[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me biz! Im trying to come up with fifty bucks so i can renew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: God_dammit.gif (158 KB, 220x245) Image search: [Google]
God_dammit.gif
158 KB, 220x245
Help me biz! Im trying to come up with fifty bucks so i can renew my psn account. My family wont help me and i cant find a job quick enough so any advice would help me out. Plz guys Gimme some ideas.
>>
>>1155559
Maybe get a job instead of videogames
>>
Suck dicks for money. You might get away with doing it once.
>>
Sell your vidya games and console on ebay you spoilt fuck...
>>
>>1155567
Ive been applying to places for the last two months im not some spoilt Fuck im trying to Honestly earn cash.
>>
>being this much of a degenerate
>>
>>1155603
Every hour spent on videogames is one hour looking for a job or learning a skill.

Tbh YOU KNOW WHEN YOU SHOULD STOP PLSYING VIDEOGAMES when........ You can't even afford them.

It's a wakeup call bro
>>
psn is 50 dollars now ?
>>
>>1155603
>im not some spoilt Fuck
You are able to live a life where $50 is not only a major expense, but your sole expense. Let that sink in. You're doing fine. Go get a job, any job, full or part time, and you'll feel rich af because you have literally no bills.
>>
>>1155559

Go on Craigslist and do an oddjob
>>
>>1155660
"""Odd""" """"job"""" ;)))))
>>
File: 1451184193191.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1451184193191.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>1155626

Yes, moment I saw "You need PSN to play this", I listed my Ps4 on eBay & bought a 390 graphics card.

No one is ever online on Ghost for PC, but it was still worth the move.

If I ever go back, I'm trying out xblox since it's the same shit now.
>>
>>1155559
>$50/month to play on the internet
Never understood why people pay this. I know it's called playstation network but it's ultimately the same as if you played on PC (for free), it just has a fancy finish and comes at a premium. I haven't paid console rent in years, never looked back.
I would stop blowing away money each month on PSN cards. And your family shouldn't help you either because it's a luxury expense. Why not save the 50 for 6 months and look for work, at the end take your $300 and invest it wisely. You'll make more money that way. Don't buy anything that doesn't pay you a dividend.
>>
>>1155680
Im trying to get a years worth of psn.

Ive been looking for any job i can amd it hasent turned up shit. Im still Gonna try dont get me wrong. But i Just want to get this handled cuz Its something i want to do. Craigslist is full if scams.
>>
>>1155695
Suck 3 cocks at $20 a pop and pocket the remaning $10.
Unfortunately I don't have much advice about finding work, I went into an industry with a labor deficit so it was never hard to find work.
Do you have a late model car? Uber is always hiring.
>>
>>1155705
I dont have a car or id have a job delivering pizza.
>>
File: ballinkling.jpg (31 KB, 790x401) Image search: [Google]
ballinkling.jpg
31 KB, 790x401
>>1155559
obtain fruit juice and ice cube trays. the next step is key. CAREFULLY pour the juice into the trays and allow them to freeze. sell the flavored ice cubes. shit, throw in tooth picks and you've got popsicles. pure profit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.