[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
insider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1456935673211.png (325 KB, 576x566) Image search: [Google]
1456935673211.png
325 KB, 576x566
The new word is that ETH will peak a few hours after homestead and then it will crash to about 1/2 current value. I would suggest selling tommorow after homestead.
>>
It's already crashing kek
>>
>>1141761
"The word" from where lol? You gotta be subtler when you shill.
>>
>>1141765
Just a little "analysis" from the big dogs. I figure I would let my favorite board know so some neets could make a few bucks.
>>
File: Capture.png (35 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35 KB, 396x384
well the way it's lookin
>>
>>1141786
Just a small dip. Will rise back up before homestead
>>
>>1141786
A correction from a large spike, that's still up a little more than it really should be. Expect a bit more of a fall for you to chuckle about but within an overall upward trend.

>>1141761
It will go up to an extent there will be a significant sell-off, which will trigger a big drop. However, this will then be seen as a buying opportunity so the price will recover quickly enough the 'crash' label is misleading.
>>
>>1141761
When does homestead release?
>>
>>1141795
About 17 hours.
>>
>>1141809
do you have like a website timer countdown thing kek

I can't find the website online
>>
>>1141810
>Being this new to magic internet money
Block 1150000
http://etherscan.io/
>>
File: 123123 (3).jpg (21 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
123123 (3).jpg
21 KB, 429x410
>>1141817
wtf is that thing
>>
>>1141821
It's a blockchain explorer. It tells you what happening on the blockchain. There's literally a thing at the top telling you how many days senpai get with the fucking program
>>
>>1141794
The significant sell off will trigger more selling as the whales take their profits and fuck the shorters.

If you have ETH you shouldn't get greedy. Get out while we are still on the recovery pump.
Feel free to buy again on the next hard and low dip.
>>
>>1141838
This is of course what market speculation is all about. I intend to buy the dip with new bitcoins but I'm undecided whether to try and sell at the peak or just hold what I have.

Numerous buy orders will be triggered on the way down. I'm confident the recovery will be fast but not so certain about the dip coming that I feel I should panic sell.
>>
>>1141830

Don't understand a shit what you are talking about

What is a homestead,anyway i have 1ETH

where is my ferrari

Laura are you done with my dinner?

fucking poor people
>>
>>1141840
Numerous stop losses will also be triggered as well.
>>
So what is the conclusion here?

Should I buy or wait for possible dip?

Homestead release is in an hour
>>
>>1141767
>big dogs

Sure....I am prepared to buy the dip btw
>>
>mfw this thread is full of role players

market doesn't behave as you expect it to. muh 'whales going to take profits' is a meme. whales know what you're thinking and will fuck you with it.
>>
>plebs keep dumping their holdings while the whales are secretly sucking it all up, trying desperately to not make the price go vertical
>>
>>1142440
And y is that
>>
File: PiggyPiggy.png (77 KB, 255x251) Image search: [Google]
PiggyPiggy.png
77 KB, 255x251
My my what a nice picture OP.
>>
Looks like I was right losers.
>>
>>1142967
How am I loser lol, bought int at 4$, holding strong lol

sounds like no coiner is sour graping. Fluctuations like this are normal, not even a dip.
>>
>>1142993
My prediction was spot on friend.
>>
File: DERP.png (15 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
DERP.png
15 KB, 819x460
Buy Derp.Co stocks!
>>
>>1143038
Oh you mean "prediction" that everyone and their mother was sprouting for hours on /r/ethtrader and /biz/?

And how was it spot on? It didn't even drop in single digits.

If it was so spot on, I assume you made a million shorting on leverage right?

How about you put your mouth where your money is.
>>
>>1143050
I made a couple hundo thou wow
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.