[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identity theft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: 1455596525897.jpg (472 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455596525897.jpg
472 KB, 800x1200
You guys always have some kind of thread talking about what unethical/illegal shit you can do for money, or how to make $10,000 out of $10, why not do identity theft?
Lowest amount of risk, time, and ease for a fucking high amount of gain. All the people that get caught have been doing it so much and for so long, that it was a matter of when and not if anymore for them. If you limit yourself and stop before then, not do it as a career, and save your money, I can't see why you wouldn't be fine.
Discuss.
>>
Becauaw you wont ever be able to stop yourself. I gurentee it. Then you get complacent and get rekt. The only way i ever thought you could really do it is not only have the know how and take all the technical precautions, but to be travelling on the road the whole time you do it. But trust me, you will get pwnd due to your own greed. But if your gonna do it do it soon in US before they implement rfid, once they do that its gg for carding
>>
"Hey, i'm Veronica. You may remember me from the turkish version of big brother. I'm 21 and my mom is dying because i can't afford her medicine. Sorry that i can't provide any pictures because i can't afford a cell phone. Give me money."

Meh
>>
>>1159742
Because I'm not actually morally bankrupt
>>
>>1160020
Well then youll be a financially bankrupt person
>>
Because going to prison for 20 years to get fucked by Tyrone makes up for the money you make for a while.

I like my anus intact, thank you very much.
>>
>>1160162
Just don't get greedy faggot, if you can't control.
>>
>>1159742
what even is "identity theft"?

Stealing credit cards? Wat? How does it pay?
>>
>>1160195
Then what's the point?

Just get a job or start a legit business man.
>>
Because it's illegal.
>>
File: 42445365478.gif (457 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
42445365478.gif
457 KB, 450x337
>>1159742
rfid is making carding a thing of the past, and if you get caught you're going to end up going down federally thanks to new mandatory minimums specifically aimed at identity theft. They will fuck you with a rake.
>>
>>1160246
What the fuck is RFID in this context?
>>
>>1160249
Chip in card. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>1160292
Couldn't they just order shit online?

And why are your panties in a bunch?
>>
I dunno I just saw it in this video, all you have to do is go to stores and take out lines of credit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA4R84xfLOQ
>>
>>1160366
Top kek I literally read a news story about a couple black guys and a French guy getting busted for this shit in Canada.

I wonder how many years they'll get. This seems better then selling drugs or whatever low tier shit but still very risky and if you can just get a mid tier job it pays off much better.
>>
>>1160205
This. I'm interested OP, but please explain what exactly are you talking about and what would it involve.
>>
>>1160394
Watch this video >>1160366
>>
Britfag here. I was heavily involved in this from 2004 to 2009. Did 11 months in prison in 2011/12 and have been straight since. I'll answer questions on the subject if you like.
>>
>>1159742
kill yourself neet faggot
>>
>>1160510
Was it worth it?

How much did you make? Sketchiest moments? Biggest hauls in one "go"?

How were you treated in prison? How were you caught?
>>
>>1160510
describe what you did
>>
>>1160510
Come back and answer senpai
>>
>>1160366
Kek, Europe.
>>
>>1160510
Is the rule about: 1st month of lollipop is true?
>>
>>1160521
>Was it worth it?
Probably. If I'd been more careful and my ex hadn't grassed me up, I would still be doing it now.

>How much did you make? Sketchiest moments? Biggest hauls in one "go"?
Altogether, about half a million pounds. Sketchiest - using an empty house as a drop address that turned out to belong to the metropolitan police. Biggest haul in one go - £250,000

>How were you treated in prison? How were you caught?
Prison was fine, this isn't the US. No niggers raping you in the shower. I was caught because my ex girlfriend had a grudge. Never trust women!
>>
>>1160568
lol, you did 11 months for nabbing nearly half a million? - justice served I guess LOL
>>
>>1160568
Cool. Any more details if it's not too personal?

What were your methods - in brief? Did you do d&p, etc?

How the fuck did you make 250,000 from one go?

Shit man that's overall ridiculous the more I read about this shit. I don't get why people sell drugs or rob nowadays when you can make that much far safer and with lower punishments.

What happened to your dough? Did it get confiscated, did you blow it all?

>>1160571
It's fucked.

These people always get a few years at most and out on good behavior.

>Rob gas station
>Minimum several years
>Chance of getting caught: probably close to 90%
>Reward: MAYBE a few $1000

>Do this shit
>Low chance of getting caught
> <5 years unless caught redhanded with every fucking thing
>hundreds of thousands to be earned
>>
>>1160591
>What were your methods - in brief?
Basically two things -
1. Put a keylogger on computers used by guests at 5* hotels in London (this was the days before smartphones). Get their cc details, banking login details, etc. Buy gold coins (untraceable) with their money online and have it shipped to business addresses companies (before they passed a law making them take ID).

2. Create a whole new identity with fake documents, address, etc. Open bank account. Get loans, mortgages, etc.

Not sure if this could be done nowadays.
>>
>>1160568
Damn dude. You should have been in LA you prob would have got 3 months house arrest. My buddy got a slap on the wrist for getting caught selling 100 lbs. of weed lol. My other buddy got caught for $130k in credit card fraud and FBI raided his house then he got 3 months house arrest too because first offense. Over here you will baaaaarely get any time (like 90 days) if it isnt a violent crime. I even had another buddy who served 90 house arrest for felony robbery lmao.
>>
>>1160604
You can buy that shit for cheap from Russians lmao

The getting mortgage part though... Wasn't it sketchy as fuck going in person? Did you have any explanation thought up if they called you out? How did it generally go? - did they just take your word if you sounded normal/confident or did they scrutinize at all?

>>1160605
What the fuck?

So basically - everyone gets one?(as spiderman said)???

>Do this shit
>Eventually get caught
>Low punishment, whatever
>Get out, clean up and go legit with your dough

>Do this shit
>Don't get caught
>Live with a lot of dough

Is there basically no downsides? Why the hell isn't everyone doing this?
>>
>>1160605
My problem was that I was already on a suspended sentence for the same thing. That's when they get harsh.
>>
>>1160619
Bummer. Yea sounds about right.
>>
>>1160617
>You can buy that shit for cheap from Russians lmao
These were from some of the richest people in the world, staying at places like Claridges and the Ritz.

>The getting mortgage part though... Wasn't it sketchy as fuck going in person?
Yep, which is why I always did it through a mortgage broker, online or on the phone.
>>
OK I'm going now, but I'll leave you with some advice. Every bank, insurance company, publicly traded company, etc. has a list of 'dormant accounts'. This is people who have bank accounts, insurance policies, stocks and shares, but have moved or died and can't be contacted. After a few years of silence their accounts are closed, but the money is still there for them or their heirs to claim. They don't usually give out the lists, but if you can find a way to get hold of them (buy a single share of the company and ask to see the list as a shareholder, get friendly with a bank employee, whatever) you can then claim the money if you can convince them it's you or your late daddy.

The Canadian government used to publish a public list of all dormant Canadian bank accounts. They don't do it anymore, because of me. Most of them had less than $10 in, but some had thousands. I 'claimed' all the good ones using fake documentation. Had to open bank accounts in their names, but made quite a bit. The Canadian authorities refused to co operate with the British police, so I got away with it.
>>
>>1160627
Interesting.

Do you feel bad about it? Or was it more of a "fuck whoever I'm making money" thing?
>>
>>1160292
Card chips don't use RFID you dumb fucking plebian. KYS
>>
>>1160627
If you happen to still be here or check later, did they really allow you to do all that online or over the phone?

I feel like that's pretty negligent on their part to not require the person to come in person... How would you even submit the necessary documents?
>>
bump in case he comes back
>>
>>1160510
you did a post on polright ?

>>1160524
this guy is a cop
>>
>>1160246
rfid just adds an other layer of vulnerability
>>1160292
>>1160682
the same chip does the rfid as all the rest of the shit the antennae is around the card or under the magnetic strip.
>>1160298
they can all info for online purchase can be read by a fucking phone with nf and an app except for the cvc2 code which is a 3 digit code clearly visible on the back of your card can be easily remembered or caught on camera as you pay.

always write down your cvc2 code and scratch it off the cards!!!
>>
>>1160688
Me again. I sent the docs by post. Sometimes for loans (not mortgages) they would accept faxed copies. You have to remember this was about 10 years ago, when banks were waving money in your face. They didn't give a shit if you were lying, as long as the boxes were ticked and they met their targets. Then the 2008 crash happened and everything changed.
>>
>>1164310
So what is the purpose of going in person to buy shit with embossed cards which highly increases risk when you can buy the shit online? Is it because you can buy more or something?

JESUS CHRIST, I keep reading more and more stories and people are getting fuckijg probation and slaps on the dick for making $1000's/week.

Where's the fuckin downside?
>>
>>1164347
dunno i have scratched off the cvc2 from my card and painted black even the place it was, then cut the antennae of the rfid from the chip so my card does not advertise my private info, i also mostly use the card to get cash from atm and only use atms in bank offices if possible where there are cameras everywhere.

i just use cash not because i would not like to use electronic payment but because the entire system is retarded and vulnerable as hell. i have studied the documentation about bank cards, and they are weak as shit. response to this from the bank: well the credit card company will make it right if they steal your money. however there is a catch you have burden of proof you were not careless. yeah right.

it's bullshit especially the paypass type rfid payments. it's 2016 we have fucking smartphones with nf they have the computing power to make real security possibly unlike a fucking dumb ass rfid chip. why do we use these retarded plastic cards? why mobile payment uses the same weak ass shit protocol of openly advertising your data and not approving transactions when they could actually do that?

it's killing me that we still live in the stone age.
>>
>>1164347
>Hi, this is Local Auctions, how may I help you?
>Hi, I'd like to leave a bid of $10,000 on the collection of gold coins
>Sure, no problem. What are your details?
>My name is Original Cardholder, address is 32 Stolen Details Avenue, and my number is '01b-u-r-n-e-r-p-h-o-n-e'.

Two days later -
>Hi Mr Cardholder, congratulations you won the bidding. How would you like to pay?
>I'll pay by card, the number is... etc
>OK sir, your payment has gone through. Will you be collecting?
>Yes, I'll send someone over to collect it this afternoon

>Hello, Pedro Gomez Taxis
>Yeah, I need you to pick up a package from Local Auctions this afternoon, and deliver to Mr Cardholder at Local Hotel. My number is '01b-u-r-n-e-r-p-h-o-n-e'

Later that day -
>Hi, I'm at Local Hotel with the package
>OK I'll come down. How much do I owe you?
>>
>>1164371
they need the cvc2 code to do this.
which is why you should destroy it like i said before.
no cvc2 they can't charge anything on the card.

technically the card is property of the credit card company and you have no right to damage it, but fuck that!
>>
>>1164375
well CVV2, CVC2, CAV2, CIV, 4DBC
they have a lot of names same shit.
destroy that thing before anyone an see it or make pictures of your card.
>>
>>1164371
Where to cop embosser?

Can you buy that shit off some Chinese site or is it flagged as if buying chemicals to make drugs

>>1164362
Shits kinda fucked desu

Idk why biz isn't getting in on this tho, the punishments are literally like 3 years of probation at worst
>>
>>1164383
stealing fiat currency is like stealing air
>>
More detail about the dormant accounts please.
It feels like less of a moral crime if you're just taking money that's just laying there and no one cares about.
>>
Where to cop OCR meme embosser desu?
>>
>>1160373
I'd rather sell drugs. Much easier and far less risk if you do it right.

I've done it before, and if do it again if my area was as profitable as it once was. Everyone here just does cheap ass heroin here, I won't deal with that scum.
>>
was anyone here ever on zoklet bad ideas? that was the shit before they closed. had tons of stuff about carding
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.