[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuban Entrepreneurship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 1600x1065
Hey /biz/, would you ever start a business in Cuba, with the embargo soon ending. As a Cuban American raised less than 150 miles away from Cuba, I feel like working with my mother country would be a fulfilling job, providing capitalist, higher paying jobs to an impoverished people. What do you guys think? And what businesses would you think would flourish in Cuba?
>>
selling cheap stuff like chinese smartphones to quickly connect people together

also anything cheap really, and juice carts too, it's hot there
>>
>>1141647
So you'd say importing cheap Chinese cell phones would be a good idea? I agree wholeheartedly, but now I'm curious if there's infrastructure for mass cell phones, and if they have carriers available to the public.

Juice carts is a good idea.
>>
>>1141641
I guess it depends more on how they feel about you opening business there. Tourism will rocket so there will be money but most people don't like out foreigners coming in to profit. Carpetbaggers are seen as bad to a lot of people.
>>
>>1141660
Best part is though is that I'm from Florida- in Miami, we speak perfect Spanish. I fit right into the Cuban culture, although my family is a little too white for your average Cuban.
>>
>>1141651
do some research on what type of SIM cards they use down there and buy phones that can handle those types of SIM cards.

but don't expect to charge a lot as cubans don't have much money
>>
>>1141651
I'm Canadian been to Cuba on holiday like 10 times and I can tell you they have cellphones. The provider is cubacell and they take regular Sim cards, some Cubans have iPhone other HTC. Same shit it's not so bad really
>>
suck 5 Cuban cocks every hour at 24 cents per cock.

Wear kneepads.

If you're not into doing criminal shit short term then just wait to see what starts trending. Usually cars and healthcare are ez money for developing areas. Visit the main cities and connect with influencers. Anything small scale won't be worth it over a business in the US, we still have plenty of poor areas that you can connect with better.
>>
outsource more IT jobs
>>
tourism is really the best sector to get into. you can bridge the gap between americans wanting to visit and the locals.
>>
Chinese food
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.