[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Massive Einsteinium pump coming in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: end suction pump.jpg (98 KB, 1200x656) Image search: [Google]
end suction pump.jpg
98 KB, 1200x656
Huge Einsteinium pump in ~6 hours, get in quick.

You heard it here first.
>>
>>1158548
I'm ready OP.
>>
Why do you think that?
I mean I have some, but I am too pussy for pump and dump games
>>
>>1158548
Up +54% already!! GO EINEY
>>
>>1158548
OK I'm on this train.
>>
>>1158548
I'm also ready
>>
File: Einstein_paper_money.jpg (490 KB, 1146x562) Image search: [Google]
Einstein_paper_money.jpg
490 KB, 1146x562
>>1158548
Brace your sheckles. It's moon time boys.
>>
Seems like someone else just pumped it, we're currently waiting a little bit, then our pump will come. Get coins while they are super cheap right now.
>>
>I have one day of absence from this board and I come back and there's another coin which has emerged from the butthole of nothingness to be shilled here with massive enthusiasm

Just fucking wow, this board is fucking cancer.
>>
>>1158975
>then our pump will come.

I'm sure it will buddy. I'm sure it will.

Fucking lol at this bullshit and how people still fall for it.
>>
>>1158979
Coinfags need to be permabanned
>>
>>1158998
this tbqh familia
>>
File: 353453.png (262 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
353453.png
262 KB, 800x559
>>1158548
>Falling for meme coins
>>
>>1158998
This. I hate coins shrouded in real innovation the most because the innovation is only useful for small niches cases yet the coin is paraded around like the next coming. Any non-retarded person can see through the thin veil and anyone who falls for buying cryptos for some other use than buying illegal shit online is on the same tier as those who fall for MLM scams.

>b-but muh no central point of authority!
Again only useful for illegal shit like decentralized marketplaces or p2p filesharing. There is no use for this unless you are up to something shady and dont want the government to be able to shut down your servers.
>>
>>1159015
>But why would we want a "coins"
>We can trade without it
>>b-but muh

Give it time you fucking retard.
Yes it will be scamcoins, but what? don't go fomo, you are gonna make money even if you are a retard diversifying enough, it will be more eficient, more secure, and that's all you want in a currency.. so get in the train...
Cryptos are the future, period.

And of course no markets will bother of accepting it until enough people get familiar with it, it is a fucking transition that takes some time.
>>
>>1158975
Waiting for how long exactly? I'm going to sleep in the near future, don't want to miss it
>>
File: EnoughPepe.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
EnoughPepe.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>1158998
please This
>>
>>1159015
It really is surprising to know that there are people such as yourself who can't examine something and determine its potential. Just watch the fucking video, I'm doing you a massive favour. It spells out the potential for Ethereum, and if you still don't see it, I honestly feel sorry for you. Ethereum is a coin that you buy and hold, for years.

https://youtu.be/H6bGuKN3m6E
>>
is it over?
>>
>>1159191
>Ethereum is a coin that you buy and hold, for years.
Such potential! Much use! You're a fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.