[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally knew about ethereum in December and thought it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 507x338
>literally knew about ethereum in December and thought it was a meme

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>1140927
It is a meme, bro. That doesn't mean you can't make money off retarded bagholders though.
>>
>he missed the train again
>>
>>1140927
>literally knew about bitcoin when it was pennies

i know that feel
>>
>>1140927
>newfags

never learned the two questions of investment:
>why the fuck didn't I?
>why the fuck did I?
>>
>>1140927
this is when you realize,
/biz/ is full of pathetic nocoiner that's so salty and pathetic you shouldn't listen to their advice.
In the end, it's still yourself that should make the decision.
>>
I bought 1,300 euros' worth at EUR2.69. I'm happy with how things are turning out :)
>>
I remember when bitcoin first started. I remember the posts on /g/ saying everyone who bought into was a retard.

Back then I didn't know shit though, don't really blame myself for not getting into it.
>>
>>1140927
>I LITERALLY KNEW ABOUT BITCOIN WHEN IT WAS 3 DOLLARS, BUT NOW AT 15 DOLLARS. ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT

this is how u sound
>>
>>1141945
Hmm, can't say I agree. I'm a happy owner of ETH seeing good returns, but if you think it will be bitcoin 2.0 I'd say your expectations are wildly over-optimistic.
>>
>>1141945
same thing was said with dogcoin and litecoin and paycoin. This shit is all a scam.
>>
>>1141976
I made money on 2/3 of those.
>>
>>1141976

You really thought some shit named dogecoin was gonna be something serious?
>>
>>1141982
It's not those who haven't bought it that have so much to lose. Only those who have bought it who have anything to lose.
>>
>>1140933
>That doesn't mean you can't make money off retarded bagholders though.
>Just pick up the bag anon.
>>
Don't worry, bro. There will be new game-changing coins in the future.
>>
File: gGHmAJi.jpg (142 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
gGHmAJi.jpg
142 KB, 2560x1600
will hundreds of NEETs go into debt and be financially ruined for years if ETH is a bust?
>>
>>1142464
Not really, I invested only my gamble money.
>>
>>1142464

yes. will the same happen if suddenly nobody accepts usd/eur anymore? yes. will people lose their homes if godzilla attacks and smashes them? yes.
>>
>>1140927

I knew I should have invested, but instead I listened to the "I think I am smart but I am actually not smarter than anybody else on here" anti-crypto edgelords. Anti-crypto shills are literally worse than crypto shills. At least the crypto shills aren't as pretentious and just want to shill their shit, unlike the anti-crypto aspies who think they are oh-so-bright for by refuting crypto buzzwords... with their own buzzwords.
>>
>>1140939
hahahah
ah..

What's the next thing to take off?
This time I'll pack my shit and hop on instantly
>>
>>1142560
You're an idiot.
>>
>>1141976
Fucking this.

>tfw bought litecoin back in 2013 for $10 each
>tfw they're worth like $3 per now

Why is ETH any different?
>>
>>1142560
I never bought it, and I'm happy with my decision. Don't let shrills manipulate you into feeling like you're missing anything. Only those who put money into it have anything to lose.
>>
>>1142610
Yeah but what exactly was the problem keeping you from making money literally just by clicking a few links? How good is your own income that you didn't give a shit about shillcoins all this time? The only alternative to already being comfortable is ignorance, and that guy was just saying retards who play their ignorance as wisdom just to argue (on both sides desu) are gayer than overly excited early adopters.
>>
>>1142610
He is missing free money basically, would be dumb not to invest in ETH, it has solid fundamentals.
>>
>>1142642
Nobody is gayer than overly excited first adopters. Nobody.
>>
>>1142758
Is that jelly or youre just mad to see others getting Lambos and models?
>>
>>1140927
Well anon what are some other nobody coins that are cheap right now
>>
There's still a little room left on this shuttle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVc_tOyIz3g
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.