[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw this is actually an investment technique taught by trading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: HS-81425612.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
HS-81425612.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>mfw this is actually an investment technique taught by trading books and schools
>>
>>>/b/

Nice thread
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>1155198

but you need repetitive and consistent results.
>>
>>1155198
Buy shampoo?
Please explain.
>>
>>1155198
i think i get that reference
>>
>>1155198
>rinse
>lather
>repeat
the ouroboros
>>
>>1155198
head and shoulders is also a type of stock chart pattern~
>>
>>1155433
Head and shoulders as in what the chart resembles after a few bumps. And you're supposed to predict the right shoulder or some shit and make money. All I remember from listening to trading podcasts is that you have to be a fucking moron trying to take anyone else's advice at predicting the market. Some algorithms seem ok, but if you're just looking at charts and you don't have a clue about the industry you're dealing with or how different stocks are tied together, then you might as well be rolling the dice. When you see a chart coupled with literally any "information" just think "autism"
>>
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/head-shoulders.asp
>>
File: d6l9n.jpg (49 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
d6l9n.jpg
49 KB, 480x270
>>1155198
>mfw I work as a BI Analyst for that brand and I'm behind some of the marketing strategies.
>>
I thought it meant only let your boss see your head and shoulders.

Get it?
>>
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10 KB, 300x193
>>1155198
Fundamental analysts will tell you they judge a wager by a "sniff test". Yep. That's what they believe.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.