[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Augur REP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: augur-crowdsale-end (1).jpg (39 KB, 535x407) Image search: [Google]
augur-crowdsale-end (1).jpg
39 KB, 535x407
The past few weeks with ETH has made me curious about this. Is it worth my time and why can I only get REP on one exchange? This video explains the project decently, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yegyih591Jo but it doesn't explain much about REP or trading.
>>
Just buy Bitcoin, it's the only safe gamble within crypto.
>>
Auger won't be released till the end of this year now
>>
The release date doesn't concern me, the fact that one exchange is selling REP and it's some kind of weird IOU thing.... The project looks solid but I'm not so sure about the exchange.
>>
>>1151928
>2016
>people still falling for pump-and-dump schemes in cryptocurrency of all things
>>
File: 1104955.jpg (24 KB, 379x500) Image search: [Google]
1104955.jpg
24 KB, 379x500
>>1151965

I bet you couldn't keep a straight face either while typing this.
>>
File: time_to_be_serious.jpg (180 KB, 580x542) Image search: [Google]
time_to_be_serious.jpg
180 KB, 580x542
Delete this thread right now you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1152266
REP hasn't actually been released yet. The coins on Gatecoin are just IOUs that act as a proxy for REP. I don't completely trust Gatecoin and wouldn't recommend purchasing from them.

Actual REP tokens will be released when the system is ready to go live, which will most likely be later this year. At that point the real REP tokens will be able to be traded on exchanges like Poloniex. I would wait until then to purchase.
>>
>Wisdom of the crowd

This is bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>1152724
Thanks for the answer, it's the only pre-mined coin that I have ever even considered... The idea seems solid but I'm still not positive. Doing more research.
>>
BUMP!! More people need to know about REP! It will explode, so better buy in now :)
>>
>>1153088
Shut the fuck up you idiot. REP isn't even out yet.
>>
>>1153095

BUMP! But it will be out soon :) Im allready spamming everywhere to make sure people get into the ICO. Its the opportunety of the lifetime :D
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.