[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tips to lie on resume?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453011552298.jpg (125 KB, 1101x800) Image search: [Google]
1453011552298.jpg
125 KB, 1101x800
yo /biz/ so I want to get a job as a server, but as an unattractive male this is quite difficult without experience. So what lies should I put on my resume? Should I just list that I worked as a server previously? I could give a fake reference too.

Also my local starbucks is hiring an assistant manager, could I try to lie to get this job too? Could I get in legal trouble for this?
>>
stay classy /biz/
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>1144188
>lying to get a low wage job
Are you the kind of person who would politely ask someone to stop it if you were being beaten by a mugger?

There's zero value to your resume at this level. either get the experience or go personally convince a manager/supervisor to give you training/work. if you're autistic just volunteer at 10 places every month and you have an A++ resume next year. You'll still get passed for people with testicles, but at least you will have skills.
>>
>>1144188
>difficult to be a server

are you retarded? unless you drop your spaghetti during the interview you can get hired on the spot
>>
>>1144267
>>1144262
its actually not easy to get hired at a nice restaurant, and since it waiting depends on tips you can make great money ( for a college student )
>>
I would say I worked in an unrelated field, so he can't verify your claims.
It's not a problem if you aren't experienced in that specific field, as long as you did something else.
>>
>>1144277
>actshualleee
So in your world, all you have to do is lie on your resume and you get a job that you think is otherwise hard to land? Sounds p. good. Enjoy the next 5 years of unemployment though.
>>
>>1144313
I've lied on my resume to get every job I've gotten. Just put whatever on there and then if they act interested about a specific skill, look up everything you can about it before the interview.
>>
>>1144188
B U M P
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.