[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
m00z
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg (53 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg
53 KB, 940x627
How do i make €€€ of m00slims? There is tons of them coing in, what should i sell? Like traditional garb or qurans or what? Pls help? Also how do i not get pwned by them if they found out i played them?
>>
Halal food. You won't make much from Qurans or clothing
>>
>>1150375
bazars are cash, i know that cuase here where i live some have made $$$ with shops for this mudslimes
>>
>>1150397
this
trust me
>>
>>1150375
Open a megastore that sells 100% scholar certified halal goods. You wouldn't believe the amount of detail that religion goes into on how or how not to live your life.

You could sell special bathroom mats that remind them to step in left foot first, with a built in compass pointing toward mecca as they are supposed to step in to the bathroom facing away from mecca.

You could make thousands of products like this.
>>
>>1150397
This. You dont even have to sell ACTUAL halal meat, just grab regular meat and increase price 30% and put halal logo on it
>>
File: krabs_rag3do.jpg (35 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
krabs_rag3do.jpg
35 KB, 680x464
>>1151847
Inb4 they find out about it and kill the OP
>>
File: IED_01.jpg (602 KB, 2865x2303) Image search: [Google]
IED_01.jpg
602 KB, 2865x2303
>>1150375
cell phones
>>
>>1151671
>a built in compass pointing toward mecca

how would you even make that
>>
>>1151867

hella expensive and not worth the work

digital compass that points towards a certain coordinate
>>
>>1151867
Digital.
>>
>>1150375
Mooz here, if you make a halal restaurant in an area without many you will bank
>>
>>1151900
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x257
>>1151671
>>1151867
it exists already
>>
>>1150375
Sell fertilizer ;^)
>>
>>1152788
how does it feel to be part of a degenerate culture that has only destructive value to the world and is taking over Europe?

Yes that's a genuine question
>>
>>1152788
sounds bretty good. i'm not even m00z myself, but i'd love to see a middle-eastern restaurant that sells more than just kebab and pizza.
>>
>>1153209
That time muslims preserved ancient greek/persian/indian texts and advanced medical and astronomical sciences was really destructive amirite :^)
>>
they only buy from their own and they are all wannabe businessmen

Imams run the show in muslim communities, become an Imam and you have made it
>>
>>1151847
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>protip: use mechanically re-claimed meat
>>
They even have their own grocery stores. They aren't going to be buying shit from you.

The best way to take advantage of this is to find a few of them to cook ethnic food for you but restaurants are not a light investment.
>>
From someone who is in a city with %50 Muslim population halah fast food.

Lot of Muslims are poor and fast food is hard to get halah.
>>
>>1151671
>>1151867

I wouldn't go into that much detail. Muslims aren't required to do that, it's very, very few people that do it out of respect. Honestly the best thing OP can do it to open a halal food restaurant/store.
>>
>>1150397
>>1151671
>>1151847
Stupid normies, stop trying to sell people things they already have. Musims want to live in the west like us, so start buying apartment buildings in areas that already have Muslims. They will move in and you will live off the rent forever. Why are you cucks so stupid trying to make stores? Get some real wealth.
>>
>>1151671
I have lived in the middle east my entire life and this no matter what will always remain a novelty stores.There are countless shops like that in Saudi Arabia and they were always empty
>>
>>1153209
do you ever read any of the books you burn?
>>
>>1150375

They pay big money for bombs/guns
>>
>>1153797

>implying you did less harm than good
>>
>>1154879
okay man
chill
>>
>>1150375

Not trying to be a meme but not all muz's are the same, you have to research exactly where they are from. Moroccan muslims are gonna want different shit to the Sudanese or the Syrians. I'd say culture is more of a driving force to consumerist habits than religion so figure out where exactly most of your immigrants are coming from first if you are going to offer specialty things.

Alternatively all immigrants will want have a common need for basic shit. Look at what previous waves of immigrants to your country have spent money on regardless of their religion, because the muslim immigrants will spend money on that shit too.

Hire a young attractive and charming Muslim man/woman from the same place as your target demographic to work the front of your operation, they will flock to their own.
>>
Muslims are a huge group of people. That's like asking "how do I make money off of Americans". All the answers you'll get are the equivalent of " hurrr burgers".
>>
>>1150375
Oh actually,
If you're getting the syrians you'll be getting a bunch of people fresh out of a warzone with little english and heaps of mental trauma. If you could set up some type of psychiatrist clinic that caters to their language you could get some prolly get some mad cash from the government.

Come to think about it there is prolly a few private services you could set up in order to grab government funding. Job agency would be killer.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.