[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bagholding 15k sys and 1BTC on polo, would buying XCP be a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: broke.jpg (115 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
broke.jpg
115 KB, 480x360
bagholding 15k sys and 1BTC on polo, would buying XCP be a good idea? Should I keep my sys or sell and cut losses?

Would sys 2.0 cause another pump?
>>
Yeah, who's gonna buy it this time though?

You better get shillin, son.
>>
>>1149515

i'm holding mine. i'm confident it will rise again.
>>
>>1149533
I'm sure a magical genie from china or whatever is just going to come along, raise up the price from the dead, and turn your losses into winnings!
>>
>>1149539

i hope so as well
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x300
>buying any asset AFTER it's shot up vertically
>>
DGB is looking strong right now
>>
Do you guys put your real names in Poloniex?
I don't want to give some scamcoin exchanges my name and country but you are forced to to withdraw. I have heard everyone uses fake country and names and nothing happens.
>>
>>1149586
>. I have heard everyone uses fake country and names and nothing happens.
yeah it's true, they don't even know my real ip let alone my real name.
if they find out though you're probably gonna get fucked in some way.
>>
>>1149616
How do you hide your ip?
You cant use TOR on poloniex and VPNs cant be trusted anyway (the will deliver logs if asked)

Also what happens if someday you want to buy a car/real state with your Bitcoin gains and you have to regularize your Bitcoin and they trace back your Bitcoin to an account with a fake name, country and IP?

How the fuck taxes work with BTC? how do you explain where shit came from?
>>
>>1149515
The shilling of pepecoin is starting, get something on it now, and you will thank me, you got the chance now.
>>
>>1149735
Wait.. you mean this isn't a joke?
>>
>>1149741
Nope, and it is only on one exchange, which means, in the moment it gets anounced in polo it will 10x, I'm just telling you, get in before it begins.
>>
Buy the dip pls
>>
>>1149744
eh no thanks.
>>
>>1149633
>>1149633
>>1149633
>>1149633
answer this pls
>>
>>1149633
>How do you hide your ip?
https://airvpn.org/?referred_by=206817
and no they will not deliver logs. been using them almost exclusively. they also accept btc, so use a laptop whose network adapter has never been seen before, access a public network a few miles from you, take the train there, pay cash, wear a cap and keep your head down, avoiding cameras, take that referral url and you are one anonymous motherfucker.
>>
>>1149633
>Also what happens if someday you want to buy a car/real state with your Bitcoin gains
find an excuse for having/spending those bitcoins. pretend you fell in love with a camgirl who only accepts btc. remind the court that bitcoin isn't a recognised financial currency in your country right now so can't easily be taxed. it's probably classed as "physical goods" or simply not defined at all. good lawyers help.
>>
>>1149803
>>1149794
also buy and hold XMR.
>>
>>1149794
>referal
no thanks
>pay cash
pay cash were?

this seems like a ton of fucking work to be honest

its just 1 BTC, i guess I will withdraw it in small amounts and then never log in again, by the time they realize my ISP will have deleted logs anyway (1 year)

>>1149803
they would ask for the transactions to explore it in the blockchain and see if they belong to a cam girl or not

also they would laugh at me
>>
>>1149860
>>referal
>no thanks
>>advice pls
fuck off.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.