[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why DIEM > ETH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 4234234234234.png (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
4234234234234.png
2 KB, 225x225
>Oh hey, another crypto thread blablabla.

Yeah you're right faggot, it is another crypto thread. But this isn't just any crypto thread meant to disrupt your time perusing threads regarding the validity of the Random Walk Hypothesis and those "what u financially worth /biz/" e-penis threads.

No, this is something far more disruptive.

I'm talking about the big bucks here people. This shit coin is for the elites, for the guys who think shitcoin investing is better left for the virgin nerds who don't know anything about a bubble, and for the sharks who like to work hard but play harder.

One word: DIEM.

What's that? I don't know about this OP.. You haven't said one thing abou-... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SPEAK ABOUT THE COIN FOR A SECOND.

1. Carpe Diem is the fastest mined coin on the planet. It halves daily and it takes only 48 seconds for a full confirmation.

2. We've got our own fucking rap song. Not only is it quality rap, but the shit is some bass boomerâ„¢ tier shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ueGUbGuAk

You might be saying to yourself, so what? What does this mean to me? Basically, it means fuck you and invest in DIEM or risk being super cuck'd. The coin will only go up from here, as it's sitting at 1 satoshi and pumps up to around 3 satoshi once every month. We can get this bitch up to 30 satoshi with some good volume.

In regards to ETH, just get over it going to the fucking moon. This entire ETH thing is just a bubble created by fat neck beards banding together to throw their vidya game money into it. The guy who made it looks like he has AIDs or something. baka.. that shit is not cool senpai.

Get your fucking bitcoins on polo and invest in DIEM you idiots.

Where will you be whenever I become the first swag-boy DIEM millionaire?
>>
>>1159517
Can someone make me a mod already so I can ban these faggots and clean up /biz/. This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>1159519
Can you please take your explicit language elsewhere? Obviously you're not the target demographic for this thread.

Go back to your e-penis containment thread.
>>
Show me some stats.
>>
>>1159517
I'm interested, I might invest ten NEETbux into it. Keep me posted OP.
>>
>>1159538
No, go look up your own fucking stats.

All that you need to know is that we can pump this baby up to some good, well-coordinated, numbers and get the regulars on Polo to be our bag holders.
>>
>>1159544
If its so fast to mine tell us how to mine it. Let us get some skin in the game and then we might consider shilling or pumping it.
>>
>>1159544
You make an entire thread to get people to invest in a coin, only to not provide any valuable information about it or any links to it. You dense mother fucker.
>>
>>1159552
>>1159556
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513599.0

It halves daily so the reward is still good rn.

Check em.
>>
Up 50% already. Get on the fucking train NOW.
>>
>>1159582
What you need is a prison cell, but we ain't got around to throwing your ass in there yet. Enjoy your freedom while you can.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (113 KB, 876x470) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
113 KB, 876x470
wtf..
>>
>>1159596
A... prison cell? Why? I'd be fine if we just had our own board for Cryptos.

I thought this thread would be well received by the crypto-outsiders. I guess I was wrong.

Oh yeah, I'm op btw. I posted earlier acting like I was another person.

I'm hoping you can all see that this is a fucking parody lamenting the shit show that takes place on this board, right?
>>
>>1159604
Eh, ok. Should have watched the video I guess. The real shills are exactly as obnoxious and ridiculous as your parody sometimes, so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>1159621
DIEM is just another meme coin. That I am a bag holder of.
>>
Here is a video of a DIEM buyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwhuBmMDC3o
>>
Jesus fucking christ, dude.
>>
>>1159660
I was close to buying this stuff last year
>>
DIEM: a good way to make a small amount of money over a glacially long period of time when you could've make 10x trading something else.
>>
Welp, I got cucked with ETH, now I'm almost desperate.
>>
>>1160951
You know how good it feels to have gotten in at $2.50 USD per Eth. Fluctations from $14 to $11. Don't both me.

It's either out at $2.50, or half out at $100, the other half at $500.

Next time don't buy at the top. When everyone is saying "Eth is fucked Eth is over, eth will go to nothing..." That's when you buy.

When everyone is saying "Eth for president, Eth will moon surely" that's when you DON'T buy.
>>
>>1160951

buy RADS
>>
>>1161918
I ill gladly invest in some Diem, OP...

assuming I can mine them all and then sit tight on my earnings. I'm assuming you don't think anyone will actually spend money on them.
>>
>>1161918
>>1161925
oopsie. didn't mean to quote you.
>>
>>1161929

You can quote me whenever you want bb
>>
>>1161933
thanks m8! I'll give you half-off on my dick-sucking service if you happen to stop by my office.
>>
>>1159523
>target demographic for this thread

I don't know where you think you are, but this is a public forum, and you have blatantly placed an advertisement on it, no matter how tailored your phrasing is to appear like general advice.
>>
>>1162066
you could say the same about ETH shit though mate.
they are holding ETH and telling that shit
>>
>>1162066

I agree with this guy though.
>>1159519
>>
>>1159517
Saved for cringe thread
>>
>>1159517
Why should I buy now at 3, if that is what it pumps up to regularly (which the price chart doesn't support, at all).
>>
>>1162273
Because it will go to 6 soon.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.