[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Took loan out on my 401k on a job I might lose in the next couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1455817741409.jpg (33 KB, 430x290) Image search: [Google]
1455817741409.jpg
33 KB, 430x290
Took loan out on my 401k on a job I might lose in the next couple of months.

Loan amount : 10k

Credit card Debt: 10k.

How stupid am I /biz/?
>>
>>1157528
>taking loans
its like you want to stay in the rat race
>>
File: DumbKid.jpg (61 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
DumbKid.jpg
61 KB, 484x484
>>1157535
my credit won't go to shit though, I pay off my credit card debt and shred them forever. If my job doesn't get outsourced I keep my job and repay my loan.
>>
>>1157538
why the fuck did you spend 20k of money that wasn't yours
>>
File: concerned stewie griffin.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
concerned stewie griffin.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>>1157528
>10k credit card debt
>able to take out a 10k loan

how and why are you pulling this shit off
>>
File: WhatHaveIDone.png (83 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
WhatHaveIDone.png
83 KB, 291x343
>>1157568

Got divorced, took most of debt and have to pay alimony.

Also had sort of a mid life crisis and spent money on shit I didn't need to. I'd say 6k was already debt I had with ex, and 4k was a few trips I shouldn't haven taken but I needed to get away from work.

Going to college part time while working.

Ex graduated from college and left me

Plan was I would put her through school and then I'd go full time while she worked

>kek that worked out well huh?

Now picking up pieces and being very frugal.
>>
File: BeforeTheSuicide.jpg (47 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
BeforeTheSuicide.jpg
47 KB, 653x490
>>1157573
I work in environmental engineering sector w/out a degree, So I'm going to school for environmental engineering and still working. Make maybe 30k net after taxes are taken out.

May lose job but Have saved 20kish in my 401k which allows me to take out half and pay myself back. I know theres penalties if I don't pay myself back but I don't want my credit to be fucked.

inb4 kill yourself
>>
>>1157585
eh you have a fighting chance, just sounds like a shitty life.
if i was in your position i'd kms. but i'm only 20, you've been through and handled way worse shit than i can.

maybe you can handle it
>>
>>1157578
>Now picking up pieces and being very frugal.

Let me tell you a story anon
About a year ago my father died, I was left a lone in this world with about 40K debt that i took for my business that didn`t work out.

when i finished crying like a 12 years old girl i joined two shitty work place where i can study, worked for about 70 hour`s a week and joined the gym.

and today i am debt free studying economics in collage

my point is, you can make it, we all can
>>
>>1157609
why bother, we're all going to die and nothing matters.

living is literal hell/suffering/pain

if your life is that shitty just kys
>>
>>1157620
Christ. You're a pussy.

OP, you're fine. Take care of the credit card debt with the 401 money, then pay yourself back slowly. If your 401 is anything like mine, you get the money at somewhere around 3-5%. Totally manageable. You're on the right track.
>>
>>1157578
>Got divorced
>getting married

Yup, there's yer problem right there
>>
>>1157528
>go to bangladesh
>work at a textile factory
>make blogs
>get charity money
>>
>>1157578
>Going to college part time while working.
>Ex graduated from college and left me
>Plan was I would put her through school and then I'd go full time while she worked
fucking why, nigger?

there's plenty of girls, why did you pick a gold digger when you couldn't even afford one?
>>
>>1157578
>needed to get away from work
>job about to get outsources

I just put it all together, dont be a shitty employee and you wont get canned. Problem solved.
>>
File: IMG_0336.png (132 KB, 592x578) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.png
132 KB, 592x578
>>1157741

OP Here, Different Console

Hindsight is 20/20 faggot.

You think people who lost a shitton on the stock markets would have sold if they knew it was coming? KYS Faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.