[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm trying to get into the clickbait business. Any one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
So I'm trying to get into the clickbait business. Any one here have any experience with SEOs? How would one advertise a facebookpage/site in a cost effective way?
>>
>>1156243
i hate people like you.
>>
>>1156265
Don't hate the player hate the game
>>
Define "clickbait business"

Are you looking to generate traffic for a blog? The pic you posted is something served on a content ad network (bought traffic) so I'm not sure if it's what you have in mind.
>>
>>1156281
a blog of sorts
goal is to generate pageclicks via a facebook page
>>
>>1156243
Do what Gawker did except with that one thing (you know what I'm talking about)
>>
>>1156290
Nice.
>>
>>1156243
>clickbait
>relying on SEO

anon...
>>
>>1156300
I'm new to this senpai, help me out

is paying facebook shilling worth it?
>>
>>1156309
You ONLY pay for facebook shilling you goof.

Basically: make a facebook page for your site, post your content, boost it to your target demographic, make sure the fb tracking pixel is on every page of your site and retarget the same audience for cheaper clicks, create like audiences with fb tools and target those most likely to share, etc.

Plaster ads/influencer/content promotion shit on your site and watch your metrics so it stays profitable.
>>
>>1156323
Good advice.

One other thing, is paying for likes initially retarded?
>>
>>1156336
You should actually buy 5-10k or so fake followers to make it look like a page people care about.

But yeah paying for human page likes is a great way to get started if you have the capital for it.
>>
>>1156341
Is it worth springing for the US likes over the third world bumfuck likes?
>>
>>1156341
I hate how faggots like you call 200$ to buy facebook likes "capital"
>>
bumping for more advice on the clickbait business
>>
>>1157906
It is capital when you sink money into a business, no matter how small. Especially so for his line of biz, since there's no guarantee of ANY returns - he could make a huge percentage loss (though small on paper).
>>
>>1157906

this is a really shitty snobbish attitude to have anon. some of us have fuck all money lying around, and to us 200$ is a lot of capital!

faggot.
>>
>>1156243
Use butthurt to go viral and then monetize by selling tspring shirts, etc. to supporters and selling anti shirts to the haters from a different page.

Best way is to make Facebook pages about a subject that morons get butthurt over and allows them to go on self-important rants while sharing your page. Examples would include a page whining about how women don't like nice guys, a page celebrating cheating on your boyfriend, literally anything to do with Trump, etc.

You'll have to invest in boosting your posts to get traction most likely but it won't cost much if it gets viral traction. The good thing about Facebook ads is you can precisely target your audience, so you can choose the most likely to get butthurt and share or the most likely to support it and share. You'll have to make a few to see what sticks, but as long as you keep focused on generated butthurt you'll figure it out.

Hot tip: people will share your page if being for or against it implies something about them. For example, a page written from a woman's perspective bragging about cheating on her bf will get shares from the "see I'm not like other bimbos" women who will be butthurt, the "I'm a sexual free-spirit" women who will support it, "lol this will make my fb friends like and share my post" people and various other groups.
>>
>>1159459
yeah but if you actually had business education you would realize what a waste of time that is and would focus on either making real money or developing a lucrative business plan that isnt just chicken tendies money
>>
Also, you might find this thread helpful http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-the-shit/183063-epic-trolling-profit-fun-but-more-importantly-profit.html
>>
>>1159511

1 hour into the 'trust me i'm lying' audiobook and i think it has changed my world view profoundly.
>>
Ok i really miss the point in how you make money. Is it basically you get your page popular enough that people will pay for you to post their link on your page? How do you find such people? I just dont get where/how you make money once you have a popular page
>>
>>1159509
If you had a real head for business and didn't just come on /biz/ to convince yourself that you actually knew anything about it, you would realize limiting your options as a businessman is a fatal mistake.
>>
>>1159785
Basically it's just advertising, I would say that a very significant percentage of online businesses make their revenue primarily from advertising and associate links

>you have a popular page; a big audience
>you advertise a product (yours or someone else's) to your audience
>earn money, or get paid a % of increased sales your associates get
>>
>>1159480
You're probably poor because you are always trying to find the easy way out
>>
>>1157906
dollar sign goes before the numerical value my friend
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x774
Do something like this
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.