[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /biz/ worship based Martin Shkreli as our idol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Martin-Shkreli.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Shkreli.jpg
342 KB, 2048x1536
Why doesn't /biz/ worship based Martin Shkreli as our idol and omnipresence being?
>>
Coz he didn't get away with it.
>>
>>1157966
/thread
>>
>>1157963
because he was a entreupenur and then created a groundbreaking medicine and sold it for how ever much he wanted. tru ass hole role model.
>>
>>1157966
he did but he got trolled with a business deal
>>
>>1157963
because there's 400+ more we could be worshipping instead
also it's incredibly beta to worship someone other than yourself
>>
>>1157971
so in other words he didn't get away with it
>>
>>1157963
because he livestreams shit online and is open the answering questions from anyone

it's pretty cool to talk to that savage of a CEO online. it's actually extremely awesome

plus, he is literally the embodiment of being a business savage. aaaand he is 32 years old with $100 million net worth.

he is basically a complete savage and represent what every person on /biz/ desires to be (or maybe that's just me).
FREE SHKRELI 2016
>>
Because you touch yourself Martin.
>>
>>1158056
I want to be Shkreli with out the autism
>>
>>1157963

that kid is a fag

anyone who likes him eats smegma
>>
>>1157963

Holy fuck Martin you sad fucking cunt do you do anything with your life other than post threads about yourself on here?
>>
>>1158078
he still can literally get laid whenever he wants so it doesn't really matter

with that kind of money, you can do lots of shit.
>>
>>1158094
This. I admired him before these threads became a daily occurrence.
>>
>>1158078
Fucking exactly!
>>
>>1157969
>created

You don't know what you're talking about

Daraprim was made in like 1920. He bought it like a year ago and said he wants to make it not shit b/c right now it makes its patients sick
>>
>>1158056

He's worth less than 4 million right now

He most likely won't even be a millionaire by the time his legal shit is resolved
>>
>>1157963
No idea. For some reason /biz/ hates him even though he's a successful, young, business man.
>>
>>1158875
Why would you think he's suddenly lost all his net worth?
>>
>>1159057

http://nypost.com/2016/02/03/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-has-lost-40-million-since-arrest/

Google it if you don't like the source. A dozen different news sites reported on it.
>>
>>1159086

and FYI, he was never worth anywhere close to 100 million.

His total net worth is below 5 million right now
>>
He's so beta that he emailed his college ex gf years later and offered to pay her 10k to blow him
>>
This guy is what you would get if you gave access to a ponzi scheme to a 12 year old CoD player
>>
>>1159097
lmao serious autism
>>
File: Shkreli live.jpg (207 KB, 1892x943) Image search: [Google]
Shkreli live.jpg
207 KB, 1892x943
>>1157963
>>
>>1159087
This, he managed funds up to 100million, not his money though
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.