringing investors 10-12 X gains.
>>
I fucked around on Kraken upgrading and resubmitting shit for 1 month and missed cheap ETH at the beginning, as well as missing the lisk ico by three hours by the time my transfer went through. I just don't give a fuck anymore. I hope it fails.
>>
>>1160150
I don't know but I saw someone on bitcointalk was selling lisk in private.
It's not possible to sell before launch?
>>
File: antifreeze.webm (338 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
antifreeze.webm
338 KB, 640x360
>buying lisk
>>
>>1161568
Why dont you first tell us how much Ethereum do you have.
>>
>>1160169
This, but I'm not as optimistic. Anyways it's a solid project and given the contetxt I think it's pretty clear that it's gonna go up.

This isn't bitcoin 2.0, not even ethereum, I think, so nobody will become millionare from a small inversion but I'm sure there's some gains to be made.
>>
>>1159762
I love how you shills post this after the initial public offering ends. Like hey, let's keep it secret until it's locked down!
>>
>>1161568

what the fuck is going on in that webm?
>>
>>1163254
I found out the last minute myself.... But it would had been better if more people bought it... More pump!
>>
Not into it yet. I got Factom (FCT) though.
>>
It costs 500 Lisk to create a Dapp, no thanks.

Wish I got some Lisk though, free money sure is nice.
>>
>>1160169
Why can't $10 happen?
>>
>>1163254
there were a bunch of posts on /biz/ that is how I learned about it
>>
>>1163421
there were only 100 mil coins. more buyers = less coins

>>1163538
that's ridiculous.. hopefully they change that.
>>
im confused

why does everyone on biz only fuck around with these shitty coins that will never make you a dime? why not some real stocks?
>>
>>1163653
Because they can make 100%+, if not 1000%+ returns in quite short periods of time...
>>
>>1159990
Shut up, Lisk dev. We know you were copycatting ETH to piggyback on their success and even advertised on subreddit. Pathetic really.

Also, the code is actually scam. It is not decentralized. The DApps are not the apps you see in Etehreum.
>>
>>1159963
One you can program well in one language, you can program in any language.

If someone isn't good enough to learn how to code for ETH, then they SHOULD NOT be doing blockchain apps.
>>
>ETH shill scammers yelling at Lisk shills trying to shill the shillers

This is great. It's like watching two Jews fight over an inheritance fortune. Quick someone go get the forexfags to tell them both how trading real currency is better than crypto
>>
>>1163660
yep, and deserve to, due to the risk.
like if eth crashes before the 11th, we in trouble
if btc bubble comes early, we in trouble
market is sensitive but right now lisk is in a great position
>>
>>1163660
Speaking of 1000%+ returns... get in on TRUMPcoin while its still on the ground floor.
>>
>>1163809
Shill pls
>>
>running smart contracts on a blockchain literally using javascript

hoooooly shit what a terrible idea
>>
>>1164603
Its a good thing you pointed out they are literally using javascript. Someone could have gotten confused and thought they were figuratively using javascript.
>>
>>1164625

Don't tell me you bought this hilarious, late to market trash. The logo looks like a mid 2000s MMO gem AND IT FUCKING RUNS JAVASCRIPT

LMFAO this shit is a scam. "hurr durr javascript is everywhere! This will catch on! Everyone has heard of JAVASCRIPT!!!"
>>
>mfw LISK gets pumped to half the value of ETH
>mfw literally sitting on a potential $136k
>>
>>1164684
>Don't tell me you bought this hilarious, late to market trash.
Of course not. I like hilarious shit which is why I responded to your post but cryptos are a tad bit too hilarious.
>>
Where can i buy on 11th ? Ill throw a btc on it, already have 2000 eth so cant hurt incase it becomes as popular.
>>
>>1165043
i second that ill throw a btc at it i see they raised 5.8 million. will that go into the market cap in launch day? will there be a pump >:)
>>
ive got up to 16,000 lisk ill sell email me at [email protected]
>>
>>1159842
how much do you want?

email me >>1165215
>>
Note from LISK CEO:

PLEASE DO NOT BUY LISK PASSPHRASES OR ACCOUNTS. THE OWNER CAN RESET THE PASSPHRASES VIA OUR SUPPORT CENTER IF THEY HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION!
>>
>>1165269
HAHAHAH people are so goddamn stupid
>>
>>1164684
I've seen shittier coin like AIDEN and the likes are getting pumped to hell, 95% people buying lisk don't really care what programming language the dev used, they just want quick money.
Even if the dev said they will run smart contracts using times new roman, crypto trader will still buy it.
>>
Every degree is a meme unless you want to be a doctor/scientist/teacher
Then only then does one matter
>>
>>1165217
something between 100-300 USD worth of lisk
>>
>>1165752
ok are you the one who emailed me?
>>
>>1163274
It's making fun of the videos of people who strap a camera to a liquor bottle at a party
>>
>>1165752
how many btc per lisk where you thinking?
>>
>>1165816
going rate on bitcointalk is 0.004 btc
>>
I bought some during ICO.

Where is this shit even traded?

I don't even know how to access my LISK anymore.
>>
>>1166047
can you access your account? the coins dont go live until april 11
>>
File: 1388523162779.jpg (16 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1388523162779.jpg
16 KB, 300x237
>>1159780

>Javascript is a good thing

Javascript needs to die. Ethereum is C++.
>>
>>1166067

How do you access your account?
>>
>>1166285
with a password and shit
>>
>>1166306

Where do I put my password and shit

Do I need to download something?
>>
>>1166311
here you go anon

https://ico.lisk.io/

guide and faq

https://blog.lisk.io/guide-how-to-participate-in-the-lisk-ico-c928aea65eb3
>>
>>1166379

Thanks senpai, I got 200 in this, looking to trade it at a smooth profit then get into ETH
>>
T minus 11 days till we're all rich.
>>
>>1165772
no i haven't emailed you yet
>>
>They all fell for the LISK meme instead of getting in on TRUMP.
>>
>>1165996
>>1166586
ya thats about how much ive been planing on selling it for if you want to buy some just email me
>>
>>1166694
0.004 btc for 1 lisk?
Nigga is u srs?

I have 2300 lisk, Hell I will sell it even for 0.002 if anyone here interested.
>>
>>1166758
Anyway, if anyone interested you can email me at [email protected]

I'll sell 4.5 BTC for 2300 lisk, I'm done with all this crypto bullshit.

Escrow only.
>>
Logo designed by someone who has played way too much World of Warcraft:

Lisk
Ethereum x
>>
>>1166762
>>1166758
kek .002 why would you sell it for that its probably a scam
>>
File: image.jpg (454 KB, 1280x1133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
454 KB, 1280x1133
When is lisk on the market? I need exact times and dates
>>
>>1168414
11 April
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.