[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: job_interview.jpg (27 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
job_interview.jpg
27 KB, 660x371
I interviewed with the local branch of Morgan Stanley Thursday and did well, so they invited me to the final interview which involves "Networking Breakfast followed by two one-on-one interviews and participation in a group activity".

Is anyone familiar with Morgan's hiring practices and whether this is actually part of the selection process or basically making sure the one guy who interviewed me didn't make a mistake? If I've made it this far, do you think my chances are better than 50% to get the position?

Also, general job interview stories if anyone wants to share.
>>
>>1143208
Don't waste your time analyzing every step of the process- you'll make yourself nuts. Do your best and there is only one way to find out if you made it. Good luck!
>>
>>1143213
I'm not doing that, I'm just curious since this "interview" sounds more like an orientation than anything else.

Thanks, though!
>>
I see these threads all the time.

Yall quit crying and overthinking yourselves.

Just go through these shits and act natural. If you don't know something it's totally fine to say you don't know.

Just act like normal fuckin people, quit sweating all this selection bullshit.
>>
>>1143241
I'm literally not worried. The first interview was easy as fuck. I'm just asking if anyone else has gone through this particular situation.
>>
>>1143250
Bitch why u angry
>>
in a nutshell: group tests show how you work in groups, tey analyze your social personality ect'

one-on-one interviews are most likely made with diffrent professionals, like psychologist for example, (and some other may just try to press your buttons to see how you react to insults, stress or questons that have no meaning or clear answer) and shitload of other things they may or not to do.
>>
>>1143257
I'm not?

>>1143263
That makes sense.
>>
>>1143208
School and gpa
>>
>>1143305
Why?
>>
lol working in a branch as an FA? run while you can.
>>
>>1143208
my cousin applied, knew barely anything, still got accepted because of school and gpa
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.