[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Csg/ chink shit general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1220x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1220x545
/CSG/ Chink Shit General

Testing the waters in /biz/ edition

ITT we discuss shopping from various Chinese outlets such as aliexpress or banggood. Share your experiences, post your questions.

Don't forget to be friendly and respect each other!

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

http://pastebin.com/jKiAG7yj
>>
fuck off to /g/.
>>
In all honesty, I don't have a niche, so i'm reluctant to try anything. Any tips would be greatly appriciated
>>
>>1159248

If you sell someone this and they get stabbed and hurt, couldn't you be legally fucked? Or only the manufacturer?
>>
>>1159267
Don't sell it as stab proof.

Stab resistant is the term.
>>
>>1159263
Why though? You could go from nothing to millionaire with this method just like all of the board wants
>>1159278
Wouldn't stab retadent be more accurate?
>>1159264
Like you're looking for a hobby?
>>
>Don't forget to be friendly and respect each other!

Wrong board faggot
>>
Anybody used aliexpress to buy clothes for themselves? Seems like you can make some decent jewish deals there
>>
>>1159856
Yes but make sure you ask the seller about measurements as the sizes are different
>>
>>1159248
be sure to test it /g/ lol
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bulletproof-vest-killing-20150526-story.html
>>
>Don't forget to be friendly and respect each other!
>gets rid of cake bux

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Recommended items for resale?
>>
yes i bought from alibaba once. transaction went smoothly. sent money through paypal, 5 days later my package arrived (it was rather small, one of the corners of one box was damaged but that was the shipping company's fault) and had to pay an extra $30 for import fees. Sold the items on ebay and made some money. then I proceeded to get banned from ebay since I was selling "replica" items (meaning they were literally chinese knockoffs) but I got to keep the money. A good $1,000 in profit.

If you guys can figure out a way to mass produce fake ebay and paypal accounts as well as changing your IP (they IP banned 2 other of my ebay accounts) you can easily keep doing this as these items sell fast.

Back in the day the Beats By Dre headphones were the hot selling item. But you can pretty much do this with any overpriced electronic (i would stay away from smartphones though; although these can be very lucrative, it is easy to check if the phone is a fake by running the serial number)
>>
>>1161306
also i should add, before you lads go off and try this you need to keep in mind that eBay usually manually takes down name brand item postings in 1-2 days. so you need to ensure your item is popular enough and priced low enough to sell within that short time span. ebay does let people sell name brand items but only if they either prove it's real by forwarding a receipt from an authorized retailer or by proving that they themselves are an authorized retailer of that item.

dream scenario: apply to be an authorized retailer; i.e. make up some shit that you own a cellphone store and convince samsung to let you start stocking their phones on your shelves. prove to ebay that you're legit (since technically you are) and then start selling fake phones instead of the real ones at a higher profit margin. can it work? who knows, im just throwing out ideas.
>>
>>1161306

what a way to eek out a shameful living as a lowlife.

you might as well just panhandle on a street corner.

you'll at least have more dignity.
>>
>>1161306
someone was doing this with counterfeit sports hats and the package got confiscated by customs and he got a notice either for a hearing or a court date, i don't quite remember.
>>
>>1161316
It's possible they weren't counterfeits, but were from a factory where they used to make them but never stopped production after the contract finished
>>
>>1161306
wtf no way something small rep would get you 1k profit?? also non of them chinamen accept paaypal when i asked :/
>>
>>1162013
AliE, and other sites they own use their own PayPal called alipay they don't use PayPal because the rates are way too high
Lots of people have reported that its safer for the buyer then PayPal but I haven't had a problem to use it
>>
>>1162251
cool but still wtf was so small that net 1k "? cellphne? electronics should be avoided from china
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>1162608

I was selling Pax Ploom vaporizers. I bought them for $45 and sold for $180-$200. Pic related.
also there is only two reasons why someone on alibaba wont accept paypal
1) they dont want to pay the paypal fee. in this case tell them you will cover the fee. it is worth paying a little extra to use paypal as there is it offers great buyer protection (as long as you dont buy something with questionable legality)
2) they want to scam you.

The only other method of payment that is okay but not as good as paypal is wire transfer. stay away from western union or moneygram.
>>
>>1162618
I'm surprised you didnt get banned much much sooner. The counterfeit ones are terrible and dont work. Have you ever actually tried to use one?
>>
>>1162618
ok thnx , try selling non electronics less defects
>>
>>1162618
Hey dude can you ship pax to India?
>>
>>1162659
poo in the loo pajeet
>>
>>1162659
Yes
>>1162608
???
>>
I've actually been looking at importing some stuff and selling. I've bough a lot of crap of aliexpress and alike and it's always worked well.
Import taxes eat margins fast though.
Sex toys are probably the way to go. Metal buttplugs and shit like that are almost free and are sold at almost a 10x markup in my country. And nobody cares about the brand when they're buying a buttplug as long as it's packaged nicely.
>>
>>1161016
Sex toys
Camera accessories
Qatch straps and accessories (you can get nato straps for basically nothing and resell for like 10$).
Cufflinks
Bead bracelets

Basically small stuff that nobody really cares about the brand of which can be imported cheaply and shipped at low cost.
>>
>>1163782
What country?
>>
>>1163783
>>1163782
Thanks for the tips
>>
>>1163782
had the same idea about sex toys recently desu My question is though: where do you store them when they are delivered to you? And do you then have to ship them out manually each time?
>>
>>1165051
>underage ban

Store them wherever
>>
>>1165845
>underage ban
???
>Store them wherever
so you guys store the stuff you sell in your apartments/houses? Aren't you selling huge quantities? Where do you get the space for that?
>>
>>1165854
>Where do you get the space for that?
I keep stacks of boxes all over my house.
I don't sell sex toys like the other anon
I just don't want to pay storage fees elsewhere.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.