[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A former Goldman Sachs employee has condensed an entire MBA into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: rtr2wgwc.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2557) Image search: [Google]
rtr2wgwc.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2557
http://www.businessinsider.com/mba-business-school-udemy-online-course-sale-2016-2

>Haroun has taken the lessons he’s taught at universities in the past and condensed them into one course that he describes as “an entire MBA.” Through the class students will learn macro and micro economics, how to value companies, and the basics of how investment banks and management consulting firms work. In addition to the nuts and bolts, Haroun aims to teach his students about the importance of personal connections and professional presentation: how to identify and pitch venture capitalists and communicate your ideas clearly and concisely.

>The class, which usually runs for $299, is currently available for just $19 for any budding business students out there, just use the code MARCHINSIDER at checkout. The deal is good through the end of February. If you want to gain a foundational knowledge of the business world before setting off to start a company, find funding, and eventually go public, this might be a good place to start.

What do you guys think about this?
>>
Too bad it's March now
>>
>>1139074
BI shills on /biz/ now huh? Go fucking figure.
>>
Sounds good, a bachelor alone is reason to want to kill myself, hopefully it matches up with university MBAs (jk it won't)
>>
>>1139086
>he actually goes to uni for the degree, not the knowledge
haha :-)
>>
>>1139074
I think it's $19. That's everything you need to know.
>>
Was gonna say awesome, but then saw that this is blatant shilling

If you're not getting an accredited degree from something , then the library and YouTube are just as good and legitimate for free
>>
>>1139107
True that. You can learn everything for free on the Internet. People buy education from accredited institutions because they are accredited.
>>
>>1139115
I'd buy it.
>>
>>1139074
I'll wait for someone to post out free online
>>
File: 1451064065895.jpg (2 MB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
1451064065895.jpg
2 MB, 2250x3000
>>1139089

>he goes to university to be a know-it-all bookworm while everybody else is just grinding for their "I'm not stupid" paper
>>
>>1139099
>udemy
They're moving all $19 prices to $25 in a few days (they were trying to balance prices since other people kept overcharging for similar content), good luck with that
>>
>>1139452
>They are arguing on a image board about pointless shit, while people are earning much better money outside of college while also doing less work.
>>
>>1139074
that's been done numerous times
>>
>>1139074
7.5 hours of videos that gives an outline of an MBA.

Probably useful to people trying to start a business, but nearly useless for someone going into the corporate world.

I'm sure you could look up YouTube videos on all the topics covered and more in depth explanation instead of paying for this.

Seems like a meme, that motivates people.
>>
>>1139074
I thought this was 4chan, but the absence of links to a pirated version of this course indicates otherwise.
>>
>>1140729
This.

>tfw you realize that the k owledge from college is only semi useful, and the cost of college us your internship bid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.