[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told you about RADS yesterday and I'll say it again today;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (68 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
download.png
68 KB, 600x473
Told you about RADS yesterday and I'll say it again today; the RADS train is leaving the station.

Get some while they're still dirt cheap. Huge volume every day for past weeks (around $100k every day) and a total mktcap of around a million.
>>
Show proofs.
>>
>>1155285

The coin has literally gone up 43% since I posted that
>>
>>1155114
i'm already at ~50% gains when i bought after your post yesterday. too bad i only put noob dosh in
>>
>>1155114
whats the good price for it ?
>>
>>1155304
just look at the all time chart, it's very low now. it's stayed at the same level all the time.
>>
File: Capture.png (166 KB, 1322x540) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
166 KB, 1322x540
>>1155311
currently at it's highest i think, we missed the train
>>
>>1155315
the market cap is so low compared to other coins, it could easily go up.
market cap is at ~$1.5 million.
compared to something like NEM which is at $10 million coin cap, radium still has time to grow.
>>
>>1155318
hell, doge is at $20 million and it's practically a meme coin.
>>
File: 55-900x5821-e1429663452134.jpg (110 KB, 900x481) Image search: [Google]
55-900x5821-e1429663452134.jpg
110 KB, 900x481
>>1155315
instead get on ETH train, departing at 1:00PM sharp today, you heard it here first
>>
>>1155315
>>1155321

ETH, RADS, I hold both. If you're still looking at the chart you can get some on the cheap now. I think RADS will go down to at least 0.00127 today but I might be mistaken
>>
here's the dip for you guys to buy, better hurry it up
>>
I'm not buying it until it's listed on poloniex.
>>
>>1155403
it is...
RADS
>>
>>1155407

Ha, what a dumbass, you fell for my joke! Haha fucking loser, what an idiot, I was only pretending to be retarded lmao
>>
File: 0ea (1).png (621 KB, 590x619) Image search: [Google]
0ea (1).png
621 KB, 590x619
>>1155415
>>
I hope you bought the dip, RADS is up 50% again
>>
>>1156719
no thanks
>>
im not a hacker guys and I know shit about hacking but please if some of you are Anonymous heroes please steal some info from this bank https://www.bis.org/ im an accounting and finance student and my research has shown that this bank is the source of all evil in this world. please guys!! do something about that
>>
>>1156752
Wtf I just lost 100 BTC!!! Wtf
>>
It's great. I put in 18 btc and I'm already at 7 btc gains.
What are the chances that the coin is worth a damn and will continue to grow?
>>
>>1156866
well the market cap is only 1.5 million so pretty decent chances.
>>
>>1156877
Good, I think I'm going to throw 10k worth of bits into it then cash out later depending if it crashes within the next two days or so.
The market cap just went up to 1.67 mill recently, so you might be right in that it could grow more. I just don't know if the coin is worth a damn. The devs are apprently more public which means that they can probably do more announcements and drive the price higher. Which is cool I guess. I'm following this one for a bit.
>>
>>1156890

You can follow their slack chat, chances are that they will be accepted to Azure soon.
>>
Where can I buy Op? Kraken right?
>>
>>1156928
most of the volume is on poloniex
>>
>>1156928

Personally I use Polo
>>
>>1156892
>Azure
It doesn't guarantee a bump though. I think every damn coin wants to be on Azure for some reason.
>notice me sempai Microsoft

>>1156928
Polo. Kraken is only good for ETH and basically getting lots of cash there so you can exchange it for BTCs and then back into Polo. That's what I do.
>>
Speaking of kraken, I got on of my payments put on hold because I put in an exact deposit as a previous deposit (didn't know you shouldn't do that) and now I can't withdraw bitcoins.
Is the latter happening to anyone else or am I the only one that this has happened? I tried contacting kraken but no response. It's been two days now that my payment has been on hold. Having 2k just standing in limbo is annoying me.
>>
>>1157034
contact kraken support, i'm sure they'll settle it for you
>>
>>1157038
I tried doing that yesterday and got no response. I guess I'll try again.
>>
looks like radium has a new floor level
>>
+55% again senpai
>>
Probably tanking by end of day, right?
>>
Wooo, went from 11k to 19k in less than two days. This is great. I'm not entirely sure when it's going to burst.
>>
>>1157683
i'd assume, i transferred my rads to btc so i can buy more when it dips.
>>
>>1157923
>when it dips
>he didn't buy before it got big
>implying it won't dump and never raise up again
After waiting for XEM to come back, I'm not waiting for some noname coin to raise again after it drops unless there's some great potential in the coin.
Buy the dip for eth while it keeps going down or buy while it's still going high.
>>
>>1157961
i just checked and saw that the coin isn't mineable so yeah i'm not counting on it to rise back up now.
well i made 400 bucks now, i'll be able to put it back into eth.
>>
Holy shit, it just jumped another 10% right now out of fucking nowhere.
>>
Holy shit, I'm talking with the co-developer of RADS on polo. This is ridiculous.
>>
And now RADS is at 78.35%
>>
How high are we going?
>>
>>1158086
The moon?
I have 22k RADS and made over 10k profit out of this. Apparently, they're waiting on Azure (all coins are waiting for that, so who cares) but they have some updates that they are going to release soon and it might drive up the price even more.

It's making a small tip down but it could easily keep going up. Goddamn it, I want to sleep but I can't tell if it's going to dump or not. I really think this coin could go even higher.
>>
>>1158090
there's your 22k spike bubby
>>
>>1158141
It keeps fucking growing, it's ridiculous, I want to fucking sleep already. It's spiking every goddamn 30 minutes.
>>
>>1158147
i could've made like 150 bucks extra but i pulled out too early...
set a stop loss and take a nap?
i might set a buy for 0.0016 and see how it comes out when i wake up.
>>
>>1158151
I have no idea how to set up a stop loss.
>>
>>1158155
Oh, nvm, it's that middle option on polo. Jesus I'm tired.
>>
Holy fucking christ, it's now at +95.03%
What the fucking fuck. I'm at 13k profits right now.
>>
Alright I'll put 100$ in once this transfer completes on bittrexx. The 20 minute delay just cost me 10% already wtf
>>
Let me go to sleep. I have work
>>
>>1158171
You and me both.
>>
Did you buy in weeks ago?
>>
>>1158191
No, yesterday.
>>
i'm high and have money
someone explain this shit to me in the simplest way possible
>>
>>1155114
I'm still waiting for a coin that's just coming out with good fundamentals .
>>
Are there any of these with a high volume and also a high price
>>
Use Poloniex. Simple way for Bitcoin is Coinbase account and send Bitcoin to Poloniex.
>>
>>1158163

I hope you don't end up a bagholder and pick your time to sell wisely bro.
>>
>>1158376
I forgot to put a stop limit and just woke up. And now it crashed and I lost most of my profit. Fuck.
>>
>>1158743

Thought you put one

>>1158156
>>
>>1158743
TOLD U LAST NITE BRO
>>
>>1158757
I thought I did but I forgot to put it. Fuck everything. Went from 10k profit to 2k. I'm so mad right now.
>>
>>1158764

Wait til the next pump or just grab your profit, up to you
>>
>>1158768
I already grabbed my profits and jumped on Game but I'm still losing a lot. It'll probably go up and I'll buy the dip of RADS once it keeps going down.
>>
Really fucking shitty. I went from 54 btcs and I'm now at 40.
>>
And now I'm down to my original purchase of 30 btc, fuck me.
>>
>>1158785
>>1158773
Sorry to hear that m8.
At least you're not a poorfag like me ^^
>>
Well, lesson learned, always use stop limit.
>>
Hmm, well, RADS is going up again, might as well buy. Somewhat sucks. I went from having 23k RADS to only having 17k.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.