[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this really happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (10 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 470x313
last time I used western union service to send a money it was like instant money transfer, in same day the sender sends, the receiver receives. now in some places around the globe the thing requires like one week waiting for acceptance, and your personal transfer may not be accepted in the end !! are you kidding me !!!. is this really happening ?
>>
Source?
>>
Depends how sketchy the thing is you're trying to do.
>>
>>1149725
the source is some friend of me in another country says to me it needs from him one week to get some kind of acceptance from some kind of banking authorities to use western union service to transfer money.
>>
>>1149746
what do you mean by how sketchy?
>>
ITT: OP gets ripped off
>>
>>1149751
Well, how sketchy? You tell me, you're doing it.
>>
File: PaypalIsNext.jpg (65 KB, 911x683) Image search: [Google]
PaypalIsNext.jpg
65 KB, 911x683
WU will be killed by Bitcoin once Lightning Network kicks in. Just 0 reasons to use crap like WU anymore.
>>
>>1149755
Oh yeah sorry didn't actually read your post there. Yeah I don't know.
>>
>>1149755
excuse me but I don not understand what your are talking about?
>>
>>1149756
Lightning Network just sounds so.. goofy. Can you come up with a better name?
>>
>>1149748
Why is this a bad thing?

Seems like it would only affect people doing illegal shit...

You're not doing anything illegal, are you?

What are you using Western Union for? I've literally never heard of anyone using it for legit purposes in my life, ever.
>>
>>1149773
you never heared about anyone using it for legit purposes means nothing to me and how it affects me is not your business
>>
>>1149790
So why don't you tell us how you use it then?

Why do you need to use WU and why is it crucial that it gets processed so quickly?
>>
>>1149796
how i use it then ? read my original post again.
and why so crucial ? because it is how it made for 'instant money transfer'
>>
>>1149773
Back before the PayPal mandate, it was the only way to buy from foreigners who wouldn't accept a USPS money order. But it was always very risky because WU would turn money over to anybody who said it was theirs without so much as an ID check. I got lucky buying a poster, my brother got taken buying a Playstation.
>>
>>1149773
This. I never ever use WU for anything. Any merchant that asks me to send money through WU gets a big fuck you. I only use paypal because if shit goes south I can do a chargeback. I also never ever use Bitcoin to buy shit. Go over to alphabay forums and you will see tons and tons of horror stories about people buying shit with Bitcoin. I'll pass. I like the protection my credit cards offer.
>>
>>1149804
Which post? You didn't mention what you use WU for.

I'm just curious to hear how it's used legally and why you absolutely can't wait a week. That's all.

I just always had a suspicion that Western Union was used exclusively for illegal purposes. It always seemed highly sketchy and the only people who seemed to make use of it were certainly buying/selling illegal things.
>>
>>1149812
Tbh I'm surprised such a sketchy and blatantly illegal company is allowed to stay open for so long.

How they don't get in trouble for aiding in illegal transactions escapes me.
>>
>>1149815
I use it for small business which invoice contains three digits amount may be only two digits and this small businesses don't include any illegal activity
>>
>>1149824
Aren't WU fees like $20 per transfer or something?

Seems like one of the least efficient and sketchy ways to send money.
>>
>>1149696
Everything sucks dick these days when it comes to moving money. That's why I'm glad my CU has quick as shit transfers to any bank. I sent my brother 400 while he was in deployed to Japan and that shit was in his account within seconds.
>>
>>1149833
it is efficient with me & tranfer fees is not a fixed amount it is a percentage with minimun fees I don't remember .
>>
>>1149844
Oh OK.

Well idk then. Maybe try something like Moneybookers?

What country are you in?

There's many good options if what you're doing is not illegal.
>>
>>1149773

>I've literally never heard of anyone using it for legit purposes in my life, ever.

Then you're fucking retarded, contributing nothing to this thread, and should fuck off.
>>
>>1149837
Supposedly it's mostly a US issue. Part and parcel of crony capitalism really. Everybody wants a handling fee because it's easier than actually producing something.
>>
>>1149763
Is this how you base your financial investments decisions on?
>>
>>1149696

Still is an instant money transfer. Used it like 10 days ago. Everything was fine.
>>
>>1149863
And how much did you contribute with that post?

How often do you hear of people using Western Union legally?
>>
>>1149756
Most of those bitcoin transactions are probably retards buying other cuckcoins.
>>
>>1149878
All the fucking time. I use it monthly you fucking dip shit.
>>
>>1149878
Also, scroll up, you'll see my contribution: however small it is, it's still more than the retardese that you posted.
>>
>>1149879
Is this how you cope?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.