[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivational Books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
/biz/ What are some books that you read to keep yourself motivated?
>>
War of Art by Steven Pressfield
>>
>Doing 10x what you think it will take to reach goals that are 10x what you think you want.

>posting on 4chan

pick one lol.
>>
>>1143475
I'd like to believe there are some people on this board dedicated to more than just get rich quick schemes and speculation scams that can offer practical insight and experience.
>>
>>1143445
seconding this one. every time I read it I want to write my book.
>>
>>1143142
Could some Anon write a few sentences why I should read it?
>>
>>1143748
>Doing 10x what you think it will take to reach goals that are 10x what you think you want.

You just read it
>>
The Bible
>>
File: hustle.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hustle.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>1143142
>>1143445
Are there free pdf's online for these books?

>>1143142
>motivation
I just watch this webm... and then i drop a couple of my prescribed dexies
>>
>>1143770
Its bullshit, success is 100 % luck and nepotism
>>
>>1143797
if thats what you have to tell yourself to cope with your failures....
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.