[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the /biz/ choice of drugs? I know adderall and modafinil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: CaaquzlUcAYW6jO.jpg (50 KB, 600x1001) Image search: [Google]
CaaquzlUcAYW6jO.jpg
50 KB, 600x1001
What is the /biz/ choice of drugs?

I know adderall and modafinil are popular here but what about just for fun?

Personally I've tried some Opiates(percocet mainly) and it's much better than weed desu. Way nicer and longer high and it's a lot cheaper relative to length of high.

What about you /biz/?
>>
Usually a modafinil man. Although customs has become a fucking bitch in my area.
>>
>>1157284
Stay away from drugs
>>
>>1157284
The best drug is the high I get from a successful penny stock, don't spend money on drugs, put it in the stock market.
>>
>>1157284

Caffeine.
>>
>>1157314
That's good but I mean more for fun SENPAI

>>1157317
Don't you ever relax after a hard day?

>>1157320
Money spent on drugs is such a small portion anyway tho. Doesn't really affect anything
>>
File: 1454771212473.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454771212473.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>1157330
>taking drugs for fun
>>
>>1157335
>Being boring and never having fun, only working all day until you collapse from old age and people only remember you for the million dollar inheritance you left them
>>
>anything other than coke

poorbois
>>
>>1157284
mEth, it's the only way to fly
>>
>>1157361
Opiates are way better fampailamlam
>>
Caffeine, l-theanine, fish oil, B12, D3. Modafinil when I want an extra boost. Alcohol for fun, but very rarely.
>>
>>1157340
>implying fun isn't in the eye of the beholder
>>
>>1157398
>Implying people work is fun for 99.99% of people and they don't just do it because that's what pays enough money to accomplish their other goals, primarily eating and having shelter
>>
>>1157284
Cocaine. Until I decided I like money way more than doing cocaine. So essentially whatever stimulants people offer to me for free is the /biz/ drug of choice.
>>
For fun? LSD naturally, weed after a hard day's work and salvia every once in a while, when I'm feeling abstract.
>>
>>1157392
>B12, D3
what do those do?

>l-theanine
and this?
>>
Sleep, healthy diet, plenty of water
>>
>>1157441
>doesn't take B12

Do you even care about your personal health?
>>
File: drug-effects.png (131 KB, 717x900) Image search: [Google]
drug-effects.png
131 KB, 717x900
I'm just going to leave this here.
>>
>>1157335
drinking beer and smoking herb is fun.
>>
>>1157450
I don't get the MDMA.
>>
>>1157450
Where are opiates?

Srsly take some oxy you will chill out like never before senpai
>>
>>1157441
l-theanine is a compound mostly associate with tea, and what makes them so relaxing to drink.

buying it in powder form and mixing with caffeine is an awesome combination. not a performance drug at all but completey eliminates any jitters from caffeine while making you very relaxed.
>>
cocaine.
>>
File: 0005 - n8McQ1A.jpg (47 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
0005 - n8McQ1A.jpg
47 KB, 472x461
Pepecoin is my drug.
>>
>>1157464
Heroin, idiot. Also codeine.
>>
>>1157686
Oh didn't even notice lol

I looked through it twice and couldn't spot it
>>
>>1157284
Weed and alcohol is all I do anymore and I don't even do those that often. I have an addictive ass personality so I avoid the shit.
>>
>>1157455
You should get some.

Cocaine here. It actually seems cheap compared to a normal bar tab....of course that bar tab will be much bigger after cocaine. Sigh.
>>
Prescribed Dextroamphetamine reporting in.
>>
>>1157340
Are you one of the people that hasn't heard of hobbies? Do you just wake up, work, then either watch tv or get fucked up on xanax?
>>
File: 1458073048904.jpg (95 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
1458073048904.jpg
95 KB, 600x682
A couple espressos for most of the day until 8pm or so, then I take a couple huge dabs every day after work+my workout. Feels godly when you go through most of the day without smoking, then just obliterate your mind and shitpost/read or something.
>>
Have benefited greatly from psychedelics (LSD, mushrooms) in the past and would rank those experiences as important, formative, and completely otherworldly.

Nowadays I just have a midnight puff of weed every once in a while. It's nice after a long day's work or a successful deal or something like that so you can just zone out, vibe to music, and smile a bit at your accomplishments.

I also like that it slows down my perception of time.

I only drink alcohol for the purpose of networking. I'd rather never drink it at all but I enjoy the taste of dark beers and certain whiskey so I put up with it because it's good for the career.

No caffeine for me.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.