[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCB 6AybM4Cs What do you thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: martin.jpg (24 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
martin.jpg
24 KB, 620x350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCB6AybM4Cs
What do you think /biz is his stream worth watching
>>
lol no, he's a mentally ill faggot and a /biz/ meme
>>
do you think he will suicide after sharing his wisdom with us?
>>
>>1155739
He's a genuinely smart guy and he has good intentions, but there's something off about him, something unnatural about seeing a 30 year-old man sit in a little room all day and play agar.io

But then again I guess most of us aren't so different
>>
>>1155745
He earned his money highly illegally and he acts like a fucking asshole teaching basics of investing that he didn't even use to make his money
>>
>>1155745
Shrekels is based. If you watch his Vice interview you can tell he's slighty autistic, which is why he's obsessing over getting good at chess and plays game like LoL and ag.o

>>1155748
Millenial with AIDs detected
>>
>>1155754
Shkreli worshipper detected

Suck his dick already faggot, why can't you understand that's he earned all his money illegally and his lessons are worthless?
>>
File: handsfreetip.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
handsfreetip.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>1155754
Hi Shkreli.
The dude seems decent enough but so much orbiters and betafags who jerk off around him. He ignores every person who could be able to wreck him and makes himself look great by wrecking idiots. He's also extremely insecure and seems aspie for real and orbits the ugliest chicks. Has some decent advice occasionally though I'll give him that.
>>
>>1155759
>why can't you understand that's he earned all his money illegally and his lessons are worthless?
nigga, did you get that from Gawker or some shit? he hasn't even gone to trail yet

shkreli was a child prodigy genius, and he earned his money by gaming the system, but not illegally

obviously he is not going to give you his manifesto is some fucking basic finance lesson, but it is still good basic shit to get started with
>>
>>1155792
so then what's the point in watching him? Are the majority of his viewers idiots or do something actually think his live stream is worth watching? Because like this anon said
>>1155748
he is apparently teaching investing basics, so would that mean if I went to baruch college like he did for 4 years doing business would I also come out with a net worth of 100 mill? If not, how and why? I'm being memey but also serious because I'm genuinely curious as to why he is such the special star when it comes to /biz/ and even people who just passively like and know about him.
>>
>>1155802
>but it is still good basic shit to get started with
10 lessons in or his first video? Is this what you call basic?
>>
>>1155802
*All his hedge funds went broke
*He went from $40mm in his broker account to $5mm
*He forged documents and ran a ponzi scheme
*Everyone related to him is being investigated for fraud
*His lawyer is being charged with fraud
*He bans ANYONE who criticizes his bullshit and mentions that he hasn't used the stuff he's teaching to make any money
*His lessons are presented in such a condescending manner yet it's just simple valuation of big companies
*He has done sketchy shit and then shorted companies
>>
>>1155807
You would come out with $100mill if you broke the law like he did, yes.
>>
>>1155816
>He bans ANYONE who criticizes his bullshit
that's because he is right you retard. literally no one else on any of the livestreams has ever had a higher IQ than shkreli. he is a genius, plain and simple.

he also did nothing illegall so....
>>
Stop making so many threads about yourself faggot

We know you browse 4chan, it was on a tab during one of your streams.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.