[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>confirmed we're going to 160% by tomorrow enjoy the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 20160317043914370.png (134 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
20160317043914370.png
134 KB, 401x401
>confirmed we're going to 160% by tomorrow

enjoy the ride boys
>>
>>1147127
>reverse image search
>No relevant matches

fuck off OP
>>
>>1147129
syscoin
>>
>>1147130
i have zero idea, and why would it be worth my time to research it?
>>
lol nice try, this is a pure pump and dump scheme with no merit whatsoever. once the low volume, low market cap shitcoin is pumped and dumped like OP's mom. there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. and then people will forget about it.
>>
>>1147127
First dogecoin, then pandacoin, then ethereum, and now this? Hmm this seems legit, let me invest 100k!!
>>
this is the fat sweaty fuck who does the "marketing" for syscoin.

buying syscoin is enabling this newman from seinfeld looking fat bastard to buy more burger
>>
And this is the developer. syscoin was made by this pubeless little scamming child and his even YOUNGER brother.

buying syscoin is like agreeing to have fries with that
>>
syscoin was formed when this guy
>>1147169
went to mcdonalds and was served by

this guy
>>1147175
>>
>>1147169
Literally Dennis Nedry.
>>
>20% drop in the last minute
>>
I feel a shift in the wind, boys.

Hope you're not asleep at the wheel, cause this shit will turn on a dime.
>>
>>1147199
syscoin is getting dumped SELL SELL SELL SELL!
>>
>>1147203
Already sold
who's got the bag?
>>
>>1147206
some sucker hahahahahahaha
>>
going back up again but too volatile for me, gonna wait for something else predictable
>>
>>1147216
>20% rise after you said that
>>
>>1147178
I laugh more than I should have kek
>>
>>1147127
Think BTS is the one to look at right now
>>
>>1147228
No, BTS had it's bubble a few days ago, now people are slowly getting rid of it.

We should all just buy some shitty abortion like DIEM or RDD, like sink $100 into it, meme magic it up to $1 and then cash out as millionaires.
>>
File: fatal_heart_attack_quiz.png (11 KB, 604x484) Image search: [Google]
fatal_heart_attack_quiz.png
11 KB, 604x484
>>1147231
4chan doesn't constitute a large enough portion of the market and a bunch of anons couldn't trust each other enough for this to happen
>>
>>1147127
What a focking ride this morning has been.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.