[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HomeBodies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: homeless.jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
10 KB, 251x201
my business plan is to make an app like the Uber app that allows philanthropists to be able to donate anonymously to homeless people. The homeless person would rent a smartphone from HB like Uber and they would effectively double or triple their earnings! To top it off the donor would be able to donate with out seeing, talking or smelling the residentally challenged
>>
>>1148529
You fucking moron.
>>
im trying to help people. people who want to help others. is that so wrong?
>>
>>1148540
7/10
Got me to reply. Here is your (You)
>>
this is 1/10 because im trying to help people better their lives and if you invest 2000 dollars you can help as well. i have analyzed the demographic and this could work!
>>
>>1148549
Reported for being stupid to fucking live.
Please diaf
>>
>>1148552
*too stupid to live
i fixed that for you. now could you help me fix lives?
>>
>>1148529

Patreon is basically this except instead of being homeless you live in a flophouse with 6 other "artists" and an iphone that your parents pay for
>>
>>1148577
then you see that this is a real opportunity to make money and help people at the same time! imagine the untapped potential!
>>
>>1148529
Maybe as a website, yes. But as an app...
Think of all the apps people use:
1. games to entertain themselves
2. utilities to get something done for themselves

Do you really believe enough people will care and download that app on their smartphone?

Best adive is to actually go ahead and try making a prototype of some sorts. Because at this stage it's just an idea.
>>
>>1148580
social media will help the success along. maybe kickstarter could help get the word out as well. but it would provide entertainment. perhaps the HBuser could provide a video thanking the donor. perhaps with a song, a picture of them being more comfortable. the donor side could track the donors contribution for tax purposes and they could upload the HBusers picture to facebook to impress all the donors friends.

you are right i should make a prototype but i will need money to pay a web developer and a graphic designer to make the site appealing to donors and the homeless alike.
>>
>>1148529
>to be able to donate anonymously to homeless people
stopped reading right there. I didn't bust my ass to make my cash so some lazy bum could OD on drugs FOH
>>
homless people dont own phones
>>
>>1148623
well there is more than one way to help them.
perhaps the app could let you prepay for a future meal and include a small gratuity for the service.
>>
>>1148626
HomeBodies will rent the phone to them and take the rent out of the profits!
>>
Maybe if the people donating could force their peasants to send pictures of themselves improving their lives (shaving, grooming, buying nicer clothes) they would be able to justify the app. Pulling and guiding people out of poverty without having to worry about them killing you. Your original idea is stupid because everyone would assume they are donating to drugs. 'Show me a receipt that you bought a healthy meal and I'll keep donating' etc.

Your welcome peasant
>>
>>1148633
you inspired me! i can add in a comment feature were you could post something like "show me how you use my money and i will give you more"
>>
Make sure to let us know when its up so I can take some pictures of myself in rags and get on there.

Better off me taking the money and buying cool shit instead of homeless spending it on drugs and booze.
>>
Where do I sign up? I'm homeless for at least 10 hours a day.
>>
>>1148529

No one would donate.

Here's an idea: An app that connects homeless people to small oddjobs they can do for cash.
>>
>>1148712
that might put people in danger
>>
>>1148536
KEK
>>
>>1148549
>invest 2000 dollar
how will 'investors' get their money back? are you taking a percentage of the charitable donations for yourself?
>>
>>1148712
I need to hire a bunch of homeless people to troll Hillary, Sanders, Cruz, and BLM meetings. I would like to hire normal people, but I'm not a billionaire like George Soros.
>>
How will you verify that an applicant is homeless? If they are homeless, how will you send them the rental phones, since they have no address? If the phone is lost or stolen, how will you get reimbursed for the cost of the smart phone?
>>
>>1148549
Make it like Tinder. Swipe one side to donate. Then each homeless person has a profile. Rich people can quickly and effectively donate to the most pathetic of society. Laughing at how pathetic each person is as a form of entertainment.
>>
File: 1293672366283.jpg (43 KB, 512x359) Image search: [Google]
1293672366283.jpg
43 KB, 512x359
>>1148859
>>
>>1148846
20% goes back into HomeBodies and me being the CEO I would just take a salary so i can focus on humanitarian work.
>>
>>1148846
they would get a share in the company and get a peice of the profit. like uber we would take 20% of the donation. so effectively the HBuser would get 80% of the donations they received and HB would get 20%. however since the HBuser would be reaching into new markets they would technically be money they normally wouldnt, while keeping the money they pan handle normally. the 80% would be a little extra. ;)
>>
>>1148529
I think that OP is on to something guys. Think about it, everybody wants to look good to their freinds/signifigant other any making themselves look like they actually give a shit, but who is really going to go out and be among homeless people. Not to mention that the app is an easy way to track their charitable donations for tax purposes! Its like killing two birds with one stone. Sure youll have some losses because of them losing/selling the phones, If they are making money for you, then you get a new phone for them, and if they arent, they are disqualified from the program. You may even be able to get government grants to help start this thing up..... Im in. What do you estimate your startup costs will be and what kind of stake will you allow me to buy in?
>>
>>1148979
people can donate old phones or maybe HomeBodies can get an insurance on the loaner phones.
yes it would make you look awesome as well. your friends and family will be proud of the philanthropist you are and you get the rewarding experience of watching the HBuser transform in their day to day lives! i can not wait to see this change the world!
>>
>>1148529

make a crypto currency based around this idea.

'the humanitarian cryptocurrency'.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.