[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is investing a small amount of your portfolio for faggots? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Omg-thats-what-you-call-rich.jpg (45 KB, 571x430) Image search: [Google]
Omg-thats-what-you-call-rich.jpg
45 KB, 571x430
Is investing a small amount of your portfolio for faggots?

I just want to dump that 50k into one company's shares.
Either I will make a killing or lose all money in either case I'm fine. I'll make it back since my goal of being rich is not in the near future. That gives me space for risking.

What do you think /biz/?
>>
Buy ETH
>>
>>1156723
Finding another Google or Apple is like 1 in a 1000. Not impossible but still rather rare.

You're better off just buying the S&P500 dips towards the end of 2016/17
>>
>>1156723
Buy ETH
Suck dick for $
Buy Bitcoin
Rinse & repeat
>>
>>1156723
If stocks is your best shot at becoming rich, than you need to be taking on inordinate amounts of risk. You dont need to "find the next Apple," there are stocks jumping 100 to 300% every day. Get in them big if you see something you like after DD, and get out and into the next one. Thats just like my opinion though man, as a guy who is 100% in energy stocks
>>
How do people as stupid as you even get $50k to invest? Or is this hypothetical?
>>
>>1156774
Class warfare now. They're taking your cash (vote Bernie)
>>
File: 1412127474975.jpg (24 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1412127474975.jpg
24 KB, 400x462
>>1156723
That sounds like gambling. It sounds like you have a gambling problem. It's probably better for you to just park your cash in a higher risk mutual fund or you'll end up going for 'big money' and lose every time. It's funny I had a friend like that, who treated the stock market like it was a roulette wheel and every time he lost he claimed it was a scam. He had a couple of chances to get out decently, despite the fact that he was gambling, but like all gamblers he got greedy. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>1156723
>not parking your jet ski in your boat in your boat that doubles as a submarine, that parks in your underwater base.
>>
>>1156837
Bernie wants the government to hold that caysh. Even poor people lose a bunch. At least fat people will get free surgery and on demand help with chores.
>>
File: 1455817741409.jpg (33 KB, 430x290) Image search: [Google]
1455817741409.jpg
33 KB, 430x290
>>1156723
Put it all in Tesla. Shit is gonna bit $500+ eventually and you'll be rich.
>>
Check out peer to peer lending.
>>
Meh, I would recommend against it in a way because you are obviously starting out. Only move half of that into your trading account, and try to find some undervalued tickers to buy. Only when you get a good feel for performance and how the company manages warrants, Buybacks, new products etc later on you can think of using the rest of your dry powder.

I've been doing this with Patriot national, and will buy any dips. I'm still looking for other companies that have scared off their investors but are trying to fix things.

Share Buybacks are great finds for what you are trying to do. Keep dry powder though.
>>
If you do it in a large safe company and reinvest dividends you'll be ok, SBUX, VZ etc. If you're putting it all into a speculative biotech or junior miner hoping for a 10 bagger you're gambling.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 330x270
>>1156761
All wrong homey

Suck dick for ETH
Buy $
Rinse dick
Repeat BTC
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.