[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eBay started 36 days ago...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-22-29-58.png (126 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-22-29-58.png
126 KB, 1080x1920
I started selling a small number of products 36 days ago... I've made over $1920 profit - $2380 total. Please do what I do... you can build it up so quickly
>>
>>1141094
I don't know what I would have to sell other than some Chinese alarm-clocks or some other bullshit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-22-35-12.png (159 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-22-35-12.png
159 KB, 1080x1920
>>
Which country are you from?
>>
Aliexpress ... so much choice and competition. I have design certain things and had them made cheaply... nobody else is selling them and they're in demand
>>
>>1141107
>I have design certain things and had them made cheaply...
I kind of wanna do this sometime. Have cad/electronics/programming knowledge so design should be good. How do you go about getting it made? How many pieces do you order at a time? And how do you market your stuff?
>>
>>1141121
The better question would be - what about customs and VAT?
>>
>>1141125
I'd hope that's well within your margin or else why would you even bother
>>
The Chinese will make any order amount you want 50pcs, 100pcs 10,000pcs... they will also send them labeled up as gift or $10.00 so you won't get charged import tax. self assessment is 15% of your profit in the UK. Go onto www.aliexpress.com
>>
>>1141094
I'd like to get into this, need to do some research into some decent niches to focus on though
>>
It just gets marketed on eBay. It's like a trap constantly there working for you all day and night. I did what I'm doing again now after a few years break from it. I ended up leaving my job and doing eBay full time - getting about £3000 a month at the start and only working 30 mins a day. Life was good. So I'm going to build up to that again
>>
File: 1298030.jpg (69 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1298030.jpg
69 KB, 659x659
Are you in the UK or the us? I have an idea for you if you are
>>
>>1141160
Me I'm in holland.
Aliexpress looks like a shopping site to me though, do you mean alibaba?
>>
>>1141160

Are you selling in the US or UK? Your images say $ but your precious post said £
>>
>>1141160
I'm in the US if you've got an idea
>>
>>1141160
Whats your idea?
>>
>>1141160
Cmon OP I don't care bout your idea but can you elaborate a bit on getting shit made, the technical side of it?
>>
>>1141094
Where did you get your products? Bulk and 888lots sell just trash that nobody wants.
Alibaba and aliexpress sound competitive but shipping and scams/poor quality eat all your profit
I am stuck doing research. there is always something eating my margins and letting me with 1 buck profit specially the fucking shipping.
>>
Hey OP. I'm in the US and have done a little bit of ebay selling on the side, and am wanting to get into it full time.

Do you have a throw away email I could contact you at?
>>
OP is die. Ebay police got to him. R.I.P
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.