[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a millionaire I got 2k which I can make 7-8k off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: s63.jpg (44 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
s63.jpg
44 KB, 620x349
I want to be a millionaire
I got 2k which I can make 7-8k off easily but only once in a month.
What should I do from there?

I live in western EU and want to drive pic related soo badly

im 19 btw
>>
>>1145699
Btw only one time, and in a month*
>>
>>1145700
How?
>>
>>1145699

How do you make a 3,5 times profit on your 2K every month?

You do realize after one month you'd have 2+ (2*3,5) 7 = 9.
After second month 9 + (9*3,5) 31 = 40.
Third month 40 + (40*3,5) = 140

etc.. that's insane and I repeat the question, HOW do you do that?
>>
>>1145699
You will never make it.
>>
>>1145699
Follow the bitcoin market. It fluctuates around 60 euro every two months (on a 400 average, recently). It's a pretty good return.
Also keep an eye out for large banks that go to the market, they're usually a safe investment and often see their shares jump 10% the first week.

Oh and don't be like me and waste money that you should use to invest for things like you don't need (disregard females, acquire money).
>>
>>1145750
>>1145700

Also fuck cryptocurrency it waay to unreliable. I was thinking starting up a business but have no idea only 7k
>>
>>1145753
Already got prolly more money than your broke neet ass
>>
>>1145767
suck dick crypto being unreliable. Look at the market, besides the big feds pump and dump scheme it's always been steady besides the very, VERY predictable 5-10% fluctuation that occurs every month or two.

Really, if you have the money and you don't daytrade in innovative things as bitcoin you're a fucking brick in the wall mate

Stay conspiracist
>>
>>1145775
Alright, I'll bite. Tell me where you got the money from genius?
>>
>>1145779
I would rather start a company where I can also launder money. Crypto is nothing for me.

>>1145785
Im a professional social engineer not saying more.
>>
>>1145803
If you are not interested in (day)trading you should kindly put your money in real estate and secure savings and fuck off this board.

>I want to levarage my money to make more money
>I don't want to invest

you see your flaw there?
>Im a professional social engineer not saying more.
is this nigerian prince? I am still waiting for that 10.000:^)
>>
>>1145803
>Im a professional social engineer not saying more.

>not saying more

if you are not saying more, how about you fuck off then, eh?
>>
>I got $100 but I can 1000 times that!

Yeah? So why don't you do it first then?
>>
>>1145811
>>1145809
Are you guys retarded?
This is /biz/ I am asking to make money and im not interested in investing in crypto but asking more for ideas for a startup company with that amount of money.

Stay fucking mad that I make more money with internet than you with ethereum fucking idiots.
>>
>>1145814
It is only a one time thing cant repeat it and want to use the money wise instead on drugs and hookers.
>>
>>1145815
>2k
>A lot of money

Yeah OK.

>>1145817
So why don't you do it first then?

Right now it's all theory. Do it first then come back.

Or tell us what it is so we can tell you why you're stupid.
>>
>>1145815
So how do you make money then? You want to receive and not to give? If so, fuck off then.
>>
>>1145820
>implying I said 2k is a lot of money

Imagine I got 7k what do I need to do from there?
>>
>>1145815
go fuck your start-up idea's. You can buy one of mine for a reasonable price or invest and sign a non-disclosure. Why would I give you MY idea.

>Muh ethereum
It's a meme.

Your question was:
"I got 2k which I can make 7-8k off easily but only once in a month.
What should I do from there?"

The answer is:
Invest. Most profitable is daytrading in things that obviously fluctuate IMO, most safe are banks (which are back on the rise). If you have enough cash invest in real estate as it has hit rock bottom and is climbing.

Almost no one starts a business because of money, and those who do don't run it beyond start-up but cash out and reinvest that money. You ask us how to make money and you get an answer you dislike, which I can understand given your age, but it's the truth so deal with it.
>>
>>1145829
Imagine my dick grew 5 inches

Let's talk it when you have it. Or tell us what it is.
>>
>>1145835
This.

Daytrading is amazing, way better than longterm investing like a retarded pleb.

Also you can buy some fine real estate for $7k. You could buy an entire apartment building and rent it all out.
>>
>>1145835
Alright daytrading in what? I am willing to do that but not memecoins.
>>
>>1145850
I already gave you pointers. I can tell you what to invest but I cannot tell you when to step out, because that's a choice you have to consider every moment. Follow the stock, look for something that has some fluctiation, that you'd like to get familiar with and do research. Whatever your dayjob is, you'll have two now as you will need to watch the market every minute of every hour of every day that you're investing.

The world doesn't give free money, but i can build you an investment portfolio. Obviously I am not doing this non-profit.
>>
>>1145860
So you advice me to buy cryptomemes?
>>
>>1145874
Not if you didn't follow the market for at least the last 3 months and read up on the entire development. As I said, research is key. You're 19 now, if you want to invest maybe start with fake money and follow financial news outlets and the sources.

I would never advice anyone who cannot read between the lines and take out the importance of a message to endulge himself in trading. Train yourself first.
>>
>>1145883
>you didn't follow the market for at least the last 3 months and read up on the entire development.

Not to break your balls but I think I know more about the ethereum platform than you. I was even considering creating a smart contract that allows people to have auctions without a middleman. But you know bitcoins is too powerful to just overthrow it so I don't know whats going to happen it is really unpredictable.
>>
>>1145886
+ I can already code in solidity (PC language to make the contracts) in a matter of 2 weeks.
>>
>>1145843
>Daytrading is amazing, way better than longterm investing like a retarded pleb.
Most daytraders lose money. You are just gambling.
>>
>>1145886
You really are too stupid to get my point do you? There's absolutely no reason why you'd want to invest in ethereum right now. If you have read my previous messages you would've gotten why (1. there's more interesting things to invest in 2. there's things with better return and less risk 3. it's a meme)

You are so lost in the woods that you cannot see the forest through the trees anymore. Step away from the 4chan area and /biz/ and do research in actual business and investment. Only a fool lets himself be indoctrinated by only one point of view.

Your software idea is a nice thought, and if you're able to develop it I'd suggest you do that together with a friend who's actually smart in business economics - your flaw right there is that you already have the wrong idea that it has to evolve around X-coin. IF the software is well written you can use it for a variety of things.

And how stupid are you that you still think I'm talking about ethereum anyway. This is what I mean, you're either too stubborn or too retarded to see what's actually there.

>>1145890
Only a fool listens to an argument without foundation.
>>
>>1145890
>Most daytraders lose money. You are just gambling.

That's the point.

The other poster is just being sarcastic by suggesting daytrading to troll the unintelligent monkey
>>
>>1145899
No youre right im too retarded to understand your post. Can you give me some key words to do research?
>>
>>1145899
>I"Whoever fights with idiots should see to it that he does not become a idiot in the process. And when you gaze long into a stupidity, the stupidity also gazes into you."

>>1145904
Go fuck yourself kid.
>>
>>1145906
*tips kippah*
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.