[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY ETHEREUM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 483x442
HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY ETHEREUM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE???

I set up my Kraken account and can directly purchase Eth on there with US dollars, but I can't figure out how to make a wallet and store ETH securely. Anyone know?
>>
Did you take even five seconds to Google your problem? You get an official wallet from the Ethereum website.
>>
>>1139687
Thanks m8. And Kraken is secure and everything? I've never bought cryptocurrency before besides bitcoin so I apologize.
>>
>>1139689
The transaction itself is secure enough. Just don't actually keep any crypto on it and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1139687
Not OP but I've looked before for real ethereum wallets and no proper application came up until tonight https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases is this one known to work?
>>
>>1139684

How long did it take you to get tier 3 verification? I fucking missed the last dip to 8 because they's been taking over a week on my shit.
>>
>>1139727
It took 2 or 3 days. I'm not sure, but if you're not American or European it might take longer for you.
>>
File: how-to-buy-ether.jpg (857 KB, 1200x2300) Image search: [Google]
how-to-buy-ether.jpg
857 KB, 1200x2300
>>1139684
You can make a wallet at myetherwallet.com or download mist, the official wallet, but that takes a while to sync
>>
File: ETHredpill2.png (202 KB, 1104x876) Image search: [Google]
ETHredpill2.png
202 KB, 1104x876
Another samefag shilling OP by making a thread about how to buy ETH

Here's the obligatory reminder ETH is shit.
>>
I personally use jaxx.io to store my eth. A lot more user-friendly than any of the other wallets I've seen. A matter of preference I guess.
>>
>putting in $500

how fucked am I, boys?
>>
>>1141896
Well, this is kind of a shitty time to buy in. There's been a tiny dip after a very fast rise, so it's still pretty much buying at a peak, and a lot of people are predicting a crash or at least high volatility in the next few days.

Wait for a significant dip before buying in if possible.
>>
>>1140385
>samefag shilling
you posted this photo like 7 time already and I bet you don't know what the fuck hes even talking about you retarded nocoiner
>>
>>1140243

Dude what is up with the warnings on shapeshift? Could it be any scarier? Is there not a better way?
>>
Why storing Cryptos on an exchange is bad?
>>
>>1142090
Because they might go mt.gox anytime soon, and poof! there goes your coin, vanished into thin air.
>>
>>1139684
ebay bruv
>>
>>1140243
does shapeshift charge any fees?
>>
>>1139726
Just download the correct zip.
I don't know about the others but with Windows you extract the .zip somewhere safe and execute Ethereum-Wallet.exe
It'll sync for a while (mine had to download around 2.4 GB).
After that's done it's a really simple interface.
>>
File: 72d.jpg (22 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
72d.jpg
22 KB, 600x597
>>1142217
>>
>>1142213
This. Buy some eth on ebay then tell paypal you didnt get them. They always will reverse the charges on digital goods. If they dont, do a chargeback through your creditcard. Free eth bitches!
>>
>>1142265
Don't do this, don't be a total dickface
>>
>>1142265
PayPal will block your account for buying ETH, do you think they are stupid and don't know that ETH is same shit that BTC basically? They forbid BTC trades.

Also, it is easy to check if you got your eth, just check etherchain.
>>
I tired using kraken but it has been 3 days since i submitted my tier 1 verification which is simply just the phone number and they havent got back to me yet, i even resent the application but under the status it says "not submitted' or something like that, can someone help?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.