[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
easy ways to get beer money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: bs.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
easy ways to get beer money?
>>
File: Humm.png (154 KB, 383x248) Image search: [Google]
Humm.png
154 KB, 383x248
You got strong knees OP?
>>
>>1159213
Suck penis you drunk
>>
Just tell your therapist you want to die and he'll write a document which you can deliver at the welfare office and you get 30k per year to sit on your ass and smoke weed and drink beers! :)

Therapists today are very liberal leftist and SJW, its very easy to get them to write that document. Those people at the welfare office cant be dirtbags and idiots, but as long as you got that document they are obligated to give you the money! :)
>>
>>1159235
No, modern system only benefits fringe vases
>>
>>1159213
Get a job
>>
>>1159235

is this actually true
>>
>>1159829
It won't be anywhere near 30k but the rest is true
It'll be more like 12k a year
>>
>>1159830
So, my plan right now is to quit my job as a cook and become an electrician while trying to mess with stocks. I would eventually like to build or buy a tiny home to have as little overhead as possible so I can either make enough from stocks to not have to work or take a contract job when I need money. I just want to not have to work and maybe be able to travel a little; do you think I could just do that and get the welfare money and live happily ever after in a tiny home where I just need to pay for internet and maybe phone?
>>
Be reckful
>>
>>1159927
>not have to work
>because of stocks
You'd need 2 million, a low cost of living, and to hope we stop having crashes every 7-10 years
>>
>>1159938
Well, the stocks would be a get lucky and not have to get a contract job for a little longer type thing. My overhead would really just be internet, phone and food. I would have solar panels and all that shit for utilities, and I would save money from the electrician job to live off of until I need to get another 3-6 month contract to ride on. But I feel welfare would be even better.
>>
>>1159830

12k per year? where is that? That must be when you dont give a shit and dont want any help and get 12k as a fundamental life support?

Im talking about when you get your therapist to write a document telling you arent fit for work at the moment :) Its very easy OP you should try it :D
>>
>>1159954
Is it disability that you are getting?
>>
>>1159235

If you have no work history it's like $9k in the US for disability. $30k is close to the max you can get.
>>
>>1160014
So, not entirely feasible long term?
>>
>>1159213
Fill out class action lawsuit things for stuff you don't need to prove and get a beer 6 months later.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (123 KB, 1827x447) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
123 KB, 1827x447
>>1159213
there was this last month, havent tried yet
>>
Gay 4 pay. Seriously if I was a fag I wouldn't even have a day job. One time I made a casual encounter post on m4w and within an hour has a dozen emails from gay guys offering to pay me hundreds of dollars to let them suck my dick, and i wasn't even targeting that market.
>>
>>1159235
Not fucking true, my 27 year old brother is basically mentally handicapped and he can't get shit for money. Every few months this lawyer from TV calls and says they're working on his case still, probably cuzz they'll get a cut if it gets approved
>>
File: acid_picdump_08.jpg (52 KB, 700x555) Image search: [Google]
acid_picdump_08.jpg
52 KB, 700x555
>>1159947
Loving your plan brah. But i think you need something more stable than that.
>>
suck dick
>>
>>1159213
Sell puts.
>>
>>1159938
>2 mill

You planning on living like a king retard? With 1 mill invested in some super safe blue chip consumer stocks he could easily get 3% in dividends a year, with some mild stock appreciation. That's 30k and more than enough for him to live his NEET existence.
>>
>>1159213
cut a deal with some underage kids who want alcohol

tell them to give you the cash, and that you'll buy whatever they want so long as they let you buy some beer for your troubles.
>>
>>1160693
this is genius. you get your dong shlonged AND you get paid. brb heading to Craigslist
>>
>>1161031
Yeah it starts out with a no-strings attached, paid blowjob. Then before you know it you're taking it up the ass. [spoiler]and liking it[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.