[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any future left for cryptocurrency? with the 11x algorithm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: BitPerBit.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
BitPerBit.png
4 KB, 225x225
is there any future left for cryptocurrency? with the 11x algorithm and all.
What are your thoughts on anti ASIC algos?
do you think a profit can be made?
>>
What needs to be built in is anti shilling, anti pump&dump algos.

Then it might have a future.
>>
>>1156544
have you heard of pepecoin?
>>
>>1156544
When it does happen, it will be called LegitCoin, and it will revolutionize everything.
>>
File: wtf_krusty.jpg (10 KB, 272x260) Image search: [Google]
wtf_krusty.jpg
10 KB, 272x260
>>1156544
Yeah let's create a free decentralized market BUT let's just remove the parts that sais free and decentralized.

Let's just create the wheel again.
>>
>>1156560
Currency*
>>
>>1156560
do you know the hashrate difference between cpu and gpu mining with x11 algorthims?
>>
>>1156564
No clue.
>>
>>1156564
Yur a dum dum
>>
>>1156569
I heard the difference was quite small compared to sha256
>>
>>1156570
is your life/time so worthless that you wasted it writing that?
>>
>>1156541
>is there any future left for cryptocurrency?
Are you 64 years old?

Buy BTC while it's still 3 figures, thank me in 2 to 3 months. Screencap me. See you you fucking cucks.
>>
Does anybody have any experience with ETC mining, I am looking for an average hashrate for an average pc, and the duration to get 1
>>
>>1156925
Not everybody has unlimited capital
>>
File: kek.png (928 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
928 KB, 600x887
>>1156925
>>
>>1156925
Alright.
>>
BTC is here to stay, it is like 'gravity', and backed by the laws of physics.
pump and dump alts will be around as a by product and help it discover new innovations.
ETH came about, and as a result, BTC created XCP to make ether useless.
>>
File: smallnadskelly.jpg (30 KB, 421x403) Image search: [Google]
smallnadskelly.jpg
30 KB, 421x403
>>1157253
Buy PlanEx stocks while its hot that new guy will make PlanEx great again, and mom can suck it.
>>
>>1156541
I've seen Genesis Mining offers 11x, but i don't know what is it, cause the site leaves me clueless. Can you peez elaborate?
>>
>>1157253
counterparty and eth do different things

but OP, unlesd people start getting paid in crypto, and can use crypro to buy things on a mass scale, then it's not going to work
>>
>>1157269
I would, but I am a beginner so I don't know jackshit :/
I've wanted to have a talk about cryptocurrency, and mining more specifically, but not many people are interested.
>>
I was wondering if anyone would send me a dollar worth of btc here 1Bbw7RRVusWZME3svUb8y5DDFML3P9pjpp
I promise to send it back in case you want it, just wanted to carry out a crypto transaction for once, plus I would like to chat with whomever wants to waste some time about how this works :)
>>
I don't want to buy bitcoins but I do want to buy options for bitcoins. Where do I go for that?
>>
>>1157890
I have no clue, I wanted to talk to someone that was experienced in this kind of stuff, to ask some questions
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.