[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I've decided that jobs aren't for me. Bo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: paqPdgo.png (423 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
paqPdgo.png
423 KB, 1057x611
Hi guys,

I've decided that jobs aren't for me. Bosses can go fuck themselves. I can no longer lick someone's boots in the hope for a promotion. I quit my job a few months ago to take a break. I now want to set up my own business. Never done this before. (I worked in a bank btw as a business analyst).

I have 30000 pounds savings. Im totally naive about business and don't know what to do. In my time off I was traveling around and found out that nuts fruit, and dried fruit are super cheap, about half a euro (nuts) to two euros (fruit) per kilo and top quality as well since they are seasonal. In the Uk, these prices are around 3 pounds (fruit) to 7 pounds (nuts).

Should I look into stocking eastern european products and selling them in the Uk? Any ideas for someone like me.

Was looking at this http://www.foreign-trade.com/reference/impexp.htm

Also Im open to learning about the stock market.

Any help would be much appreciated.
>>
*Nuts and fruit and dried fruit are super cheap in eastern europe.
>>
>>1156769
sounds gay.

What you wanna do, is buy ethereum
>>
Hey my good sir,

I'm from Hungary and I believe it would be quite possible for us to partner as I go to Ukraine many times and they have super cheap food over there.
If you're interested, drop me a mail: [email protected]
>>
File: 1390680394529.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1390680394529.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>1156769
you fucked up. successful businesses start early mornings, evenings, and weekends while supported by some other steady income until everything is set up. Instead you're starting everything underwater in debt. you'll have lots of time but what you need at this stage more is capital. move home to your mommy's house like a bitch and beg for your job back from your boss
>>
my mom works for nuts.com and they make bank selling nuts go for it OP
>>
Invest in Polish programmers: cheap labor and quite competent workers (far from any pajeet).
>>
>>1157467
how do you know
>>
Have you looked at profitability after shipping and storage? How do you plan on selling the fruit and nuts?
>>
>>1156769

Been there. Quit. Started a business. Life is good.

Just keep trying shit and see what works. Hang out with many different small business owners. Find one that is doing well and learn how he operates, then start your own.
>>
Buy 30,000 british poinds or whatever of Ethereum and hold. Est 10x ROI in six months.
>>
been playing poker for a few years
>>
>>1157710
How does this ethereum thing work? I just convert some gbps to ether, then back into gbps after a few months and cash in off the currency exchange rate?
>>
>>1157476
Live there, work for a medium-size international company. Some guys from the HQ checked out our software made by some of us and they flabbergasted that me made it of a tenth of a price, if it was done in the West.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.