[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anybody here actually own a successful business?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: how.jpg (43 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
43 KB, 455x451
does anybody here actually own a successful business?
>>
>>1140896
Rule of thumb: /biz/ is mostly composed of NEETS with delusions of getting rich.
>>
>>1140923

so why do you browse it?
>>
I own a managed IT service company. Its been successful so far.
>>
>>1140925
One in every couple hundred posts are actually useful and those gems make the rest of this shit bearable. Also, the stupidity is pretty entertaining.
>>
>>1140896
I run a successful video game company, and am a multi millionaire from it. Things have been going down hill for the past 5 years though (after some very strong initial success). It's a tough industry.
>>
>>1141046
Made any well known games? Don't have to identify yourself, just curious on how likely it is that I played your game. Hope you turn shit around.
>>
>>1141052
If you play many mobile games, then it's more than likely you've played one of mine.
>>
>>1140925
without fucking you arround, some anons posted things in /biz/ that made me earn a lot of money.

not cryptokeks, if you think about them. there was a actually an anon that knew a lot about the lithium industry and posted companies in december 2015 that he thought will have a price increase in the next half a year, we went through the financials and now they are up 90% to 100%. things like this.
>>
>>1140923
Hey!
We're also frugal bastards. Not just neets
>>
>>1141057
Cool story, friend. Please tell me more how you took stock picks from a stranger on /biz/ and made shit ton of money :-)
>>
>>1141089
>Please tell me more how you took stock picks from a stranger on /biz/ and made shit ton of money

gladly, he posted some interesting stocks, asked him a fuck a lot of questions, asked for sources, looked through the sources, the financials and when I was certain that his shill was solid, I invested. the stock in question was GXY, unfortunately there is no /biz/ archive from 2015
>>
>>1141046
I want to get into that but it seems like some big name publisher can just steal your idea and release it with greater success (see 2048)
>>
>>1141046

Fuck off Bobby.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.