[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Based Mayor good for the common man, good for business, he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 5425984420a01.jpg (71 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
5425984420a01.jpg
71 KB, 640x360
RIP Based Mayor
good for the common man, good for business, he was a great mayor
>>
>>1157716
RIP, actually a pretty awesome guy

Probably one of the only completely honest politicians. And a funny guy overall
>>
NIGGA IS DEAD???

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN I NEVER GOT TO MEET HIM IN PERSON IN SCARTOWN
>>
>>1157716

huge piece of shit, glad he's dead
>>
>>1157731
Fuck you faggot he did nothing wrong let him rest in peace even if you disagreed with him
>>
>>1157731
watch all of this and then tell me he isn't based as fuck
https://youtu.be/dAgIFP6VmDI?t=45
he had alcoholism but he actually got shit done
>>
>>1157737
He really was based.

Rest in peace Rob. Really nice guy overall.

Every video I've watched him in he's been nothing but a swell guy.
>>
Coffee run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOgqymeAcpA
>>
>>1157716
>>1157720
>>1157723
>>1157732
>>1157737
Jesus christ this board is full of contrarian edgelords. It's like I'm browsing /b/.
>>
>>1157748
>It's like I'm browsing /b/.

you can take out the "It's like" part desu
>>
>>1157748
How is it contrarian to like a really nice guy who was mayor?

He was very popular and well liked too. Look at all the tweets of #riprobford with people posting their pictures with him with only nice things to say.

You're the edgy one here
>>
>>1157748
he had some actual alcoholism problems but after he stepped down from mayor he ran for city council and won in a landslide
it's not contrarian to like this guy if you're from Toronto or you know anything real about him

Jimmy Kimmel brought him on to make fun of him and destroy him and he ended up winning over Kimmel and the entire audience.
>>
>>1157731
edgy
>>
>>1157737
Jimmy Kimmel is a fucking faggot

He invites Rob onto his show to just humiliate him. What kind of dick does that?
>Makes fun of his tie
>Makes fun of his weight
>Makes him watch embarrassing videos and then asks him about it, all while standing in front of the TV like a child being lectured and shamed for peeing his pants or whatever
>>
>>1158822
Notice that Rob took it pretty well too. He may have his inner demons but this guy really gave a fuck about his job and the people. Most of his embarassing videos were from media harassment.
>>
>>1158822
You must like Bill O Reilly right?
>>
>>1157716

Obesity and getting hyped up on blow can only get you so far
>>
>>1158855
It was really cringeworthy desu.

I could see the discomfort in Rob's face when he quietly said "I think it's a fine tie..." While Kimmel laughs in his face. That's really a dickmove.

Kind of reminds me of when Roosh was invited onto Dr. Oz and they would just play clips of him taken out of context and talk over him and just start clapping every time he tried to speak.

What's even the point of this "talkshow" if you're just going to be laughing at people. Why even have them on the show in the first place? Just put up a picture of him and say "Haha what a fattie, haha he's probably homophobic and racist haha what a bigoted retard! Lmao fattie so bigoted need to eat more donuts xddddd and Now a message from our sponsers!"

>EAT KFC. EAT KFC, SUPER JUMBO CHICKEN BUCKET ONLY $4. BUY NOW WHILE SUPPLIES AREEEEEE LIMITED!

>"Oh right where were we? Hahahaha look how fat he is!"

Truly the pinnacle of comedy.
>>
turns out he had cancer for 18 months. all the crack and hookers makes sense when you consider he knew he was going to die
>>
File: 1418861046060.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1418861046060.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>1158906
That all occurred long before he was aware of the cancer
>>
>>1157737

Why do I feel like crying after watching this video? He's so..human
>>
>>1158929
He was a simple man given too much to handle for his time.
>>
I read his obit in the NYT, he had frankly impressive appetites and did try to speak for the disaffected suburbanites outside Toronto, but he was too polarizing a figure to actually get anything done. He apparently just did silly shit like personally respond to people's complaints about garbage removal and potholes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.