[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Localdogecoins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (416 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
416 KB, 600x600
Hi guys I am thinking of creating a site called Localdogecoins, the premise of the site will be where you can sell your doge coins to fellow doge lovers. Let me know what you think.
>>
this... might be dumb enough to work

the dogecoin community backs everything people do lol
>>
>>1145620
out of all the memecoins dogecoin has to be the fucking worst

at least the neo memecoins nowadays like ethercuck/SYS/etc can actually potentially do something useful, DOGE is literally and unironically a meme coin
>>
>>1145624
i kind of agree the dogecoin community ( like the rebbit and stuff ) used to be funny to read
>>
>>1145620
Localbitcoins is an extremely complex site. How you gonna code that?
>>
It's dumb, and the name of your site will make it even more stupid.

I am however interested in the site development. How far in development are you and is there a chance I can access the entire (backend) code?

For personal use
>>
No I was invested in a site called deal coin which was for locals to sell bit coins to one another. It didn't work out after a few years. I doubt this will either. You will not get enough users to sustain it. No one outside of fucking 4chan even knows what dogecoin is.
>>
>>1145624
That's kind of what's cool about doge though. It knows what it is, and it's unapologetic. Like a doge.
>>
Id rather have local syscoins
>>
why not localethercucks ?
>>
>>1145620

You realize that localdogeoin.com was already a thing up until ~1.5 years ago?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.