[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leveraged Stock Daytrading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1457880733764.jpg (128 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1457880733764.jpg
128 KB, 640x427
Where are you doing your leveraged stock daytrading (or without leverage).

What online service providers are you using ?
Looking to dump my current provider.

Cheers
>>
Bumps
>>
>>1142441
i did but i enjoy daytrading too. Plus diversification
>>
>>1142317
>leveraged
Sounds like a one way trip to financial ruin if you fuck up.
>>
>>1143349
>I'll just be satisfied with retiring after 35 years.
>No need to be rich.
>>
>>1143387
I'd rather build a sustainable operation and portfolio I can pass to future generations, rather than basically gamble on short term fluctuations.
>>
>>1142317
I'm using a cfd-market maker called plus500 atm... (I started a couple of weeks ago)
I live in the Netherlands and I would love some advice on brokers
I want to be able to trade stocks with leverages and them not just taking my money because they are fucked up and not regulated
plus500 is safe, but they have fucked spreads and they probably sell my trading information etc

alsoo.... I got to 2.3k equity with a 300 eur start and then I lost it all because of my own stupidity, buuuut that was just my own mistake

I'm starting to learn a lot of stuff online, but finding a decent broker(which doesn't only let u trade forex) is the hardest of my problems

I tried using ING, but they only give u prices on stocks, no charts and stuff like that and you can't go short (probably)... :p
>>
>>1143863
(ING is my bank lol)
>>
>>1143865
damn no help :(
>>
most stock leverages are 6:1. just stick with futures. $500-1500 day trade margin for one contract for most. stocks are lame.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x346
>>1142317
Trade Options, way more fun and you can "short" without credit account. You can never lose more than the premiums you pay. Possible 3x 5x 7x<X leverage
>>
>>1143863
Hi fellow Dutchfag, sorry no advice from my side either but I was wondering if you have any good sources to learn daytrading.

atm I am studying TA from books and want to follow CMT, but I need some videos for easy learning.

Btw isn't Binck an idea? You can go short using easy leveraged product like Turbo's, Sprinters, Speeders etc.
>>
>>1142317
interactive brokers
>>
>>1144450
how can u guys trust them while they aren't regulated?
I've read some bad things about them...

>>1144271
thanks I might try Binck
Having just started myself I listen to successful people that don't just want to sell their product on youtube sometimes
You should just make an account on plus500 and play with fake money so you can get a feel for it if you've never traded?
I don't recommend using them for real trading though
>>1144242
I'm using 1:100~ leverage....
But for someone starting with 300 euro's that's the only option imo lol
I guess the margin I use is smaller and makes up for the leverage and I also don't trade long term positions most of the time
>>
Etoro
>>
>>1144700
etoro sounds like a scamming financial advisor to me.
>>
>>1144450
I can't use them because I'm not 21........................................................................................................ ok
>>
>>1144703
They don't advice me, I choose what stocks I want to invest in myself.
>>
>>1144753
*advise
>>
>>1144753
>Etoro
can I trade on etoro without the web-based client?
>>
>>1144775
the UI actually looks decent, I might try it out with my own money soon, maybe I'll stick to plus500 for the time being
it's sad that I can't use interactive brokers though
I might contact their support and complain a little
>>
Id be careful with anywhere that allows you to do it conviently. You can go to websites where you can meet people to get loans from and get better rates.
>>
>>1144750
you probably shouldn't day-trade yet
>>
just use options, td ameritrade currently
>>
>>1144697
>they aren't regulated
>aren't regulated

Wut.
>>
>>1146245
I was misinformed so nvm

>>1145109
plus500 uses fucked leverage like 1:125
I usually trade in commodities because the spreads aren't too bad
the spreads on most other things are fucked

but yeah that's why I "day trade"
when I have an open position at the end of the day I might not sleep so I can keep monitoring it after a couple of hours lol
being new I'm too scared to not monitor that stuff and I also think it'sa little bit more educational that way
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.