[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETHEREUM IS BACK MARKETING ON OVERDRIVE https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1380897729584 (1).png (381 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1380897729584 (1).png
381 KB, 500x500
ETHEREUM IS BACK

MARKETING ON OVERDRIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bGuKN3m6E

BUY NOW BEFORE THIS VIDEO SPREADS
>>
ETHEREUM IS ON CNN!
>>
Ethereum vice documentry about to be released!!!
>>
ETHEREUM ETHEREUM ETHEREUM
>>
>>1149842
WOW! Its finally mainstream media! Does this mean the hype has reached total peak? Good fucking thing because this thing was starting to tank. How much money do you think we can make off of this last piece of hype?
>>
>>1149866
i was joking about the CNN thing.

but yeah, ETH is back on the rise!!!
>>
http://themerkle.com/decentral-and-ethereum-canada-announce-major-blockchain-event/
>>
>>1149899
sweet . I'm going to try to attend this. maybe get a job working on blockchain shit
>>
>>1149916
ETH has turned the corner. back to a billion market cap soon
>>
>>1149935
I hope so

>mfw when suicide threads turn into 'why didn't I buy the dip?' threads
>>
File: identifying_dip.jpg (116 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
identifying_dip.jpg
116 KB, 500x661
>>1149939
Today and yesterday I specifically said several times, showing red obvious DIP markers in the chart that DIP is in process and people should buy. I even made a thread.

The panic weak hands idiots DID NOT LISTEN, because they love being virgin losers and LOSING MONEY.

Those who are smart just stuck to the strategy of BUYING THE DIP and are on their way to prosperity.

BUY THE DIP MOTHERFUCKERS, LISTEN TO EXPERTS
>>
>>1149964
everybody prays for a dip during a bull run but when it actually happens they don't have the balls to follow through
>>
>>1149832
>it's going to impact every aspect of our existence."

Wow could you sound anymore like a lying hype man? Dude's voice was quivering from the lies.
>>
>>1149972
just a little mini documentry pham. why don't you buy the obvious dip
>>
File: BUY_THE_DIP_GUIDE.jpg (291 KB, 1666x1078) Image search: [Google]
BUY_THE_DIP_GUIDE.jpg
291 KB, 1666x1078
>>1149939
I mean, its not like I didn't warn you about the DIP guys. If you are extreme retards, refer to this chart.

There is really not much more to be said.
>>
>>1149978
enjoy your crash,,
>>
>>1149991
Enjoy getting cucked.

Ether will hit $16 mid next week then dip again. And again you'll fail to buy the dip. Screenshot this.
>>
>>1149978
But I love losing money.
>>
>>1149970
>rise
Oh man this thing is taking off! I hope it drops so I can get a piece
>fall
IT'S FINISHED! Why would I want to jump on a sinking ship?

repeat ad nauseum
>>
>>1150011
true
but I think you meant ad infinitum
>>
>>1149991
Why would I enjoy the crash?
>>
is this just one giant samefag thread???
Do you honestly believe a single user that's not you will fall for this obvious dump & dump???
>>
Mfw I didn't stay in because of believe in ETH, but only because it's too late to get out now, lost a shitload of money
>>
>>1149874
Still down on poloniex, did i miss something?
>>
File: 1383458057793.jpg (147 KB, 768x627) Image search: [Google]
1383458057793.jpg
147 KB, 768x627
Shorted ETH last week and bought it back today. Feels pretty good bro.
>>
>>1150021
Ad nauseam worked there senpai.
>>
>>1150038
>obvious Pump & Dump

Fearing faggot detected.

People said litellally (aksshselly) the same thing when bitcoin went from 1 to 30$. Look where it is now.

Nocoiner tears appearing yet?
>>
>>1149832
Its fucking -9%, are you kidding me? This memecoin is already over.
>>
>>1150054
How does shorting work? Do I have to have an account attached or just a balance to meet the loss if I'm wrong?
>>
>>1150078
Just a balance to meet the loss. The bigger the balance the more wrong you can be before they take it all from you.
>>
>>1150078
you borrow coins from another user and sell them hoping to buy back lower

if the price rises high enough that you won't be able to pay you denbts , your position is closed and your margin account is liquidated
>>
>>1150088
>>1150091
Cool. If it doesn't go as low as I think, can I close a short early or will I get cucked for guessing too low? Say I short ether and say it'll go from .34 to .08 but it only goes to .12. Can I close that position at .14 when I realize it's going back up?
>>
>>1150113
you can close it whenever you like.

one thing to note, if you end up closing at a similar price than you bought, you will lose a chunk of cash due to trading and lending fees

when you short you're borrowing eth and the lending fees aren't too bad, but if you margin long you're borrowing btc and that can get kind of expensive. plus another 0.4% for the two way buy/sell transaction
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.