[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you dip?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gKPAult.jpg (93 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
gKPAult.jpg
93 KB, 640x533
How do you tell when to buy during the dip? How do you tell when to sell b4 it dips?
>>
>>1141889
Research, luck, insider tips or very fast action to catch things at the very beginning.

But if people could reliably predict fluctuations 100% of the time there would be no speculation, only pure profit all the time for everyone.
>>
Don't need to buy at the bottom dip. You just need to be where it's low.
>>
>>1141889
Watch a stock for a few months. There are 10% swings in just about any stock. Ignore those. You'll know the dip when you see it.
Patience.
And remember, a wise man once said, "I've never bought the bottom and never sold the top." Don't be afraid of missing the bottom or top, there's plenty of money to be made in between.
>>
DIP I DIP YOU DIP
>>
>>1141889
ETH is in dip mode atm
>>
Op here. What about that technical analysis. Isn't that where they read the charts and predict if the stock is gonna go down or keep going up?
>>
http://askmagicconch.com/#/ask
>>
>>1141915
Gay
>>
>>1141906
Disagree. It needs to fall to 6$ to be dip.
>>
>>1141978
I'm happy for $10
praying to the dip gods for $9
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.