[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate My Idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: easymoney.jpg (182 KB, 1684x960) Image search: [Google]
easymoney.jpg
182 KB, 1684x960
General thread where we post inventions/business ideas and others rate on a scale of their choice.

I'll go first.

>15 sec perfect toast toaster
>Create a fast toasting technology and sell to large toaster manufactures
>????
>profit
>>
>>1156214
Ideas are worthless, execution is everything.

You're too young to post here. Please go to a site more appropriate for your age. http://www.funnyjunk.com/
>>
>>1156214
How would it work?

I'm not giving away any of my pet ideas.
>>
>>1156218
Fuck you bub. Sounds like you're too old to post here.
>>
>>1156222
I can tell you're young because you don't listen to the ideas of older people who have more experience than you.

Also this idea sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 464x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 464x495
Ive had this idea for a mexican chip heater. Makes them resturant quality at your own home.

Pic very related
>>
>>1156219
it will literally cut the time it takes to toast the perfect piece of bread down to 15 sec. right now it like 4 min to get a good toast and even longer if youre toasting for multiple people. using the broiler or over is cumbersome.

there needs to be a array of laser beams of rapid heating coils that toast bread perfectly and it needs to be cheap and easy

i call is RTT (Rapid Toasting Technology)™
>>
>>1156230
I like this idea. you could just use a microwave though
>>
>>1156227
Screw you grandpa. I'm here for wisdom.
>>
>>1156230
But will it give me that classic restaurant style warmth and tuck cleanly away behind a kitchen cupboard?
>>
>>1156236
i really fucked the words in this post up.

more ideas senpai
>>
>>1156247

Kek.. Yea that was it
>>
>>1156236
do you actually have the technology to do this?
>>
>>1156236

>RTT
>Rapid Toasting Technology

Success alone just from the name.
>>
Virtual pets for augmented reality. Take them where you go. Have them fight other virtual pets pokemon style. I would make a kickstarter for that if I knew squat about program development
>>
>>1156237
>microwaving bread
This makes me cringe
>>
>post thread asking for others' ideas so you can steal them
>some might take the bait
>have nothing to lose by trying

OP, you may be rich one day, but you'll always be a scumbag.
>>
4chan Golden Account.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.