[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I make about 16% on average a day now with my own bots on c-cex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I make about 16% on average a day now with my own bots on c-cex and poloniex so my friends and work mates are giving me money to put in for them.

I grantee their original money back but i get to keep 50% of the profit. Biggest amount one gave me was 400 euro.

They're now telling their friends, do you need a licence to do this in an EU country or am i OK?

It feels like I'm fucking something up but I don't know how.
>>
>>1153862
Those exchanges are unregulated, all you need is the capital to trade. Not sure about EU law but since most bitcoin trading in the US happens via bank transfer (coinbase, circle, etc.), you'd have to declare the income on your taxes.
>>
>>1153862

How do you interface a bot with buy and sell orders on these websites like Poloniex?
>>
It's a bit sketchy if you're accepting other people's money. I think you need to be registered as an investment company of some sort to do that.
>>
>>1153964
Use the API, you can make a python script to buy or sell at this or that situation for example. There are wrappers for PHP, python and node.js.

https://m.poloniex.com/support/api/
>>
>>1153862
Do your own research, as obviously Im not a lawyer and 4chan is a cesspool but if you only accept BTC from them, then trade crypto, then give them back BTC most likely you're good.
>>
>>1153981
Did you even read the op?

You dumb ass fuck Nigga retard.
>>
>>1153862
Logically I feel like you can do whatever you want with money people choose to lend you but there are some stupid fucking laws out there
>>
File: 1449730126455.jpg (35 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
1449730126455.jpg
35 KB, 720x406
>>1153862
PSA: Don't give this guy your money.
>>
>>1153862
Ponzi Schemes. Very nice.
>>
>>1153862
>I grantee their original money back

good luck OP
lets hope you dont go bankrupt and get your legs smashed or something
>>
>>1153937

You're saying you'd have to declare the bitcoin as income if you use a site like coinbase?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.