[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey/biz/ how do I get rich starting with $10,000 in order for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Celestial_Being_Wallpaper.jpg (138 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Celestial_Being_Wallpaper.jpg
138 KB, 1024x768
Hey/biz/ how do I get rich starting with $10,000 in order for me to fund my own paramilitary organisation that seeks to end ALL war and conflict through the use of superior force?

What kind of budget do you think I will need?

I also want to avoid going to universities because they're too slow and corrupt to fund advanced research into anti gravity propulsion devices and plasma particle weapons.

Also if you have any ideas for secret locations where I can build my own research facilities I'm listening.
>>
>>1140313
Middle East
Use kid soldiers
Incite global pandemonium
Eventually become the enemy

Btw, unless you're a genius or billionaire already, you wont achieve your dream.
>>
>>1140316
>Btw, unless you're a genius or billionaire already, you wont achieve your dream.

thats why I'm asking how do I become a billionaire starting with just $10,000 to fund my masterplan
>>
>>1140313
Just remember the basics of CQC
>>
>>1140313
need to memorize Full Metal Panic first
>>
>>1140313
learn to suck dick.
>>
>>1140313
buy ethereum
>>
>>1140313
Learn a foreign language and use the money to go to some third world hellhole OP.

Form your own child-soldier army and profit?
>>
>>1140941
He wanted to make more money, not lose what he currently has
>>
>>1140313
Good luck.
http://www.winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf
>>
>>1140313
wait
isnt this the DoD
>>
>>1140313
Go /b/ack.
>>
>>1140313
OK OP, here's what you do:

First, start blogging about this project. Do this tonight, and link to it here because if you really do this I want in. More on why you want me later.

Next, take that 10K down to South america and buy some arable land. Brazil's probably best since their economy's in the crapper and they're a warlike people. Protip: The cheapest places can't be found online, you'll be better off actually going.

Once you have your farmland, rent it out to a local or hire someone who's into your vision to sharecrop on it.

Go back to your day job and practice running. Get a trainer if you find it difficult, actually I recommend a book called 'Chi Running'. Helped me see the sport in a whole new light, and I'm more of a hiker. This may seem unrelated, but I'm going somewhere with this I swear.

OK, next part's where it gets challenging.

Once you're able to run a marathon with a backpack, sign up for the French Foreign Legion. If you're good at running, they'll take you. Keep blogging about the nonclassified bits, do the warrior poet thing. Don't be a zealot about it, but if your buddies say 'hey, let's celebrate with the expensive hookers' you'll need to be based enough to say, 'no thanks, I'm saving my shekels for funding a PMC powerful enough to end all conflict. See you in the AM'. If keeping your vision through that much stress and peer pressure sounds impossible, better you find out when it's just yourself on the line. Assuming your muse is still with you after you do your five years...
>>
>>1140313
>>1143221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPS2l5fQ55A

Approach your contacts that you've made in other militaries that thought that sounded like a good idea. Also approach inventors. I'm writing my professional practice exam for engineering this month and my lifelong ambition is to become an inventor. Even though I'm basically a hippie, I've always been fascinated by weapons design, making a sharper spear than the next tribe over satisfies some very deep instinct, and a moral reason to do that kind of work would open the floodgates. There are a lot of intelligent guys who would design weapons for a cause we believed in.

Then just incorporate as a triple bottom line for-profit. You'll need a shit ton of money, but with an honorable discharge, a bunch of former soldiers into peacekeeping and a bunch of crazy bastards like vid related playing Q for you, people will throw it at you. Start small with some pirates or whatever, get paid, don't lose track of your vision and don't hire anyone who's not into your ultimate goal.
>>
>>1143221
>ffl
>topkekm80

if you're actually serious then you should be capable of passing a special operations selection of your choosing. nobody is going to want to work for you if you haven't done this, period, end of story, period, end of story, period, end of story.

do you think anyone would have worked for erik prince?

get your ass to a recruiter
>>
>>1140313
Ten grand gets you and your best friends gear including rifles & ammo plus airfare to a conflict zone. Go link up with whomever and negotiate a contract. Good luck!
>>
>>1140313
STANDING

ON THE EEEEDGE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.