[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHORT THE NASDAQ SHORT THE NASDAQ CRASH INCOMING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: SHORTTT.png (19 KB, 538x449) Image search: [Google]
SHORTTT.png
19 KB, 538x449
SHORT THE NASDAQ
SHORT THE NASDAQ

CRASH INCOMING
>>
BEARS ARE WAKING UP
>>
>>1152084
does this mean I should sell my SPY shares? new to trading.
>>
>>1152112
yes absolutely
>>
>>1152112

If you are a sucker then sell, these guys know nothing
>>
>>1152113
>>1152130

I will hold, if i lose is then Its a lesson learned. I have less then 1k invested into the market anyways.
>>
>>1152130
tell us what we dont know
>>
File: 20.3.16.jpg (68 KB, 1321x816) Image search: [Google]
20.3.16.jpg
68 KB, 1321x816
this doesn't look great, ill give you that.
>>
>>1152084
Depends. If OPEC decides to curb production on March 20, then your short will be pretty painful.
>>
>>1152112
You can sell some. The Bollinger bands say its overbought.
>>
File: 1458187662234.png (127 KB, 1244x634) Image search: [Google]
1458187662234.png
127 KB, 1244x634
sold mine last friday
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 705x374) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 705x374
NO BUY
>>
>>1153535
kek'd
>>
Buy TVIX or UGLD
>>
>>1153533
please chart be real
>>
>>1152084
Recently read about candlestick charts since new to them.
That last, circled one is green so it means at market close it(security or index?) closed higher than when it opened. And that those lines(wicks) represent lowest and highest prices for the day.
But what in that chart tells you to short? Why?
>>
>>1154343
I bought TVIX and DUST last week. I'm holding both (I know you're not supposed to do that) until they turn some sort of profit, but I'm never using this leveraged shit again. You have to have balls to sit there and watch your money fly up and down all day long.
>>
>>1154406
Look up "doji" and "harami cross"
Doji is the little cross, meaning opening and closing value were nearly the same.
Harami cross is when a large difference between opening and closing (those large green or red slabs) is followed by a narrow difference (doji).
The sharp drop in volatility often indicates current trend is about to reverse.
Here OP sees an inversion of a growing trend, i.e decline incoming.
I don't necessarily disagree, but trends go up and down all the time. Switching to decline and crashing are not the same thing. And technical indicators alone are not enough, check if they tell the same story as other parameters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.